Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2018 Digital Pack available now!

[DE]Megan

ae293353b6531bfa27b647d89661068c.jpg 
If you can’t use Transference to get to TennoCon in person, have no fear, Tenno! 

The TennoCon 2018 Digital Pack is loaded with in-game goodies, including a convention-exclusive Armor Set, Glyph, Sigil and more! 

In addition to items perfect for getting your Warframe in the TennoCon spirit, on the day of the big event, the Digital Pack will grant you access to a special TennoCon Relay with Baro Ki’Teer and all the items he’s ever sold!

TennoCon Digital Pack sales begin on PC, Xbox One on April 3. 

PlayStation® 4 dates are as follows: 

• North/South America: Tuesday, April 3 
  • Europe: Wednesday, April 4 
  • Asia: Wednesday, April 4 
  • Japan: Thursday, April 5 

Only one Digital Pack can be purchased per Account. 

Pick up a Digital Pack, your ticket to TennoCon 2018 online, here today!

EDIT: Be sure to purchase your TennoCon 2018 Digital Packs before before July 3rd while they are still available! For more info please check this News Post!

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

ae293353b6531bfa27b647d89661068c.jpg 
If you can’t use Transference to get to TennoCon in person, have no fear, Tenno! 

The TennoCon 2018 Digital Pack is loaded with in-game goodies, including a convention-exclusive Armor Set, Glyph, Sigil and more! 

In addition to items perfect for getting your Warframe in the TennoCon spirit, on the day of the big event, the Digital Pack will grant you access to a special TennoCon Relay with Baro Ki’Teer and all the items he’s ever sold!

TennoCon Digital Pack sales begin on PC, Xbox One on April 3. 

PlayStation® 4 dates are as follows: 

• North/South America: Tuesday, April 3 
  • Europe: Wednesday, April 4 
  • Asia: Wednesday, April 4 
  • Japan: Thursday, April 5 

Only one Digital Pack can be purchased per Account. 

Pick up a Digital Pack, your ticket to TennoCon 2018 online, here today!

OMG! You guys made it available for purchase through Steam Wallet! You guys are awesome!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

The Digital Pack is now out! Sweet.

I'm guessing this isn't the same date for those who purchased physical tickets to get their respective codes via email yet?
Is that later in the year?  I don't recall the exact time.

We're working on getting those emails out today with your Digi item codes! Stay tuned! 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

I’m having difficulty buying the ticket. I keep getting redirected to the Warframe Sony PSN store.

That's because it's through the PlayStation Store.

For all those people who complained that there was no PayPal option last year, you can buy it this year with a $20 (Steam/PSN/Xbone) gift card.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)The_Verethragna said:

That's because it's through the PlayStation Store.

For all those people who complained that there was no PayPal option last year, you can buy it this year with a $20 (Steam/PSN/Xbone) gift card.

It’s nowhere on the Warframe PSN store, my man.

Ok, I found out why it’s confusing.

PS4 players, it’s under New Add-Ons, scroll down and you’ll find it. It’s not intrinsically linked to the Warframe subsection of the PSN store.

What’s stupid is that if you’re on mobile and buying through the Tennocon website, you get redirected to the Warframe PSN subsection, which doesn’t have the Digital Ticket listed as a purchase option.

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23
  • Like 1