Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2018 Digital Pack available now!

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

I’m having difficulty buying the ticket. I keep getting redirected to the Warframe Sony PSN store.

Nowhere in sight is the availability of the Tennocon 2018 Digital Ticket for purchase.

If you go to the browser version that it redirects you to just go the ps4 drop down menu and pick new add ons and you will find it right there. it will not show up on the actual game page. But that is how you purchase it from the browser. Hope that helps.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, (PS4)jonnyblaze1976 said:

If you go to the browser version that it redirects you to just go the ps4 drop down menu and pick new add ons and you will find it right there. it will not show up on the actual game page. But that is how you purchase it from the browser. Hope that helps.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Ok, I found out why it’s confusing.

PS4 players, it’s under New Add-Ons, scroll down and you’ll find it. It’s not intrinsically linked to the Warframe subsection of the PSN store.

What’s stupid is that if you’re on mobile and buying through the Tennocon website, you get redirected to the Warframe PSN subsection, which doesn’t have the Digital Ticket listed as a purchase option.

I know.

I bought it. Too busy Fashionframing to post my confirmation on the ticket purchase.

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23

soooo with my paycheck coming later this month and my account balance telling me 'nothing to see here, move along', I gotta ask
are these limited or can I still snatch one at a later date?
I need to be able to sleep sound, the worry is real

• Like 1

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

ae293353b6531bfa27b647d89661068c.jpg 
If you can’t use Transference to get to TennoCon in person, have no fear, Tenno! 

The TennoCon 2018 Digital Pack is loaded with in-game goodies, including a convention-exclusive Armor Set, Glyph, Sigil and more! 

In addition to items perfect for getting your Warframe in the TennoCon spirit, on the day of the big event, the Digital Pack will grant you access to a special TennoCon Relay with Baro Ki’Teer and all the items he’s ever sold!

TennoCon Digital Pack sales begin on PC, Xbox One on April 3. 

PlayStation® 4 dates are as follows: 

• North/South America: Tuesday, April 3 
  • Europe: Wednesday, April 4 
  • Asia: Wednesday, April 4 
  • Japan: Thursday, April 5 

Only one Digital Pack can be purchased per Account. 

Pick up a Digital Pack, your ticket to TennoCon 2018 online, here today!

I’d hate to be that guy but... The metal tint of the armor set doesn’t match with the usual metal tint used on every other set (Tint 1 instead of Tint 2) and the inverse for the normal material.

6 hours ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Ok, I found out why it’s confusing.

PS4 players, it’s under New Add-Ons, scroll down and you’ll find it. It’s not intrinsically linked to the Warframe subsection of the PSN store.

What’s stupid is that if you’re on mobile and buying through the Tennocon website, you get redirected to the Warframe PSN subsection, which doesn’t have the Digital Ticket listed as a purchase option.

Thanks for this.  I was looking for it on the store (clicked the link when through the extended information section of a game on the OS and everything) and figured something wasn't happening today.

5 hours ago, StevoSIG said:

Quick question @[DE]Megan (sorry if this has already been asked):

On the steam store page for the digital pack there's no mention of the relay and Baro Ki’Teer, is that supposed to not be there?

im asking the same question.. coz there is no mention about the baro relay on steam. 

anyway , this is the tennocon digital pack on steam :

ABOUT THIS CONTENT

For a limited time, get the exclusive TennoCon 2018 Armor Set, Sigil and more! A portion of proceeds from this pack will go to support Canada Learning Code. This pack may only be purchased once per account and is available for a limited time. All items will be added to your account immediately.

370 Platinum to use towards new Warframes, Weapons, Equipment, and more
TennoCon 2018 Armor Set to add some decorative flair to your Warframe
TennoCon 2018 Sigil to customize your Warframe
TennoCon 2018 Glyph to mark your favorite locations during missions
TennoCon 2018 Display to decorate the walls of your Landing Craft

Is the price difference between the website (£13.99) and PSN (£15.99) just due to the PSN markup or has something gone wrong? The digital pack is currently a grand total of 67 pence cheaper than an actual ticket here in the UK, that's almost worth the bet that I somehow teleport myself the 3500 miles over Tennocon weekend.

I have 2 physical tickets to Tennocon, wife doesn't play, was hoping that the plat would be deposited in to my account yesterday for both hard tickets with the other digital goods, and it doesn't appear that it was, I got the glyph and armor but I don't think my plat balanced moved. If I'm only eligible to receive one plat reward, maybe could you offer a "I don't play" hard ticket for spouses who put up with us at a discounted price?

But again, could someone look in to whether or not I am supposed to receive the plat as of yesterday, I don't think I did.

Cheers, Jeet.