Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Operation: Plague Star Meteorite Spotted on the Plains of Eidolon!

aidan890

8 hours ago, (XB1)BooxteRLC said:

I have a decent account on pc, but I mainly play on xbox, any information on when this will come back to consoles? Also what's with the difficulty now? I was barely able to defeat the hemocyte this time around.

I was actually scrolling this to see if this specific question had been asked/answered before I post up. Enjoy the upvote kind Tenno.

... OK, so the event system no longer has any interest...

Why should we organise farming session in clan party if it's not for some exclusivity available during a limited time.

You really give us the impression that you don't know what you're doing.

57 minutes ago, Redgard said:

Why should we organise farming session in clan party if it's not for some exclusivity available during a limited time.

Oh, I don't know? For fun maybe? They have stuff behind the scenes they are working hard on- like the updates coming, Tennocon, et al. 

Maybe the event is of no interest to you because it is not brand new equipment- but I would hardly knock on the best dev team gaming has seen in over 10/12 years; especially over self-fueled disinterest.

I am unsure how aware you are at what it is they are working on, or how caught up you are on dev streams: but they have put a ton of new content out within the last year, and have more coming our way. 

Oh, and it is free content- so there is that too. Let us not forget that. I just joined this game about 46 days ago (as of tonight's log-in), and came over highly jaded from the way other companies run/dev their games & treat their customer base. I was weary and cautious. Still am to a degree: but DE is an amazing company and their game is top notch. And they are making more free quality content at that!

3 hours ago, Redgard said:

I am glad I do not need 3 other people to be able to do an event like this tbh. Not all of us are in a big clan or extroverted enough to enjoy having to put a whole group together just to be able to do time-limited content. 

It's pretty neat you can choose to solo or to go in group, as well as being able to adjust the difficulty for either to your liking.
But, as it is with everything, no content makes 100% people happy, cause it isn't really possible, so your opinion is as valid as mine.

1 hour ago, Chisah said:

I am glad I do not need 3 other people to be able to do an event like this tbh. Not all of us are in a big clan or extroverted enough to enjoy having to put a whole group together just to be able to do time-limited content. 

It's pretty neat you can choose to solo or to go in group, as well as being able to adjust the difficulty for either to your liking.
But, as it is with everything, no content makes 100% people happy, cause it isn't really possible, so your opinion is as valid as mine.

Lol um, i'm an introvert and have social anxiety. You don't have to talk when your in the group, that's what i do. I just play with others just to get the mission done, rarely any talking. And you're talking on this forum so whats the difference???

Two kilometers between some objectives.. the loot table is AGAIN diluted with useless mods like Sinking Talon and Augur Message. I was going to grind this event to death but after the 20th Augur Message I was DONE. You further dropped the relic drop rates again too! WHY?

When  will you learn that game modes will die if the rewards are non existent??

Let's be fair.. DE is my favourite game developer.. literally everyone in the team is amazing.. with the exception of the idiot in charge of loot tables for the Plains, he needs to be reassigned to toilet scrubbing duty pronto. 

1 hour ago, Cotton_Candy101 said:

Lol um, i'm an introvert and have social anxiety. You don't have to talk when your in the group, that's what i do. I just play with others just to get the mission done, rarely any talking. And you're talking on this forum so whats the difference???

Honestly when partied with randoms I get stressed cause they barely cooperate as compared to just rushing objective or hallway-hero-ing and it's just not what I enjoy doing, plus it ruins affinity sharing.

I raided for over 8 years both in statics and pugs in various games (eventually retired due to it being exhausting mentally and having things to do irl) and I appreciate having the option to achieve results without people, more than with. Also I never suggested party playing is not advised for me or others, it is just not required and that makes me glad. I do not think I need anyone to validate it for me but you deserve an answer since you asked.

I just do not understand why people refuse to be happy with things and try so hard to find something to be negative about, tis all.

9 hours ago, Redgard said:

I mean it's not like people get pissy over exclusive items in video games. *cough, cough*

Here is another issue which can't let do this.

When it starts to form the party with randoms, BOUNTY IS FAILED. Smh. Great. Problem is, gate seems like doesn't open only for me, rest are away. Sometimes we're going to clone ourselves.

It's like about 2 days in row. Fix it and let it last at least +2-3 days more.

>You can obtain the trophy again.

Way to invalidate the work all the clans put into the event first time around. I thought the trophies were supposed to be an optional, time-limited rewards to say "we were there, and we kicked ass". Something that isn't of any consequence and is purely for those who wanted to set aside the time and spend the effort needed to get them while they could.

I'm not huge on the decisions DE have been making in regards to Warframe lately, I gotta say...

As being a fairly new player, this is my first event; one bounty which never changes it's objectives, static rewards for the whole duration of the event, a recolor of a boss I hear barely anyone talk about and when I hear about it; it usually isn't something positive 

The standard every day bounties have more flavor to them than this "event"; all in all, not a good first impression, hopefully the other events are less one-tone

When an event has to be run multiple times to get the best rewards, it really shouldn't feel like too much of a slog. The runs need to be rather short and concise. Otherwise people won't be satisfied with the experience. 

Putting the toxin canister at the bottom of a Grineer cave is a blatant time-waster.

Waiting for the toxin to mix is very, very boring, as enemies don't even show up for the first minute and a half.

The drone carrying the toxin is slow AF, and has to travel almost a kilometer to reach the boil. Why did you have to put it so far away? It's a pointless hassle.

Fighting a newly buffed Hemocyte 4 times is not fun. Even with the right team composition, each of the heads take an annoyingly long time to kill on the last 2 rounds. 

I appreciate it showing up again since I missed it the first time around. I'm in it for the plague zaw strikes and the two arcanes; everything else is nonessential (in fact, I'd like to be able to turn in those cystolith things for rep up front; I don't care about building a trophy for our 3-person clan). 

f5530ffe896e327d238a39970d182397.jpgFor anybody who wants a tip: If you just add all four Eidolon Phylaxis in instead of all four Eidolon phylaxis and Infested Catalyst you get to fight no boss and you get 2,000 standing while if you add four Eidolon phylaxis and Infested Catalyst you get to fight bosses and you only get 3,000 standing. So its possible to do this event alone and do it quick.

I'm in a clan with my 2 friends who play warframe and I'm pretty much the only one who does the mission, but I'm still having a blast, even if it is a little grindy.
I personally am liking this because I never got to experience this mission before, as well as being able to kill 4 of these things to get a forma or some gems :3

Archived