Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Total Credit/Ducat cost for Baro tennocon visit!

This is actually very achievable for a majority of the player base, given if they have absolutely no items from Baro starting today.

We have approximately 92 days (as of this post and not counting today's remaining hours until TennoCon rolls around)

Doing some math, that's only 310k credits and about 500 ducats per day (bare minimum and not including days you might spend more time farming or less time farming). The credits are fairly easy to come by, maybe not the ducats but there are so many people running relics a day and people getting the chance to pull a gold item that this becomes a very trivial matter. We also have to take into account there are still several more Baro rotations before TennoCon, so players may need even fewer credits/ducats.

Edited by Bao

I don't know if the prices should stay as is for the Tennocon visit, there should maybe be 1 time discounted buy on each item.

Right now it might not be an issue, but in the future as items get added the total for all items will increase. and while you don't need to buy all items, you should at least be able to get a good chunk of them without dumping 20k+ ducats, considering people paid money for this.

Either way I might just be looking too far into it, good luck to the people who bought the digital ticket, a lot of farming is to be done for you guys.

I started playing roughly 6~7 months ago, and if Baro brings nothing new, then there's no point in farming ducat/credit until then. You really just need that much if you never bought anything from Baro.

54 minutes ago, Midrib said:

I don't know if the prices should stay as is for the Tennocon visit, there should maybe be 1 time discounted buy on each item.

Right now it might not be an issue, but in the future as items get added the total for all items will increase. and while you don't need to buy all items, you should at least be able to get a good chunk of them without dumping 20k+ ducats, considering people paid money for this.

Either way I might just be looking too far into it, good luck to the people who bought the digital ticket, a lot of farming is to be done for you guys.

While it would be nice to get discounted prices for Tennocon Baro I just don't see it happening...less ducats to spend means people will be more likely to be able to buy everything they want and then some and then next year they wouldn't want to buy a Digital ticket.

57 minutes ago, (PS4)LubzinNJ said:

While it would be nice to get discounted prices for Tennocon Baro I just don't see it happening...less ducats to spend means people will be more likely to be able to buy everything they want and then some and then next year they wouldn't want to buy a Digital ticket.

Each year new items get added, so there will always be something new. It might not be much but something will be there. 

Plus the main attraction of the ticket is the Tennocon armor set & glyph, at least for me

3 hours ago, Oreades said:

Most people aren't going to need everything Baro brings. They will just need a handful of things, or maybe an arm full depending on how new they are to the game. 

Yeah--I can't really imagine wanting Prime Bane of _____. Surely there is always a better mod to go in that slot.

43 minutes ago, (XB1)Thang Hung said:

I started playing about 5-6 months ago. I have focused on just the primed mods from Baro up to this point. Is there anything he sells that is rare to his rotation or just really stands out as great overall that I should make sure that I buy during this event?

There was a great spreadsheet floating around yesterday that had suggestions of items that were worth it/couldn't be earned otherwise. I think the biggest things were primed mods and MR fodder (prisma weapons, prisma shade). I'll link the sheet when I can.

1 hour ago, NullSaint said:

Yeah--I can't really imagine wanting Prime Bane of _____. Surely there is always a better mod to go in that slot.

Depends what you're looking for.

Unless you're specifically looking for a certain elemental combination a Bane mod is better than a second or third 90% mod.

So against the Corpus for example Toxin + Primed Bane of Corpus is pretty good.

Edited by DeMonkey

• 2 months later...

I've farmed up about 2.5k ducats in the last week. Will probably do another K tomorrow.  Enough to get a bunch of prime mods. Happy with that. No point buying stuff I don't have the resources to rank anyway. 

Be interested if people think there are any other must have other pieces available. 

Thinking about the supra vandle, but it's pricey.