Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infinite Loading Screen

ironick10

I keep getting infinite loading screens when trying to take missions. It doesn't happen super frequently (maybe twice per day). I just click on a thing and I go to the orbiter loading screen and it stays there. My squadmates are stuck there too. What the Vay.

• 1 month later...

Happening to me all the time too. Used to be a once a week thing, then once a day, now every other mission. Game is unplayable as is.
And yes, I have verified and optimized caches, even reinstalled the whole game.

Also, it looks like when I am the host, all other players are stuck at the loading screen and when I am not, the mission just starts for the others and I'm stuck at the loading screen listening to the other players shooting and putting on their iron skins.
The chat still works, but I can't exit to a menu, so the only option is to alt+F4. Then when I restart the client it aks if I want to rejoin the mission, which usually works, unless another player already joined and the mission is full.

Like I said, the game is pretty much unplayable as it is, please, try to figure this out.

I have been getting this bug for ages now. its annoying how you have to exit the game to fix it. if only they could add a /reload command if they cant fix it atleast that way it wont be as annoying. My mate got this issue after just building his PC (all drivers installed) so i doubt there is much we can do on our side to fix it.

Edited by Cheapkill
Typo

• 2 weeks later...

any fix for this ? started for mi with sacrifice quest. now   when i goo in the  dojo  for trade other guy gets there before mee  and acces trade node i can accept it and  even screen poups out but cant put a thing in trade  and i am still in loading screen. and  happens from dojo orbiter loadin screen 

Just downloaded the game after not playing for quite a while and I cannot start any missions due to this bug. I was really looking forward to playing but, as usual, fml.

😞

Edit: and of course, right after I post this, I did the verify cache thing and i managed to get into a mission. I'll edit if it's starts happening again, cause i could just be lucky for this one mission or something.

Edited by MrDEA666

The same thing has been happening to me for a while now. It happens every 3 - 4 missions I play and can get stuck on the loading screen when either entering the mission or leaving it. I've tried verifying and optimizing the download cache, reinstalling the game, and even reinstalling all of Steam, but nothing works. 

I took a screenshot of the most recent time this happened: https://imgur.com/gallery/CfxLOWw

This was after a mission with a full squad. I could move the ship around, but I couldn't do anything on the scoreboard, such as scrolling or switching tabs.

Please fix this. It's extremely annoying having to force quit the game every 20 minutes.

This loading thing happens to me every time I'm in a squad. On top of that I'm getting a bug where after completing a mission I'm just stuck on that ship flying animation and have to always use alt+f4 to get off the game.

Edited by TheDesky