Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Operation: Plague Star Meteorite Spotted on the Plains of Eidolon!

aidan890

Seems all good and dandy but there is still a huge bug around the damn thing which occurred several times last year too, the bounty's stage four bugs visually and then the player loses the progress of the mission being forced to alt+F4

Despite all the complaints, this is an enjoyable event and I'm glad to see it return, hopefully in rotation with future events.

My only complaint is the boss fight at the end. To have to repeat it up to four times - when you're already repeating the mission to farm loot - is insane and makes it feel more like a chore than any kind of conquest. Allowing players to add items to increase difficulty is a great idea, but that detail could be made clearer in-game and the end effect should be different.

Instead of spawning the same boss multiple times, raise its level exponentially dependant on the phylaxis. Make an optional component for the toxin that changes it's armor type. Maybe a component prevents it from spawning other infested. Get creative; if something has to be repeated multiple times to get the full benefit then it needs some element of randomization to keep it interesting, like how maps generate from a palette. Wouldn't it be cool if there were a dozen or so different Lephantis heads, and the three that spawned were dependant on how you mixed the toxin? Much better than 'oh theres another one! ...and another! .....and another... Last one? Great, now lets go do it again to get that stupid statue.'

20 minutes ago, carnaga said:

My ostron standing is not increasing and ostron daily cap is not decreasing. It's stuck. Verified the cache rebooted the game and ran the Plague of star multiple times.

Reveal hidden contents

Plague Star doesn't give Ostron standing when doing it, it gives "OPERATIONAL SUPPLY Syndicate" standing.

10 hours ago, carnaga said:

Ah ok! Thank you for the clarification! I was bit worried back there cause event was found from Konzu.

while that is the case for starting each run..konzu DOES say at the end of each run that Nakak is in charge of supplies.

The trophies are back...in an event that didn't have a leaderboard the first time around (due to being an experiment in the new landscape). How is that disappointing, insulting and a travesty compared to say Eyes of Blight? Going off of that example as much as I would love to get another shot at that event for my new clan (made from the stragglers of our old dead clan) that would be cheapening.

I remember clearly how during Eyes of Blight me and only a couple other strays in my old clan won that gold trophy when almost everyone had stopped playing and the clan was basically dead in the water until I picked up and formed my own new clan.

As for Plague Star, me and my team farmed the hell out of it. We have more of those trophies than we know what to do with. It's a vanity item compared to our other trophies we earned.

Is it really that demeaning to you for Plague Star's cosmetic trophies to return?
"But that's how the slippery slope starts." I doubt it. this isn't even worth the argument. If the next event (or two) follows suit, then you have reasonable grounds to levy an argument.

I'm gonna probably farm Formas, gems and maybe make some Plague Zaws when consoles get the return.

Hi Tenno.

I would like to ask you to add an option which involves buying a few arcane at once from Hok / Onkko / Nakkak.

vG9RMR2.png

(80 Contagion Set / 15 Epidemic Set) Buying it took about 3 hours.

The same problem appears on Onnko arcane.

If this topic is in the wrong place, I apologize but I would ask you to consider this request.

On 4/7/2018 at 1:46 AM, Redgard said:

... OK, so the event system no longer has any interest...

Why should we organise farming session in clan party if it's not for some exclusivity available during a limited time.

You really give us the impression that you don't know what you're doing.

Um, ok, so here's a suggestion.  If you're not interested, don't play. 

There are however, some of us who did actually enjoy it and would also like to farm some more gems, zaw parts or whatever. 

Apparently this somehow gives you the impression that DE don't have a clue, despite the number of updates, changes and improvements they've been pumping out in last few months, along with the new content that's coming but it is obvious that they should not have done all that and rather have focused on something exclusive for you because you'd get bored otherwise.

I wish people would actually focus on what DE do FOR us for once instead of harping on about about they didn't do or stuff they did that wasn't in line with somebody's specific needs (or rather wants)!

For the love of all that is holy. DE, we ALWAYS appreciate the hard work you guys do, and we love you, don't forget that. However, it is frustrating when looking through this forum at how many times the question "When is this coming to console?" has been asked, and not once has it been answered. I have a fantastic plague kripath riven waiting for me and we're all dying for this operation, so please, please give us an estimate. We don't even care if you're off by weeks or a month or two we just want an ETA. Please just have someone answer the question! And as always, thank you SO much for all you do. You guys rock!

Archived