Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2018 Digital Pack available now!

[DE]Megan

11 hours ago, durror said:

im asking the same question.. coz there is no mention about the baro relay on steam. 

anyway , this is the tennocon digital pack on steam :

ABOUT THIS CONTENT

For a limited time, get the exclusive TennoCon 2018 Armor Set, Sigil and more! A portion of proceeds from this pack will go to support Canada Learning Code. This pack may only be purchased once per account and is available for a limited time. All items will be added to your account immediately.

370 Platinum to use towards new Warframes, Weapons, Equipment, and more
TennoCon 2018 Armor Set to add some decorative flair to your Warframe
TennoCon 2018 Sigil to customize your Warframe
TennoCon 2018 Glyph to mark your favorite locations during missions
TennoCon 2018 Display to decorate the walls of your Landing Craft

16 hours ago, StevoSIG said:

Quick question @[DE]Megan (sorry if this has already been asked):

On the steam store page for the digital pack there's no mention of the relay and Baro Ki’Teer, is that supposed to not be there?

its the exact same thing as on the website...the steam purchase is just another means to have more payment options...so yes, it still has everything

Is there any hope for the tennocon syandanas to return next year? I'm not to exited for the armor but I would gladly pay for the 2 syandanas. And I think I'm not only one. You could give us options like with prime acces. Like pay 20$ and get the current cosmetic bonus, pay 40$ and get the current + past tennoconn cosmetics? Physical tickets have tiers why not digital?

You give us past anniversary items every year and that stuff is free, why not make some extra cash on items you know people would pay for?

Unless those items are meant to be the excal prime of cosmetics :sad:

18 minutes ago, sati44 said:

Is there any hope for the tennocon syandanas to return next year? I'm not to exited for the armor but I would gladly pay for the 2 syandanas. And I think I'm not only one. You could give us options like with prime acces. Like pay 20$ and get the current cosmetic bonus, pay 40$ and get the current + past tennoconn cosmetics? Physical tickets have tiers why not digital?

You give us past anniversary items every year and that stuff is free, why not make some extra cash on items you know people would pay for?

Unless those items are meant to be the excal prime of cosmetics :sad:

I wholeheartedly agree, the armor is great but when the other matching piece was only for those who actually went to the event last year it's kind of a weird decision on their part...

Bought the digital pack through PSN. No issue there; got my plat and armor etc. However, the PSN page doesn't list the Baro key. I know it isn't available until July, so are we meant to just assume it will appear on that date without and kind of  indicator that we should have it?

I'm a long-time Warframe player & I already have purchased everything I need that Baro has ever offered.

I really would like to see Baro offer at least 2 new Prisma or Vandal versions of weapons that he hasn't ever sold before.

Otherwise, it's not worth it to me to spend $18 for purely cosmetic items & 370 Plat.

Anyone still waiting for their code? i havent received mine yet. last time DE sent something to my gmail that wasnt under zendesk it defaulted to the spam inbox which auto deletes itself after a couple of day never even got a chance to get my founder kit

En 3/4/2018 a las 15:01, [DE]Megan dijo:

ae293353b6531bfa27b647d89661068c.jpg 
If you can’t use Transference to get to TennoCon in person, have no fear, Tenno! 

The TennoCon 2018 Digital Pack is loaded with in-game goodies, including a convention-exclusive Armor Set, Glyph, Sigil and more! 

In addition to items perfect for getting your Warframe in the TennoCon spirit, on the day of the big event, the Digital Pack will grant you access to a special TennoCon Relay with Baro Ki’Teer and all the items he’s ever sold!

TennoCon Digital Pack sales begin on PC, Xbox One on April 3. 

PlayStation® 4 dates are as follows: 

• North/South America: Tuesday, April 3 
  • Europe: Wednesday, April 4 
  • Asia: Wednesday, April 4 
  • Japan: Thursday, April 5 

Only one Digital Pack can be purchased per Account. 

Pick up a Digital Pack, your ticket to TennoCon 2018 online, here today!

hello I have a problem

I try to buy by paypal one of the digital pack but when it was redirecting to the paypal page it was stuck.I restart the page and now it does not let me buy the pack.

