Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tips for Digital Ticketeers

Great.Dane

As anyone who bought the Digital Ticket will know, Baro is due on july 7th at the tennocon relay, bringing everything ever in the history of Warframe.

Since alot of items will be available for purchase, I have some tips for players who are planning on purchasing stuff from Baro.

(I in no way have created this method...this is a very obvious thing that people have no doubt already figured out before me)

SAVE YOUR DUCATS

constantly complete void fissure missions, and turn  those prime items into ducats. Don't spend your ducats at Baro visits between now and Tennocon, as any items you miss during this time can be bought at the tennocon relay.

Long live the lotus (pls come back, we miss you)

To save up and buy more in bulk when tennocon comes around. I was just suggesting and in no way am telling you what to do with your ducats. you do what you want

13 minutes ago, (PS4)LubzinNJ said:

Why wouldn't I buy what I want now and enjoy it between now and Tennocon rather than wait? Ducats spent when Baro comes between now and Tennocon would be the same amount I'd be spending then right?

11 minutes ago, (PS4)vidare said:

What is the gain by not buying from Baro and wait to Tennocon?

Conserving Ducats is definitely wise but if Baro brings something interesting between now and then then really is no reason not to buy it. I mean yeah if he brings something you're on the fence about but you know there is something in his overall catalog that you'd rather have it'd probably be better to pass and wait for Paid Baro to bring errything. 

So it would probably be wise to be somewhat more selective at the very least.

3 minutes ago, Oreades said:

Conserving Ducats is definitely wise but if Baro brings something interesting between now and then then really is no reason not to buy it. I mean yeah if he brings something you're on the fence about but you know there is something in his overall catalog that you'd rather have it'd probably be better to pass and wait for Paid Baro to bring errything. 

So it would probably be wise to be somewhat more selective at the very least.

I'm going to print out that spreadsheet someone posted earlier and make a list of what I need, what I want, and how much cred/ducats I need and break out the tractor.

Not worth the risk.  Look at what happened during the Plague Star event. Many people waited until the last moment to buy the exclusive items from it only to miss them all because Life Happens.   When time-limited items appear, get them as soon as you can. Nobody can guarantee that they will have the opportunity to do so again later.
This already happens with regular Baro visits.  Some can get his stuff on Friday but decide to do so on Sunday only to miss out completely due to unexpected "whatever" reasons.

I think we have missed the point of the topic. OP mentioned that it is merely a suggestion and not a stone bound law. Another user said to use more discretion if you are on the fence about it. I'm in agreement with both users, quite frankly. Use discretion and know that if you missed Baro once or twice between now and July, that you'll have a chance to pick it up later when he shows up for Tennocon. Myself, I'm prob going to buy a butt ton of primed pedastals because hurp. But yah. Use your own discretion. If Baro brings something that you just HAVE to have, get it now if you can. If you can't, rest assured he will bring it when Tennocon rolls around in a couple months.

Edited by Kromatia