Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exalted Blade is not affected by combo extenders

Artekkor

Playing a lot of Excalibur recently and i noticed that despite having Body Count installed into my melee weapon - the combo on Exalted Blade still lasts exactly 3 worthless seconds.
I'm not sure, but i thought Exalted Blade is supposed to be affected by it? If not - that's a tiny bit dissapointing. Understandable, but dissapointing.

body count doesn't work, but other combo extenders like drifting contact do.

body count doesnt work cause there is some clause that none of the acolyte mods shall apply to exalted weapons (I know its weird) 

another thing the waves don't count towards combo, only actual attacks with the sword will

1 минуту назад, Melos-mevim сказал:

body count doesn't work, but other combo extenders like drifting contact do.

body count doesnt work cause there is some clause that none of the acolyte mods shall apply to exalted weapons (I know its weird) 

another thing the waves don't count towards combo, only actual attacks with the sword will

I knew about the waves not counting but... Acolytes mods dont work on melee weapons? Body Count, Blood rush? None of those?

Welp, that's super dissapointing now... I guess no crit weapons allowed on excalibur.

Chromatic Blade, and Condition Overload with Drifting Contact is still a good Option but yeah the lack of Acolyte mods limits the builds for not just Exalted Blade, but other Exalted weapons like Mesa’s Regulators, Ivara’s Artemis bow, and Valkyr’s Hysteria.

1 hour ago, Artek94 said:

I knew about the waves not counting but... Acolytes mods dont work on melee weapons? Body Count, Blood rush? None of those?

Welp, that's super dissapointing now... I guess no crit weapons allowed on excalibur.

yeah acolyte mods don't work for any exalted weapons, this goes for peacemaker and artemis bow too

and yeah as a fan of blood rush builds and excalibur it bums me out too