Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.17.1 - 22.17.1.1

[DE]Drew

12 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:
  • 400 Endo                                Common (38.72%)
  • Imperator Vandal Barrel          Uncommon (11.28%)
  • Imperator Vandal Receiver     Uncommon (11.28%)
  • Imperator Vandal Blueprint     Common (38.72%)

After Many years and another thing that will lose the price

i like the kuva survival mission but it just doesn't feel that rewarding, 

it just gets harder over time, but the reward is the same and without resource booster its just not.. that good.

would be good if after 20 min or so the siphons give more kuva, or something in that way.

Why is there an option to LEAVE the Simulacrum to orbiter but not the other way around!?! I want and easier way to get there not to leave which was as simple as using esc menu to leave simulacrum then leave to orbiter. You still have to go to a relay to get to the simulacrum in the first place. I wouldn't mind even if it meant needing to craft another orbiter module.

no kuva scaling or increase means im completely out. di it once and dont want to have to do it again unless its worth it. Seems Sheldon just decided it was fine despite 95% of the forums saying otherwise, and moved onto pets. 

Still no fixes for:
1) Eidolons randomly teleporting even when attached to lures, sometimes they even teleport when their vitals weren't even popped

2) A bug that causes your warframe to: not be able to roll, cast abilities, shoot. Only current way of removing this is to either jump in water and if that doesn't work you kys.

3) Lures occasionally not spawning in their designated areas

Still no addition to kuva survival involving:
1) Scaling rewards, the mode is literally a worse siphon as it sits right now.

no kuva scaling or value increase ,no eidolon fixes ,no new content...could you do something please instead of recycling old content and being late with that recycled content ,fix the kuva and eidolons,the log in system , damage scaling and status effects , ballas quest ,I am sick of seeing that ghost lotus ,don't you think is time to add that new warframe? 

Archived