Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glyph Requests

(XBOX)CryingCross4970

Question

6 answers to this question

If partners are being rude or prejudice or inappropriate, you can always try and report them to [DE]Aidan or [DE]Taylor. 

Otherwise, you must obtain a glyph how the partner intends it. It isn't impossible :)

Edited by --Q--Voltage

there's few glyph you can get it from bot on their discord like Frozen or V2 glyph or Voltthehero or etc,

some of em like my X3lp glyph you can win the giveaway on his twitch ( weds only) or watch his latest youtube and enter giveaway then be lucky 

Shy glyph is all about luck winning giveaway subs or not

wgrates you can win his giveaway on his twitch ( only if he plays warframe but if he plays monster hunter world ( dont ask for giveaway that's rude) or being subs and get his glyph right away)

DanieltheDemon glyph is same you can win his glyph giveaway ( only 1 lucky person win) its random or subs to get his glyph right away

Makarimorph glyph you can also win his glyph giveaway only when he plays warframe 1-3 per winner every day

Edited by Guest

4 minutes ago, (XB1)CryingCross4970 said:

the issue is the juno glyph

RIP, i got juno glyph by sending him email and explain why, to me i only know few words but his channel meant to be spanish channel, so if you want to get his glyph you can try this https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/7uzraa/how_to_get_junos_glyph/ i did with 4th option or if you good with arts he'll give it to you, unless his rules is change.