The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Get your AU Tennocon digital pricing right, DE

Well (assuming you mean Australia by AU) the prices might not at all be in DE's control considering that Australia taxes the hell out of games. Second all their donation's go to charity, and xbox (and playstation) take a cut of any transaction that goes through them. If DE want's the amount donated to be the same regardless of what platform it goes through they will need to raise the price so that the cut that Microsoft or Playstation takes dosen't impact the total donation.

2 minutes ago, sleepychewbacca said:

How else would they get the gratification and the 5 seconds of fame otherwise?

They could post in the correct place and garner respect and admiration of their peers for not contributing to the clutter of the forums due to a lack of com mods.

That's like, a whole 10 seconds of fame. 

Edited by MagPrime

3 hours ago, (XB1)mickeyjuiceman said:

This is simple stuff.

Obviously not.

3 hours ago, (XB1)mickeyjuiceman said:

Not sure why DE is so terrible at communications, but hiring a professional would be a good start, as comms issues happen way too often.

So simple you are telling them to hire a professional. At "communications". "Comms issues" happen way too often.

You are telling them to hire PR? What does a PR person do about web page copy or store pricing, specifically international pricing?

7 hours ago, peterc3 said:

Obviously not.

Well, if you think getting the same number on your own page and your own product in the store is difficult, I'd suggest you've got a seriously distorted view of "hard."

7 hours ago, peterc3 said:

You are telling them to hire PR? What does a PR person do about web page copy or store pricing, specifically international pricing?

No, I'm not telling them to do that, or I'd have said that. Your ignorance of what I'm saying doesn't mean you can can just change what I said to suit your bizarre ideas.

30 minutes ago, (XB1)mickeyjuiceman said:

I wonder about people who think a general comment is "feedback." I mean, seriously?

Your message is clearly aimed at DE, GD is not a forum that DE frequents.

You're providing feedback on the Australian ticket pricing, yes, that is "feedback".

Just now, DeMonkey said:

Yes, that's feedback.

Not sure you understand the concept of "General Discussion" somehow. I am NOT looking for DE's response to this, it's clearly a situation they don't care about or they'd have done something about it long ago. Competent communications professionals are hardly difficult to find if you actually want to do that.

1 minute ago, (XB1)mickeyjuiceman said:

Not sure you understand the concept of "General Discussion" somehow. I am NOT looking for DE's response to this, it's clearly a situation they don't care about or they'd have done something about it long ago. Competent communications professionals are hardly difficult to find if you actually want to do that.

So... why are you asking for DE to get their pricing right then? 

Unless of course you wish to 'foster' discussion on how DE does not satisfy the issue you have, and wish to discuss that? 

On 05/04/2018 at 11:46 AM, (XB1)mickeyjuiceman said:

I'm not sure you understand the concept of "feedback".

If you don't expect DE to do anything then why bother making the thread? So that someone else who has the same issue but actually wants to get it resolved can post in the feedback section?

Why not just post there in the first place?

Edited by DeMonkey

1 minute ago, (XB1)mickeyjuiceman said:

Of course. But that's not the point, the point is that DE promise a significantly lower price on the very page that links you to the actual higher price.

Uhhh.... That's kinda how value-added tax works, especially if you're making an international transaction. 

DE offers you the item at x price, your government says you must also pay x in taxes. DE has no control over the latter. 

1 minute ago, sleepychewbacca said:

Uhhh.... That's kinda how value-added tax works, especially if you're making an international transaction. 

DE offers you the item at x price, your government says you must also pay x in taxes. DE has no control over the latter. 

Uhhh, DE is quoting a price in AU dollars, as I said in the OP. And linking directly to the page that shows a different price in the same currency.

8 minutes ago, (XB1)mickeyjuiceman said:

Because I am COMMENTING on it. I wasn't aware I had to have a thread concept approved as worth by a panel of eminent judges before it could go public.

And your comment is feedback.

Just as my response was a comment, I commented on your decision to post in the wrong section. 

Still feedback.