[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 9.5.2

- Fixed boss drop tables. A blueprint will no longer drop 100% of the time being a “Chassis”. Every Blueprint has a chance to drop, but you may not get a blueprint every time.

Yay, thanks for this. XD

For those of us over the age of 30 please oh please please please stop the perpetual motion of the screen on the new planet.

Motion Sickness makes the new area unplayable.

Hotfix 9.5.2

- Fixed appearance of Ether weapons. Our weapons manufacturer apologizes for the defective translucency in the 9.5 model.

No more lightsabers?!

Can you fix the problem of Golems poison cloud. Golem spays a permanent cloud upon death, making gathering drops more difficult than the actual fight. 

Thank you!

Edited by Eva-Unit-01

For those of us over the age of 30 please oh please please please stop the perpetual motion of the screen on the new planet.

Motion Sickness makes the new area unplayable.

i was wondering why i got a headache after several levels...

5 Titania (Uranus) runs, killing Tyl Regor:

5x Mods (all commons, Regor seems quite fond of Vitality)

5x Resources (a couple Gallium, a couple plastids)

0 Blueprints

.......meh.

"Sometimes you won't get blueprints?"

I'm never going to get Ash Systems, am I?

It went from always getting Chassis/Helmet (which was nice because that's 3500 creds a pop) to getting nothing.

EDIT: Also, got like 3 Gallium in 5 Titania runs, right? Killing maybe 20-30 mobs total per run?

Went to Eurasia on Earth and killed 350 mobs and got 0 Neurodes.

Nice. Nice to see the #1 Roadblock in construction is still nearly impossible to get.

Edited by Xylia

With the new boss fight we noticed that krill tends to bug out often where he stops taking all damage, even on his backpack shield generator, so you cant do anything to him.

• Upvote 1

The first blue print i got from the new drop table is a chassis blue print..

Such luck.. ;-;

- Fixed issues with the Transmutation feature. Users were unable to see or use mods resulting from Transmutation. Inventories also became unstable if a Transmuted mod resided within. A script will be run to correct the inventories of players who had been affected.

Does this mean a script will be run to fix the inventories of all players or just those with complaints of missing items? Has it been run already or has it yet to be done? Two forma blueprints disappeared after 9.5 and I'm holding out hope of getting them back. I used transmute right after the update so that could explain the disappearance.

Does this mean a script will be run to fix the inventories of all players or just those with complaints of missing items? Has it been run already or has it yet to be done? Two forma blueprints disappeared after 9.5 and I'm holding out hope of getting them back. I used transmute right after the update so that could explain the disappearance.

I also used transmutation feature and after that my mods weren't saving. I am also wondering if im gonna get my ~50 "unsaved" mods back.

Edited by fiki574

Great fixes, still dont understand how the RNG got so mixed up :P waited all weekend to reload my grems while running :P

trinity chassis dropped by a heavy commander grineer unit also o.O

Edited by Greavence