Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Goodbye to the Lepus Headgear

Marcooose

17 minutes ago, Shichibukai88 said:

Ill never understand why the event cosmetics never are allowed to stay. Just make different ones each year...

Because they are a gimmick, not a part of the general universe.
I would campaign to have them removed if they were all year round.

Just dropping a quick line to sum up my brief new player experience. Do with this info as you will.

I installed Warframe the first time a couple days ago, wanted to see what the fuss was all about. Looked decent. I was not too keen on the starter mech choices, they all looked plain and dull, but I settled on the Mag and was very pleased to find that I could buy rabbit ears for her in the store for a seemingly low amount of in-game currency. The ears were a huge visual improvement, and I was happily playing along the tutorial in my non-boring robot suit (or whatever it is). So far so good.

The next day I boot up the game, and the ears are gone. I search the menus; is this a bug? Did they get unequipped on rollover? No, it turns out easter's over and the ears are just gone. Nothing in the shop page indicated that this item was going to be temporarily usable, just temporarily available for sale. So my experience was, in very quick order, "Nice! I got a good thing!" followed almost immediately with "F__k! They removed my good thing! Why?! It's not fair! I didn't do anything!"

You might not want to do that sort of thing to players, serve them a big fat disappointment before they're even through the tutorial. It's demoralizing. I went from having a pretty positive impression of the game to not even feeling like I want to complete the tutorial anymore.

That's all.

(EDIT: Apparently this was moved here from the Feedback forum by a mod.)

Archived