Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2018 Digital Pack available now!

[DE]Megan

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Ok, I found out why it’s confusing.

PS4 players, it’s under New Add-Ons, scroll down and you’ll find it. It’s not intrinsically linked to the Warframe subsection of the PSN store.

What’s stupid is that if you’re on mobile and buying through the Tennocon website, you get redirected to the Warframe PSN subsection, which doesn’t have the Digital Ticket listed as a purchase option.

Ah. Either way, glad the problem was found.

22 minutes ago, -BT-VerbalNinja said:

Just brought the Tennocon Digital Pack, got my Plat but nothing else. Do I have to wait til Tennocon before the rest unlocks?

I see it all in your account! Please relog and let me know if you see it :) 

Just now, zephyr_infinity said:

if I purchased a physical ticket a few weeks ago do I get my digital pack now or at the con?

People like us who purchased a physical ticket should receive an email at some point today. The first email said that physical ticket purchasers will receive a follow-up email on this date, though I have yet to receive mine, and another physical ticket holder earlier in the thread hadn't gotten theirs either.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Kentarvos_Keaton said:

People like us who purchased a physical ticket should receive an email at some point today. The first email said that physical ticket purchasers will receive a follow-up email on this date, though I have yet to receive mine, and another physical ticket holder earlier in the thread hadn't gotten theirs either.

I have not either, hoping it comes soon.

Just now, zephyr_infinity said:

if I purchased a physical ticket a few weeks ago do I get my digital pack now or at the con?

1 minute ago, (PS4)Kentarvos_Keaton said:

So, just to be clear about what was said earlier, the people who bought tickets such as the basic or VIP tickets, will just have to wait for the emails to come in, or is there a certain time they will be sent out?

We're working on getting emails with your Digital item codes, out to everyone who has purchased either a Full Day, Collectors, VIP, or Legendary ticket.

I will update you in the this thread once email sending has commenced! 

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

We're working on getting emails with your Digital item codes, out to everyone who has purchased either a Full Day, Collectors, VIP, or Legendary ticket.

Thanks very much for the info! I'll be waiting for the post update.

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

thank you! you're awesome ^W^

How long will this pack be available?

In the steam store is the Baro key not mentioned? Is it included?

Zitat

For a limited time, get the exclusive TennoCon 2018 Armor Set, Sigil and more! A portion of proceeds from this pack will go to support Canada Learning Code. This pack may only be purchased once per account and is available for a limited time. All items will be added to your account immediately.

370 Platinum to use towards new Warframes, Weapons, Equipment, and more
TennoCon 2018 Armor Set to add some decorative flair to your Warframe
TennoCon 2018 Sigil to customize your Warframe
TennoCon 2018 Glyph to mark your favorite locations during missions
TennoCon 2018 Display to decorate the walls of your Landing Craft

What does "to every item Baro has ever had" mean? Will there be items available not usually within the rotation?