Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.17.1 - 22.17.1.1

[DE]Drew

1. We have berserker which stacks, providing crit focused melee weapons with a viable option to increase speed and we have fury for those weapons that are not, when can we hope to get the same stacking effect for Spring-Loaded Bladed, so even status focused short range weapons can get a bit more "pep" to help with their range?

2. The lures don't fully move out of your FoV when aiming during Terry fights. I (and I am certain other hunters also) have been annoyed by them suddenly moving to block your shot when aiming up to blow the Eidolon's limb off. And even when they do move, its not by much, can we hope to have this addressed by having them stay like 5 meters away from your line of Sight while aiming?

3. The Eidolons still have that bug where even while linked to by a lure, will teleport away. quite a bother that is.

IMPORTANT: 

Operation standing should remain available in the UI and persist in-between events.

Many ancient items for ancient events stay in inventory. I still have e.g. Cicero Crysis items.

Operation rewards purchasable with event standing should remain available as well. 

This is important just in case the player did not have the opportunity to log in and use all its standing before the event ends. Player should have the ability to do a post-mortem cleanup and acquire the items until the standing is depleted. It is all the more important to make the items stay available, as it is now established that Plague Star is a recurring event.

If not feasible to persist forever, make it stay for at least a week after the event finishes.

Would have preffered that one Event teased on a Devstream, before even the Plains came out, which would give us Proto skins for some weapons that are taken straight from Dark Sector...

Oh and here is evidence just for the tenno that I am sure will ask

Ya, renember when Gara, Hydroid Prime and changing the fashion of your Wraiths and Vandals were still DevBuild exclusive?

PS: Come on, it's not like they are not lore friendly and I really want the Sawed-off Tigris skin for Secondaries already :sadcry:

27 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

Fixed Ember’s Fireblast unintentionally melting Lephantis/Hemocyte heads like a popsicle in July when cast directly on top of them. 

Were this not the fixes you were looking for?

"Eidolon Fixes When" Last time I checked Hemocytes werent eidolons.

28 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Inaros Ramses Changes:
Based on player feedback, the Art Team went back and adjusted the shaders to make the following improvements

Nice, thanks! Impressed by the quick response here.

28 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Legendary Arcane Trading Changes:

• 100k Credits for Unranked Legendary Arcane
  • 300k Credits for Rank 1 Legendary Arcane
  • 600k Credits for Rank 2 Legendary Arcane
  • 1M Credits for Rank 3 Legendary Arcane

Are other rarities of arcanes not getting tiered trade tax based on their ranks? That seems inconsistent.

29 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Changed Fomorian drop rates to the following:

• 400 Endo                                Common (38.72%)
  • Imperator Vandal Barrel          Uncommon (11.28%)
  • Imperator Vandal Receiver     Uncommon (11.28%)
  • Imperator Vandal Blueprint     Common (38.72%)

Oh nice, no more 2% drop rates.

29 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed Ember’s Fireblast unintentionally melting Lephantis/Hemocyte heads like a popsicle in July when cast directly on top of them. 

Ouch, people won't be happy about this. Why didn't you fix this earlier if you had already decided to bring back Plague Star?

30 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed cases of Companions being instantly Revived by picking up a Health orb. This also fixes being able to pick up Health orbs when your Health is full and your Companion is downed.

I thought this was a feature, not a bug. Hasn't this been around since the introduction of kubrows? I remember reading about this in the "Tips & Tricks" section of the kubrow wiki article, like 3-4 years ago. This is… a really long time for a bug to go unfixed, haha.

32 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed Sibear being granted stacking bonuses from charge attacks and those bonuses being persistent when using a skin.

This line actually appears twice in the patch notes, FYI.

Another great update, DE! Thanks!

15 minutes ago, lolo707 said:

i like the kuva survival mission but it just doesn't feel that rewarding, 

it just gets harder over time, but the reward is the same and without resource booster its just not.. that good.

would be good if after 20 min or so the siphons give more kuva, or something in that way.

If the rewards was JUST the Kuva I would grant you that. But stop pretending its the ONLY thing you get from that Mission. Never mind the Endo, Credit bonuses, Rare relics, Rare mods, Affinity so thick I can level from 0 to 25 in one 25 min run, all of that ON TOP OF THE KUVA!! It's the best dang mission made in a long time DE has created and I will run it into the ground.

31 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed not getting rewards from Ghoul Bounties if they expired while you were still running them.

Could you guys also fix similar issues like:

- Not getting extra resources/credits/xp if their boosters expired before we extract from mission

- Not getting doubled kuva from Smeeta's Charm if it expired before the Siphon is destroyed. *We should be able to get the doubled amount of kuva based on the amount of braids destroyed during the Charm's effect duration, rather than everything not doubled at all.

30 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:
  • The Extraction marker now shows at every rotation C for 60 seconds (as well as the original 5 mins), and when players are at Extraction and triggered the countdown

So does that mean we can finally leave individually or is this just a UI change?

Archived