Drop Tables 2.0

My bad - trying clearer:

Each enemy type has a chance to drop from a small set of Mods. If that enemy is high in level, the probabilities of uncommon and rare drops are increased.

Yaaaaaay!!  I now have a reason to go to higher level places after farming up the warframe parts from its boss!  And high waves in endless defense maps will be nifty now since you'll have a much better chance to have rare mods drop.

Thank you Steve, and everyone else at Warframe for making such an amazing game and listening to your fan base on their creativity frustrations and their achievements. You guys really set the bar on how good a company and game can be. Thank you for all the hours you put into it so that we may enjoy it, and experience the amazing creativity you guys have. Keep smiling. 

Posted · Hidden by [DE]Rebecca, August 12, 2013 - Troll post
Hidden by [DE]Rebecca, August 12, 2013 - Troll post

This is all fine and dandy Steve. What I want to know is when you're going to implement body physics for the upper and lower parts of the human figure.

We all love fantasy but I like a dab of realism in my fantasy game and nothing more says realism then physic for the bosom and posterior.

Per-enemy table with half a dozen entries of varying rarities.

I'm curious, what the plan, or at least intent, is for container and locker drop rates of resources and, in the void, mods. Will there be an "environment" table among all the per enemy tables? How are boxes intended to stack up to enemies as far as drop chances?

I'd like more reason to explore the map, and scour with thief's wit, just as much as appreciable enemy drops.

Thanks Steve!

80% of the time I only got this weekend  two mods: Reach and Ammo Drums.

Not a single fusion core and thousands of commom resources.

PS: Please Steve, give us information priority when we took a resource on the ground. Many resources we take I can't see what it was in the middle of so many things on the ground. Very easy thing to do. I beg you!

Thank you Steve, and everyone else at Warframe for making such an amazing game and listening to your fan base on their creativity frustrations and their achievements. You guys really set the bar on how good a company and game can be. Thank you for all the hours you put into it so that we may enjoy it, and experience the amazing creativity you guys have. Keep smiling.

Thanks for the kind works and sticking with us through the bumps!

Thanks for the kind works and sticking with us through the bumps!

Would it at all be possible to increase the drop rates of rare items for each Wave reward the longer we stick to a defense mission? As it stands theres really no reason to go past a certain point in defense because the rewards are always the same.

About Dojo..

When i create Dojo rooms let say Clanhall - Greater Hall - Grand Hall etc.... i would like to get the last  awesome Hall and delete the rest why keep all the other halls it just makes a mess out of the clanhall or hell just let us upgrade it 1 button to upgrade insted of keeping them all. Same with reactor. Upgrade reactor capacity insted of having 5 reactors. Dojos are to huge allready u can get lost never finding a room you desire and not having a map/signes does not make it easy. I place decor so atleast i know what direction im running towords, could u reveal some of the plans for fruther enhancing dojo expiriance. 

Sorry about my english i suck at it ;).

And funny video i made on Xini

Tenno takeover

Edited by Lolish

I still want to point out you should completely remove warframe power mods from the drop system altogether.

We get these mods when we make the frame and we can just use other mods to rank them up.

Make this pool a little less muddy and remove them from the drop tables.

Also we can't delete these mods either unless we delete the frame.

Edited by helosie

About Dojo..

When i create Dojo rooms let say Clanhall - Greater Hall - Grand Hall etc.... i would like to get the last  awesome Hall and delete the rest why keep all the other halls it just makes a mess out of the clanhall or hell just let us upgrade it 1 button to upgrade insted of keeping them all. Same with reactor. Upgrade reactor capacity insted of having 5 reactors. Dojos are to huge allready u can get lost never finding a room you desire and not having a map/signes does not make it easy. I place decor so atleast i know what direction im running towords, could u reveal some of the plans for fruther enhancing dojo expiriance. 

Sorry about my english i suck at it ;).

And funny video i made on Xini

Tenno takeover

Your English is very good - I will think about the capacity problems, you make very good points.

Also I'm reaching here, but a "bestiary" in the lore section of the UI, with a list of mods which updates with each drop you "discover" would be crazy... if it's not an insane time sink for you guys to cook up.

Good idea! (That is the plan :))

Please please please do follow through with something like this.

Would it also be possible to add this kind of info under the resource display on the mission map too (pictures of the mods might make it cluttered, but a simple text list would be awesome to have, maybe have it toggleable for people who don't want to see it)?  Something like that would be greatly appreciated, especially when it comes to newer/less-frequent players who don't memorize this kind of thing or read the wiki, having that info just readily available in the game is amazing.