Drop Tables 2.0

Question: does mod value depend on monster difficulty? For example: does an infested ancient drop better loot than an infested charger?

Also does it depend on level of the mob? The higher level mob the better loot you can get?

Dear Steve you increase the number of mods falling from the mission? To make it fun, because after reaching rank 11 - nothing else to do but to increase the mods.
Steve, I beg mods to increase the incidence of the mission 2 times, otherwise boredom will kill me and many of my comrades.
All polarized, pumped, open)

Sorry for my bad english)

Edited by bogomolth

Steve you increase the number of mods falling from the mission? To make it fun, because after reaching rank 11 - nothing else to do but to increase the mods.

Steve, I beg mods to increase the incidence of the mission 2 times, otherwise boredom will kill me and many of my comrades.

All polarized, pumped, open)

Sorry for my bad english)

For this id suggest mod formaing sort of system, where your mod rank downlevels or resets but the cap on it raises. Now that would be cool.

Honestly I would rather they fixed the missing mod/mod configuration bug first. These drop rates mean nothing to me currently since no mod saves

...having same issue/prob here as well,  +1 for posting @Bdembz - been on game hold till it's sorted proper. (ticket submitted)