Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last Mod For My Reaper Prime?

Kickboxing_Banana

Question

reaper_zps68d3af0e.png

After I use second Forma on the Reaper, should I install Reach, Melee Channel or North Wind? As you can probably see, the build is completely based on charge attacks, so please don't suggest Pressure Point :)

Advantage of Reach: Very big AoE radius to knock down enemies.

Advantage of Melee Channel: Great mod to increase damage if using a lot of power on abilities.

Advantage of North Wind: Freezes enemies, making them move slower. Very useful when using ground attacks, because it takes much longer for enemies to recover from the knock down.

Edited by GalliumGD

13 answers to this question

Naturally, I would choose replacing Molten Impact with North Wind, and add Reach with the Forma.

I'd say a slow is generally a must have for all my weapons, for it offers more than just extra damage and occasional panic attacks.

Edit: FACK, Definitegj beat me to it!

Edited by gundam146

Personally, i will add Reach and replace molten impact with Northwind.

Naturally, I would choose replacing Molten Impact with North Wind, and add Reach with the Forma.

I'd say a slow is generally a must have for all my weapons, for it offers more than just extra damage and occasional panic attacks.

Edit: FACK, Definitegj beat me to it!

I back them.

Infested: Bane mod for more damage, or if you don't have bane, add cold wind for utility, especially with jump attacks.

Non-Infested/Void: Ditch MI and add a bane mod and cold wind.

Reach is... eh. the drop attack on reaper prime is very large anyways, and the swing reach, while small, is large enough. I'm assuming with a charge build that you're looking at higher level content, and hitting multiple targets actually reduces the damage done to each, so if you're tying to take out a heavy, you'd probably rather *not* be hitting the guys around them too.