The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next prime weapons speculation

Fizz_Lord

5 minutes ago, Sarge_Tarmus said:

Limbo Prime - he should be next, right?

Pyrana Prime - this weapon really, really deserves to get primed.

Destreza Prime - cuz we don't have primed rapiers yet.

Yep, Limbo will be the next prime Warframe, unless they switch up the order again and prime Chroma instead.

Destreza should be the obvious choice for Limbo Prime should they choose to go for Limbo. (although i personally prefer daggers to get some love instead).

I honestly wish for Akvasto Prime but Im guessing it will get the Aklex treatment and comes from Baro instead.

Edited by Lucavee

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Only I'm thinking that the next prime weapons are a melee (not destreza) and a primary weapon? Because the last prime access were almost all composed by a secondary so maybe we'll get another primary after the tiberon... Or maybe an arch-gun....

I want a Daikyu Prime that shoots atomic black holes, capable of bending through Limbo's crap, pulling mobs with it where a relatively controlled atomic blast of both blast & radiation accure also damage is ignorant of stasis altogether. 

The arrow carries pocket sized black hole > arrow strikes something > splitting atom > big bang feeds hole > hole dies > everyone is happy.

Am I hired as a weapon idea guy yet?

Side note we have been getting. a steady stream of 'new weapon type' that has yet to be primed. 

Tonkor, Nunchuk, beam weapon (panthera's secondary, yes its a tenno weapon that is a modified grineer weapon) 

Edited by (XB1)Evilpricetag

On 2018-04-03 at 7:26 PM, NightmareT12 said:

Attica is a given due the nature of stasis. Gotta sell you something for ZA WARUDO. Unless they make Kunai (which are also long overdue).

Alternatively I just want a single Prime dagger. I miss the days when DE threw in new Prime weapons out of the bundles that covered some of those categories that get forgotten :c

Same. I'd like to see a single dagger prime

Karyst Prime, DE, pretty pleasee

On 2018-04-01 at 7:54 AM, (PS4)s3d_sas said:

If it’s limbo I will say destreza prime and anything else why destreza ? Well it’s obvious limbo is a gentleman :3

Honestly agreed.

As for a gun i'm inclined on attica prime or zhuge prime. We need a primary crossbow.