[DE]Steve

Drop Tables 2.0

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I was getting sick of the piles of hellfire mods anyway.

Aren't those two separate things, i.e. regular drops and Endless defense rewards?

That all sounds fine and fun, but did you intend to make the uber rare materials 10 times rarer? I mean I've done 10 Phorid and 5 Hek runs and i literally dropped 22 Rubedo from the bosses (obviously no neurodes). I could see how that would be more profitable for them, with the resources being sold for platinum and all... but I hope that's not the case.

I know it's off topic (but with it being super rare lately to get responses from anyone at DE, so I figure there's no harm asking here, since you're responding to posts)...

Is there any likelihood of us getting event again in the future that actually have the stated duration, or is that user-friendly system purely a thing of the past?

• Upvote 1

kinda makes me hope you guys "accidentally" add a zero, and it starts raining fusion cores.

Edited by monkeys9ab
  • Upvote 3

finnally the Tenno are free from the Tyranny of Xini.

thx DE_Steve now people will play other missions instead of doing endless defence every time :)

finnally the Tenno are free from the Tyranny of Xini.

thx DE_Steve now people will play other missions instead of doing endless defence every time :)

Now they just need to keep tweaking things, and make it possible for newbies to get things like Redirection.

I noticed enemies drop more mats now, I'm glad since I had to run M prime to get ferrite, now I can play any mission and get the same amount but without getting bored

I wasn't farming xini all the time because i was looking for NEW mods, i was farming there because it dropped a lot of mods in general. More trashmods is fuel for that serrated fire. So we'll still hang there.

Um, if you've done a major rehaul, is there some list we can check to see WHERE to look for certain things?  Yes, it's been changed, but we have no idea to what.

Are we expected to just write down what we find until we have established what drops from what enemy? Come on.

in case anyone was wondering what kind of awesome mods the stalker holds: dude just dropped slash dash

in case anyone was wondering what kind of awesome mods the stalker holds: dude just dropped slash dash

Makes sense.

He uses Slash Dash himself.

• Upvote 2

These are some nice changes. Makes it easier to farm certain mods too once you find out what enemies drop them.

Seems like elite grineer lancers drop redirection and quickdraw.

Edited by merryfistmas

Seems good to me, got a few ideas of what could be fixed and added to the game. Im talking futuristic business plans, to make the game better and better :D

first my friends and i get no BP and only a mod to show for defeating raptor, then helmet and chassis galore with no nova systems BP and now we are getting nothing but a mod and a little material?  what is going on?

Can I haz Flow mod please?

But seriously, played 200+ and I have jet to find one while I'm hearing from my friends that Flow drops up to 2-3 times a week

P.S. not asking for the mod, asking for the option to get it cuz I ran out of baby seals and can't sacrifice any to the RNG gods ://///