On 3-4-2018 at 8:30 PM, Zyneris said:

I can't decide if I need this or not. The Baro offer is tempting, but do I want to spend all my prime pieces on ducats for mods XD

You have until 7 of July to gear up with primes to sell for ducats. ;)

Edited by Mayahai
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, LupisV0lk said:

Hmm not sure if i should by the steam version and forgo the key or get the DE one with Steam money and have the key?

If it costs the same, why wouldn't you buy the one from DE with Steam wallet?

4 minutes ago, Mayahai said:

If it costs the same, why wouldn't you buy the one from DE with Steam wallet?

Eh, just the slight fear that something will bork it up and i've never done it this way.

Edited by LupisV0lk

32 minutes ago, LupisV0lk said:

Eh, just the slight fear that something will bork it up and i've never done it this way.

I do it all the time. I always buy plat through Steam wallet because not getting the cards is a bit of a waste.

Heck, buying it through Steam itself works the exact same way as actually buying it with Steam wallet. Allow me to explain:

How Steam wallet works

When purchasing something directly through Steam, you are given different payment options as usual and expected, if you have some money in your Steam wallet, then it will be automatically deducted from the price. For example I have 5€ in my Steam wallet, I want to buy a 20€ game. The game draws 15€ from my bank and 5€ from my wallet. If you have 20€ in your wallet, nothing will be deducted from your bank and you will instead use up all your wallet cash.

Instead of a game, you can also directly purchase money for your Steam wallet, like you buy any other game. This is a 1:1 ratio. Doing it this way, you must spend at least 5€. You pay 5€, you get 5€ in your Steam wallet.

How Steam wallet works with Warframe

You buy platinum as usual in your browser on the warframe.com website but select Steam as payment method.

Steam will prompt you to log in on your browser and confirm it is you.

Assuming you have no or not enough money in your Steam wallet, Steam will prompt you to choose how much wallet money you want to buy. The first option will allow you to buy the exact amount you need to finish your payment to Warframe.

What has happened is that Warframe connected to the Steam API with a pending payment request, the request will be put on hold until the user authorizes the purchase to third party, this party being Warframe.

You pick the first option, then you are prompted buy this Steam wallet cash as you would buy any other game with your payment method of choice. Once you have completed this, you must wait until Steam refreshes and tells you that your transaction has completed. Interrupting any of these steps (aka being an impatient turd) will cause the payment to fail. If you are using iDeal or Paypal this is completely safe and you will not be deducted but it is still annoying and getting rid of the pending payment can be a technical pain.

This very same risk applies to buying anything online really, it is not just limited to Steam but buying from Steam takes longer for me than other sites, so bear that in mind.

Now that you have succesfully purchased the exact amount of Steam wallet cash, all that is left to do is authorize the transaction on Steam. Steam will now prompt you with this window.

Having received authorization, the Steam API will handle the payment to Warframe, deducting you wallet.

You have now succesfully made a payment using Steam wallet! It all sounds a lot more difficult than it really is, I hope this sheds some light on how it works, so you can be reassured that it works. All you need to do is just follow the instructions on the screen and be patient. :highfive:Peace.

If it helped, I would greatly appreciate an upvote thank you!

Edited by Mayahai

2 hours ago, Mayahai said:

If it helped, I would greatly appreciate an upvote thank you!

I'll give you a satisfied because i did know how the system worked. But what you did was very appreciated.

Quite frankly i'm not too bothered about the relay key, yeah sure it's be great but i'm not swimming in ducats and the lust to farm them has kinda dimmed in me.

Edited by LupisV0lk

On ‎2018‎-‎04‎-‎03 at 2:17 PM, [DE]Megan said:

We're working on getting those emails out today with your Digi item codes! Stay tuned! 

i bought the collectors pack, but i haven't got the code yet, i put a different email in for purchase then my warframe account email but the allias are for my warframe account email, what email will it go to and when will it show up??? bought the collectors ticket monday

Edited by training800

On 4/3/2018 at 6:26 PM, (PS4)Anfffy said:

It's a shame last year's digital pack didn't come with the sydana together the sydana and armor pack look amazing, the armor on its own it looks like it's missing something.

Try popping on the Dex Syandana with the armor. It looks amazing together on the right frame. Some frames/skins dont look right with the tennocon armor (Looking at you Nova/prime, wearing the Kali armor - forget name its the idle arms making her look like an Indian/Hindu Goddess/Raver Goddess) at all, whilst others do!