Drop Tables 2.0

It seems so, I dropped one on him while looking for Ember. Some people on the wiki seem to have it from him too

It's as legit as any other datamined stats we have, i.e. there's always possibility of human error in translating internal game names to what we're familiar with, or misinterpreting the mechanics.

Thanks!

I've 65hours on this game and I dropped 4 Hell's chamber... oO You can get it from Grineer T3 def. I farmed Helene two days ago and got 1 at wave 15 and 1 at wave 25. I think it's just about luck ! I've farmed T3 Corpus Defense for 6 hours yesterday without being able to find a single Storm Bringer nor Percing Hit :/

Well good for you, that helps me how?

You do no more than help make the points, you are a glib moron, and that rng is broken. It was pre 2.0, and is now post; do you not think I have been in the same zones as everyone else. I know exactly where hells chamber is supposed to drop now and where it had an increased likelihood to drop in the past.

I have been farming T3 corpus since the day the new data mined loot tables were released but it has made no difference. I farmed the S#&$ out of T3 grineer & infested endless defence and t2/t3 void before the loot tables were changed and still have not seen it once.

As I  obviously wasn’t clear enough the first time I will repeat it; I farmed endless defence so much before I reset my account I was one of the top 50 players in the game for mobs killed, with around 690k mobs killed. Now with 260 hours post account reset, have killed over 125,000 mobs, much of it grinding exactly where this mod is supposed to drop. There is nothing more I could do to increase the likelihood of getting this damn mod, NOTHING.

I have been farming T3 corpus since the day the new data mined loot tables were released but it has made no difference. I farmed the S#&$ out of T3 grineer & infested endless defence and t2/t3 void before the loot tables were changed and still have not seen it once.

I think the main problem is that you just stuck on certain mission types and levels. Try to do some other runs. I don't have all rare mods (i'm at mastery 6 with nearly 200 hours of playing), but it turned out that you can find really interesting ones in places you can't predict. They are RARE mods. I already have some new (Update 10) mods, like 2 for glaive and some warframe mods (Parry is one), and a melee-finishing one.

I'd just have to leave some feedback here....

Mods dropping (almost) exclusively from Stalker is just stupid, given how infrequently he pops.

Why did you make it so that Stalker and Captain Vor are the only two things in the entire game that drop Focus?

One can get it from Xini..........with a 3% chance. Did you guys somehow not learn by now that sometimes players will go dry for 100+ runs and eventually quit when they feel like they're banging their head against a brick wall and not getting anywhere? That's about where I am now with this. Some of these changes that were made are just plain ridiculous (especially with the Focus thing). I'm tired of many of my Warframes being severely underpowered because I'm lacking this ridiculously important mod, and I really don't like the idea that you guys made it so ridiculously hard to get.

Is this legit? Bit hard to believe ruk drops split chamber

I'm not sure myself, but I

I've been hearing that this is accurate and that it's been supported by DE themselves. But you don't really have to go by this chart.

Also a bit of a side note, the drop tables has changed so Ruk might drop Split chamber, and also remember that Split chamber is a rare mod .-. 

Those datamined droptables are 100% accurate. I used them to farm Quick Thinking for myself, and many other mods for friends, including Serration, Hornet Strike, Hell's Chamber, Split Chamber, and Fired Up.

Plus, I have yet to see an enemy even once drop a mod that was not in the corresponding list in the loot charts.

Edited by litlit

Sweet. no more will I be driven mad by repetitiveness of an unending sort.

Warframe friends-

The crusty Titans of the old RNG have been defeated by new RNG Gods. Update 9.5 (with subsequent adjustments coming in the next hot-fix) features a completely new loot table implementation.

OLD: Per-faction massive table with hundreds of entries of varying rarities.

NEW: Per-enemy table with half a dozen entries of varying rarities.

Yes, rare Mods are still rare. Yes, we still are tuning values (it's raining Chassis blueprints)! No, farming Xini will not yield every Mod in the game anymore... you gotta mix it up.

Thanks for your patience as we tune the new system!

ISSUES WE ARE WORKING ON:

-Blueprint and Resource drops from bosses is out of wack.

-Some UI to learn this stuff.

-Fusion Cores rarity.

-Proper attenuation for harder enemies dropping rarer stuff.

thanks ! keep updating the tables ^_^

I think the main problem is that you just stuck on certain mission types and levels. Try to do some other runs. I don't have all rare mods (i'm at mastery 6 with nearly 200 hours of playing), but it turned out that you can find really interesting ones in places you can't predict. They are RARE mods. I already have some new (Update 10) mods, like 2 for glaive and some warframe mods (Parry is one), and a melee-finishing one.

You assumed much, hit very little on the head, I was not so obsessed that I would do no more than farm for this mod, nm I finally looted the mod solo farming Miranda. Regardless, taking over 700 hours to find anything is not good for the game; rng is widely criticized as being flawed and with good reason.

For me hells' chamber became a bit of a crusade, it was one of the few mods that I really wanted back when I first unlocked my hek and so was acutely aware of just how long it was taking to drop. RNG is a system that really has no place in a game such as Warframe where reward would ideally be based on player skill or effort. Many ideas have been put forward as a solution; personally, I would like to see a token system introduced. A system, where players farm for tokens, or have tokens drop alongside other random loot, then exchange these tokens for mods and bp once they acquire a sufficient number.

With respect to your focusing on the word rare, handspring is also a rare mod, and has the same 2% chance to be offered as a reward for grineer t3 endless defence, despite this, I was awarded no less than 9 during my single Miranda session; a perfect example of why the system is flawed. FWIW, I also have most of the new mods introduced in the last patch, in fact, as far as I am aware, there is only two I do not have, firestorm that only drops from toxic ancients, and fired up one of the new sentinel mods that drops in the void.

Problem with the new system is having rare mods drop from rare enemies (or worse one single boss) makes them less likely to drop than they did in the 1.x drop system.  Thats not an improvement in the slightest and only adds more farming.

Even a 'rare' mod on a common enemy (like a charger or lancer) is going to be more frequent than a 'common' mod on a rare enemy as well.   All the new system has managed to do is add another level of common to rare ratings ontop of a common to rare ratings.

Either have the same drop rates for all mods and put comon ones on common enemies, uncommon on uncommon enemies and rares on rare enemies

Allot of these mods are just unintuative on what they drop off.  Shotgun mods of melee grineer, pistol mods off shotgun grineer, extra damage mods to grineer droping from grineer, as examples are just not intuative in the slightest.

Also having drop chances less that 5% means that players have to grind for a long time to get them.  When your talking in some cases at 100 tries on a mission with 2% (a common drop percentage) thats still leaves about a 13.26% chance not to have found one, so just under 1 in 8 people wont find the mod after 100 missions.  Given recent mention of 4 million subscribers thats over 500,000 people potentially doing over 100 mission for a single mod.

According to the drop table

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AgGZ9TLiwS5XdDN3WlZuYU5OYzV0LS04Uzd6N0FIYlE&f=true&noheader=true&gid=1

Serration is supposed to drop off Grineer Scorpion and Nauseous Crawler. I've been doing non stop survival runs with those mobs mostly appearing in the first 10 minutes(they just dont spawn after for some reason). And I am yet to see a single serration drop!

On the other hand, I have over 40 pages of reach, ammo drum, and a few others... any ideas why? Or is there a specific level mobs need to be for even a chance of drop?

Edited by Pixydis