[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 9.5.2

hope this fixes the mods not sticking to the places we put them and the resetting of fused mods, eating the credits, and laughing in our face upon leaving a mission ;_;

also, will the script update the 3 days worth of mods (~80+) lost? if not oh well, just wondering.

to tell people that they are aware of the issue and what the final product is going to be most likely

But, right in the middle of the patch notes?  Kinda misleading IMO.

"Patch notes

-blah

-blah blah

-meh

-stuff

-blah blah blah

---

P.S. We're working on the fixing the drop tables, see Steve's thread for details: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/94177-drop-tables-20"

^ something like that would have made sense.

Edited by Mateodon

Tell that to my skana prime, it kinda sucks :P

Skana Prime is still loads better than the normal Skana.

In fact the Skana Prime is slightly better than the Cronus.

Can Someone plz explain what they meant by being able to parry while ziplining? what the hek does that mean?

grineer commander uncommon mod drops confirmed, as is the trinity helmet bp drop from them too. :0

grineer commander uncommon mod drops confirmed, as is the trinity helmet bp drop from them too. :0

Need to try Tyl Regor, hopefully he FINALLY drops Ash Systems........

Hotfix 9.5.2

- Fixed UI becoming non-functional when attempting to view Solar Landmark.

- Fixed inability to reload Twin Gremlins while sprinting.

- Fixed boss drop tables. A blueprint will no longer drop 100% of the time being a “Chassis”. Every Blueprint has a chance to drop, but you may not get a blueprint every time.

Please see DE_Steve’s post regarding Drop Tables 2.0, issues we are working on, and how Fusion Cores and Mods fit into this. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/94177-drop-tables-20/

- Fixed issues with the Transmutation feature. Users were unable to see or use mods resulting from Transmutation. Inventories also became unstable if a Transmuted mod resided within.  A script will be run to correct the inventories of players who had been affected.

- Fixed Ogris charge sound effect playing randomly when it wasn't being charged.

- Fixed being able to parry while ziplining.

- Fixed appearance of Ether weapons. Our weapons manufacturer apologizes for the defective translucency in the 9.5 model.

- Fixed rare loss of functionality that could occur when leaving/being disconnected from a session while in the main menu.

- Buffs to Orthos Prime, Slightly faster, bit higher base damage. Longer reach.

- Fixes for gameplay crashes.

- Fixed custom colours not applying to Miter saw blades or boomerang.

I love u ppl so much

Glad to see I can pick up mods again. That bug was backbreaking. I do wish we'd gotten a "we're working on it" at some point before now, though.

The operation just ended and i still had 19 void keys... i didnt get enough points because i didnt have enough time... Pure bs

I just hope the whole thing with Blueprints is sorted the drop rate for systems anywhere is virtually non exsistent 100 runs on 4 places with no drop of it and only helm and chassis droping hopefully this fades away

The hotfixes are appreciated but as much as I hate sounding like an entitled whiner: Could you please make the Orthos Prime's haft telescopic in the future? It's simply too long when it's on your back.