Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.17.1 - 22.17.1.1

[DE]Drew

42 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

General Survival Changes

• The Extraction marker now shows at every rotation C for 60 seconds (as well as the original 5 mins), and when players are at Extraction and triggered the countdown.

Please clarify this. Does this mean the marker will not show at other times? I care more about always knowing the way to extraction than I do about where the next life support tower is. If there are no LS markers and the UI shows one as spawned, I can deduce that it is in the direction of extraction.

The inverse does not hold true; extraction could be the opposite direction from an incoming LS tower and I would have no way to know that.

42 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:
  • Small Survival pickup markers no longer stick to screen edges to reduce clutter.

Cool!

Also PLEASE fix melee elemental FX not toggling off properly on some weapons. If you need help testing this issue, LET ME KNOW and I'll do it. I did a bug report thread back when this first cropped up and there has been no indication that it was seen.

53 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed fog that was obscuring skyboxes on several tilesets. 

It's official, looking at the sky more important to DE than Oberon Prime.

Maybe fixing Oberon Prime's shoulder attachments list will be an anniversary gift for Oberon Prime.

You could have now changed how the plague star event works because it is quite boring one. (for example you could have made all first 3 to happen in the same place to make there be less traveling. (and so fore to make those nice caves to have some good use because now there are just you go in take the poison you go out and most of them aren't even open if you go out side of the event) i hope you could do it for our sanity because we will be doing these missions a lot.

All the people raging about the Kuva Survival scaling not being a thing... DE doesn't want that to be a thing beause then that is all that anyone would do to get their kuva. DE wants that mission type to be inbetween Kuva Siphon and Kuva Flood missions. If they made the kuva drop scale, it would be better than Kuva Flood mission type. They hear and understand the players wanting it, but they can't just drop their plan because us tenno want something EVEN BETTER. The player base as a whole is just greedy. We always want more and more. 

16 minutes ago, angetrox said:

Inaros Ramses Changes ... I prefer after... sad 

I am super sad they changed it, I was really enjoying it. 

Played around with the colors after the patch but couldn't find a look that I liked as much as before so I sent in a refund request. No idea if I'll actually get a refund though.

13 minutes ago, Manhart01 said:

All the people raging about the Kuva Survival scaling not being a thing... DE doesn't want that to be a thing beause then that is all that anyone would do to get their kuva. DE wants that mission type to be inbetween Kuva Siphon and Kuva Flood missions. If they made the kuva drop scale, it would be better than Kuva Flood mission type. They hear and understand the players wanting it, but they can't just drop their plan because us tenno want something EVEN BETTER. The player base as a whole is just greedy. We always want more and more. 

No really? I guess a game about farming would create a community that want more materials faster. At the rate of the harvesters, siphons are more effiencent. But it's boring, like IT'S REALLY REALLY BORING. The survival is way more fun, so I don't see how people wanting a little more from what is more effort as greedy. 

Make kuva rewards for endless survival, scale higher with every 5 min or something.  It's annoying to only get 200 per(400 if you have a booster, since i've gone 60+ min without a smeeta ever triggering that one specific buff).  

You stealth buffed Lephantis cousin, didn't you? Last time I was able to kill the 3 of them him with my ogris, now the second one barely take damage.

And god damn it! stop complaining for everything!, you don't want the Plague star? do something else, no one is forcing you to play warframe.

Archived