Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Tileset Syndicate Medallion Spawn Bug

ChillyWilly

I've encounter a bug where I play a syndicate mission on Void, entering a Parkour room.

It seems that the parkour room have a syndicate medallion spawn on unreachable place

If you remember, a Void Parkour Room is either the one where you step on a platform, go through a hole and jump up

OR a room with a pressure plate and 3 Doors. The one I'm encountering is the 3 Doors

Once I open the main door (which is how it usually works) I did all the parkour challenges till the end and backtrack to destroy any loot item in the radar. Then I go back on the very first room of the parkour room, and there is a loot on my loot radar, but its on the left room, which is closed, from Front and Behind. I use anything I can do to make sure its a Syndicate medallion

1. I have 7/8 Syndicate Medallion and the only loot I haven't picked up is that room

2. I use Slam Attacks and Zephyr Dive bomb which didn't break anything

3. I use Codex Scanner and have a Sentinel with Vacuum equipped, so it won't be a container, sculpture or resources

hd6lGP6.jpg

Funny enough, this bug is actually an old bug. dating back pre Plains of Eidolon

nl4HVe5.jpg

This is my Mirage and Ignis Wraith (because at this time, Ignis CAN break containers behind walls) Same exact problem and same exact spot

I do got a syndicate medallion on other instances when the door is open. I did not screenshot it as I thought its normal