[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 9.5.2

This isn't a hot fix.  It's a hot broke.  The game is laggier and more unstable than ever.  IT couldn't have happened at a better time as the loki swindle helmet is on alert and my game keeps crashing.

• Upvote 2

DE please fix Phobos boss. it is bugged. at least one of them. also seer x2 is not a good idea DE.

I may be sad that blueprints drop less but at least things are more in order now so that's good :)

Thanks for all the hard work DE!  Makes me proud to be a Grand Master Founder. :)))  Keep up the good work!

Hotfix 9.5.2

- Fixed appearance of Ether weapons. Our weapons manufacturer apologizes for the defective translucency in the 9.5 model.

but i love the translucent blades

What's about new ugly idle poses? I want to be able to choose the old animation and stance for each frame.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Loki looks like he hurt his back. revert this please

The Vigor mod Does not work when equipped redirection and vitality

It worked for me. first time i get above 1K shield :D

Is there some way of selling event drops? I have all these keys and blueprints and datamasses and corpus ciphers that I can't use or sell. This is pretty annoying. Hotfix please

Please do something, anything about the massive amount of mods people who got hit with the transmutation bug lost.

I lost a thunderbolt, a few melee focuses and a load of reaches.