Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.17.1 - 22.17.1.1

[DE]Drew

Правильно нахрена делать полезные изменения касательные потери лута из-за изменений хоста и вылеты по тому же. Давайте множество ни кому не нужного говна в додзе которое игроки будут использовать 1 раз и забудут про это.

On 7.4.2018 at 12:18 AM, Taikowolf said:

The meteor that brought the boil to the plains was buried too deep for the toxin to kill off permanently. It's the same reasoning as to why infested ships continuously spawn in more units even when logically speaking it shouldn't have the same resources the Corpus and Grineer have to continuously bombard the Tenno.

so we didn't steal enough poison? it adapted to the poison? or did they simply ran out of ideas for reasons to add regular methods to gain the infested weapon pieces? :P 

I'm torn.  This update is both good and terrible.  I just can't put my feelings toward either fully.

There are some new and special bugs. 

1) If you try a finisher with a set of knuckles equipped on any sort of incline you fall through the level.  It may be all finishers, but I've only seen it once with a whip.

2) Guns don't reload on the plains, and often.  In order to fix it you either roll a few times, or switch weapons.  Kinda frustrating against the Hemocyte.

As a whole though, reintroducing Plague Star is a mixed bag. The timer is at 3:00, which is kinda foolish considering you reworked the timers elsewhere to be 2:00.  The Hemocyte being buffed way up is interesting, if completely backwards considering the rest of the Plains is enemy sponge made of health boosts.  The real benefit is not having to spam fishing and mining to get resources, given RNG rules both heavily.  Likewise, the ability to power level with vast spawns of infested is interesting for some frames (when the invisible and gigantic poison clouds and infinite homing projectiles don't suddenly instant murder you because for some reason they can fly indefinitely).  

I'm intrigued to see old events revisited, and this was...a start.  Not a great start, but not completely depressing.  Maybe next time we can see a return of the infested (and the survival that would reward dual-status mods)?   It'd be nice, unless you'd like to go back to different spy difficulties rewarding all three elementals (and keeping Vor as the drop for poison).  That system worked plenty well, and after taking a break, and coming back to electricity being Baro locked, I was a bit miffed.

dunno how this actually happens, but some auto-parry mechanism messes up with the weapon reloading, the weapon gets stuck at 0 ammo and only cycling weapons fixes this so that you can reload the weapon. It also shows your meelee weapon in your hand at the same time you hold the primary weapon. 

its an inconvenience, but not fatal. 

The reload breaking auto-parry mechanism you're referring to is either Reflex Guard or ( more commonly ) a %chance to resist arcane. Your weapon is sometimes replaced by your melee weapon, often in some odd orientation ( I assume it's unrotated/tweaked, or mirroring the pos/tweak of your actual equipped wep ).
The fastest way to regain your shooting ability is a melee quick attack, which then swaps back to your actual equipped wep allowing you to carry on, and is much faster than a double wep swap.
The surest way to have it permanently stop is to remove %chance to resist arcanes from your loadout.

I've been wondering if this is also partially responsible for the Hema reload bugs, but don't have one so cannot test.

12 hours ago, Xyngrr said:

The reload breaking auto-parry mechanism you're referring to is either Reflex Guard or ( more commonly ) a %chance to resist arcane. Your weapon is sometimes replaced by your melee weapon, often in some odd orientation ( I assume it's unrotated/tweaked, or mirroring the pos/tweak of your actual equipped wep ).
The fastest way to regain your shooting ability is a melee quick attack, which then swaps back to your actual equipped wep allowing you to carry on, and is much faster than a double wep swap.
The surest way to have it permanently stop is to remove %chance to resist arcanes from your loadout.

I've been wondering if this is also partially responsible for the Hema reload bugs, but don't have one so cannot test.

Is it the chance to resist arcanes causing that? Been driving me nuts. Not really a fatal thing (or it hasn't been fatal yet), but damnably annoying. Glad to know what's causing it, even if I'll still hang on to my arcanes. 

Archived