Drop Tables 2.0

Personally i found Xini to be a chore after a time, enter, press 4 to win and exit at wave 5 cause you've been covered in fusion cores, mods of varying levels(mostly commons) and some resources. Going on higher levels didn't really yield more stuff. Xini is still good for one thing though, levelling weapons.

However i do love to hear this.

Just putting this out:

Hek DROPS NOTHING CURRENTLY.

Only money, ammo, and maybe credits.

So... where do I go if I want to finally get the Banshee Helmet Blueprint? Still high level infested defense? Not that it's been working so far...

Got it last night from Xini. \o/

On topic: Are we getting info about what drops from where or do we have to figure it out ourselves (wait for someone to datamine it)?

Also I'm reaching here, but a "bestiary" in the lore section of the UI, would be crazy. Each enemy entry could have a list of mods which updates with each drop you "discover"... if it's not an insane time sink for you guys to cook up.

Edited by Lumireaver

Also I'm reaching here, but a "bestiary" in the lore section of the UI, with a list of mods which updates with each drop you "discover" would be crazy... if it's not an insane time sink for you guys to cook up.

I actually really like that idea!

Also I'm reaching here, but a "bestiary" in the lore section of the UI, with a list of mods which updates with each drop you "discover" would be crazy... if it's not an insane time sink for you guys to cook up.

Good idea! (That is the plan :))

ISSUES WE ARE WORKING ON:

-Proper attenuation for harder enemies dropping rarer stuff.

Had to google to double check, but attenuation means reduction.

If you ask me level 60's still dropping mostly Ammo Drums and the like, is already pretty damn attenuated.

Unless the key word is proper, meaning the current attenuation is improper because it's too attenuating, and proper attenuation will actually attenuate the attenuation.

Some clarification would be great.

If you ask me level 60's still dropping mostly Ammo Drums and the like, is already pretty damn attenuated.

Unless the key word is proper, meaning the current attenuation is improper because it's too attenuating, and proper attenuation will actually attenuate the attenuation.

Yes, reducing the droptable to more... juicy stuff. Not a hard concept.

So how will defense be affected?  Will.. say...  What a Commander drops on M Prime be what a Lancer drops on upper waves of Casta or something?

Will enemy level affect what is dropped?

Where do you think people would farm at if it didn't? Kiliken(corpus low level defense), and grineer and corpus low level defense.

Edited by Sakatox

My bad - trying clearer:

Each enemy type has a chance to drop from a small set of Mods. If that enemy is high in level, the probabilities of uncommon and rare drops are increased.

-Proper attenuation for harder enemies dropping rarer stuff.

It's ABOUT FOOKEN TIME!! Please make rare resources more common on harder bosses, that way all advanced players will be able to fight those hard bosses for a reason.

Also I'm reaching here, but a "bestiary" in the lore section of the UI, would be crazy. Each enemy entry could have a list of mods which updates with each drop you "discover"... if it's not an insane time sink for you guys to cook up.

Good idea! (That is the plan :))

WOOT! I was gonna suggest that, but it's already happening!

Do these changes include drop tables from the defense reward pools?

Atm tier 1 and 2 keys (the new ones) only drop on low leveled defenses and up to wave 10, creating a boredoom cycle. Yet they are necessary to complete the new prime weapons, will these be sorted on this change also, or are they in the views, or working as intended?

My bad - trying clearer:

Each enemy type has a chance to drop from a small set of Mods. If that enemy is high in level, the probabilities of uncommon and rare drops are increased.

Finally a reason to go around to different levels.

Huh. I've never heard of the word "Attenuation" before. Good to know.

Of course, it's always nice to hear from you guys about what's going on behind the curtain. So, thank you.

Edited by Haldos

I understand rare mods being rare, but I've had no luck with Hell's Chamber or Split Chamber.

It looks like Fusion Cores are gone, I didn't get a single one during the event.

Hopefully Void BPs will be mixed up a bit better. I still haven't gotten a Frost Prime blueprint, I know a lot of people in the same boat.

Hopefully Stalker drop rates are being adjusted too. I've fought him probably 20 times and have gotten but one single schematic.

Either way, I'm looking forward to better loot tables. This means we'll be able to figure out what drops which mods and run missions to target them!

Edited by LegendaryNeurotoxin