Drop Tables 2.0

DE_Steve...

Harder enemies SHOULD drop Rarer Stuff, but please don't make them the ONLY source of said drops.

For Example, we've been doing a lot of Corpus and we're seeing nothing but Reach, Ammo Drum, Revenge, Ice Damage, and the occasional Armor Piercing.

Surely that isn't ALL that various types of Corpus Enemies will ever drop at Lv15-20?

My point is... will newbies NEVER be able to get Mod A, B, or C from <Lv30 enemies, they MUST go Lv30+ to get certain mods? Or can any mod drop from any level, as long as you kill the right enemies?

I did several Mercury and Venus missions, along with a few on Earth....

Absolutely Zero Redirection (Warframe) has dropped.

One person said they got a Redirection in Saturn.

DE_Steve, please please tell me you didn't set Redirection to only drop from Lv30+ stuff.... Newbies cannot survive without Redirection till Level 30.

And not to mention, us Lowbies who still don't have a maxed Redirection don't feel like using 500,000 ammo drums trying to get Rank10 Redirection (not to mention millions of credits).

EDIT: Sorry about multiple Edits, but also what about Serration and Hornet Strike? Elemental Damage mods are nigh-useless without raising your weapon's Base Damage (especially if you don't have an Armor Ignore weapon, hint hint) and the only Serration/Hornet Strike I have EVER found was on Titania (Lv43-45). You surely don't expect newbies to wait until Lv30-40 to get their first Base Damage+ mod?

Edited by Xylia

DE_Steve...

Harder enemies SHOULD drop Rarer Stuff, but please don't make them the ONLY source of said drops.

For Example, we've been doing a lot of Corpus and we're seeing nothing but Reach, Ammo Drum, Revenge, Ice Damage, and the occasional Armor Piercing.

Surely that isn't ALL that various types of Corpus Enemies will ever drop at Lv15-20?

My point is... will newbies NEVER be able to get Mod A, B, or C from <Lv30 enemies, they MUST go Lv30+ to get certain mods? Or can any mod drop from any level, as long as you kill the right enemies?

I did several Mercury and Venus missions, along with a few on Earth....

Absolutely Zero Redirection (Warframe) has dropped.

One person said they got a Redirection in Saturn.

DE_Steve, please please tell me you didn't set Redirection to only drop from Lv30+ stuff.... Newbies cannot survive without Redirection till Level 30.

And not to mention, us Lowbies who still don't have a maxed Redirection don't feel like using 500,000 ammo drums trying to get Rank10 Redirection (not to mention millions of credits).

If it's common, I am pretty sure it will drop in low levels. He was talking about rare mods.

So, I don't know if it is general knowledge, but while the mods are still random, they are equal to each squad member now.
I played for 10 hours straight yesterday with 2 friends and we always got the same mods.

I just want to know if it's intended or accidental, I'm ok with either one.

If it's common, I am pretty sure it will drop in low levels. He was talking about rare mods.

Since 9.5, I have never ever seen a Redirection, despite it being "Common".

I've killed at least 6-8 missions worth of Infested (Venus, Earth, and Jupiter), did several Grineer missions (Mercury, Earth) while leveling my Flux Rifle I just built a few days ago, not to mention the hundreds, maybe thousands, of Corpus my clan has killed.

0 Redirection.

Nada.

None.

What's a newbie supposed to do, die every 5 seconds with their 100-150 shields once he gets to Earth Napalms are blasting him for 50 some damage through walls with his Braton that has no Serration and takes whole clips to take down?

Edited by Xylia

So, I don't know if it is general knowledge, but while the mods are still random, they are equal to each squad member now.

I played for 10 hours straight yesterday with 2 friends and we always got the same mods.

I just want to know if it's intended or accidental, I'm ok with either one.

Yeah I was seeing the same from all places except for mods that dropped in tower's out of crates. Personally I'm kinda glad they are the same though I think it should be the same no matter what

Once all the kinks are ironed out this will be a much better system.  I do hope as some people have pointed out that it will not be impossible to get rare mods until you get to a certain level, and while at the moment it is harder to farm for a specific mod as we do not know what drops where yet as long as you are going to tell us what drops where I have no problem waiting.

I do hope however that you do not make rare mods only drop off one specific enemy type (IE you only have a chance of getting split chamber from level 50+ corpus techs) as then it will take forever to get specific mods.  Although with the current system it can take forever to get a specific mod anyway sometimes and at least that way we would know what we need to do.

When we get the bestiary will it let us know the chance of getting things from each enemy or just what can drop?  Also if it does will it mention how the enemy level affects the chance?

Warframe friends-

The crusty Titans of the old RNG have been defeated by new RNG Gods. Update 9.5 (with subsequent adjustments coming in the next hot-fix) features a completely new loot table implementation.

OLD: Per-faction massive table with hundreds of entries of varying rarities.

NEW: Per-enemy table with half a dozen entries of varying rarities.

Yes, rare Mods are still rare. Yes, we still are tuning values (it's raining Chassis blueprints)! No, farming Xini will not yield every Mod in the game anymore... you gotta mix it up.

Thanks for your patience as we tune the new system!

ISSUES WE ARE WORKING ON:

-Blueprint and Resource drops from bosses is out of wack.

-Some UI to learn this stuff.

-Fusion Cores rarity.

-Proper attenuation for harder enemies dropping rarer stuff.

Great Job sir. Sounds good. My tankie (Frost) is allways Ready for Beer Uuups mean fight to do anythink xD.

Thx for the Feedback.

Would it at all be possible to increase the drop rates of rare items for each Wave reward the longer we stick to a defense mission? As it stands theres really no reason to go past a certain point in defense because the rewards are always the same.

It sounds like the new system will naturally do that.

Already, additional waves mean different enemies begin to appear and they possess higher levels. So if you need Rare Mod X from a Grineer Bombard, you're more likely to find one at later waves, and the enemy's higher level will also mean you're more likely to get rare mods (rather than common ones) when they die.