Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.5.2

[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for the fix..!! 

but i need help on get the contribuiton hologram of the event i dont see it anywhere in my inventory..

Hotfix 9.5.2

- Fixed UI becoming non-functional when attempting to view Solar Landmark.

- Fixed inability to reload Twin Gremlins while sprinting.

- Fixed boss drop tables. A blueprint will no longer drop 100% of the time being a “Chassis”. Every Blueprint has a chance to drop, but you may not get a blueprint every time.

Please see DE_Steve’s post regarding Drop Tables 2.0, issues we are working on, and how Fusion Cores and Mods fit into this. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/94177-drop-tables-20/

- Fixed issues with the Transmutation feature. Users were unable to see or use mods resulting from Transmutation. Inventories also became unstable if a Transmuted mod resided within.  A script will be run to correct the inventories of players who had been affected.

- Fixed Ogris charge sound effect playing randomly when it wasn't being charged.

- Fixed being able to parry while ziplining.

- Fixed appearance of Ether weapons. Our weapons manufacturer apologizes for the defective translucency in the 9.5 model.

- Fixed rare loss of functionality that could occur when leaving/being disconnected from a session while in the main menu.

- Buffs to Orthos Prime, Slightly faster, bit higher base damage. Longer reach.

- Fixes for gameplay crashes.

- Fixed custom colours not applying to Miter saw blades or boomerang.

Is it me or Fusion Core Mods don't drop anymore? Played like 5 hours today and nothing.

Haven't gotten a fusion core since the 9.5 patch unless it was a defense reward. I was hoping yesterday's hotfix would fix it but no... so I hoped today. Still no. It's super fun upgrading rare mods without them. And by 'fun' I mean it makes me not want to play much.

Drops are bugged right now in this game.

I really was expecting an update today, but no...

No fusion cores in the game anymore. Some things dropping a lot, others nothing. Some bosses dropping nothing, some normal enemies dropping bps, etc...

The game is a mess right now. Ok, beta, I know, we kno. But not a single hotfix today??

Drops are bugged right now in this game.

I really was expecting an update today, but no...

No fusion cores in the game anymore. Some things dropping a lot, others nothing. Some bosses dropping nothing, some normal enemies dropping bps, etc...

The game is a mess right now. Ok, beta, I know, we kno. But not a single hotfix today??

I, myself, am faced with next-to-nothing to do.

Can't try to get Ash -- boss drops are borked.

Can't try farming for mods -- Ammo Drum, Reach, and Elemental Damage are all I ever get anywhere, and no Fusion Cores to be had anywhere.

I got done with the Mutagen Samples I was farming, no reason to go back to Jupiter.

I'm Waiting on my Acrid to build. Could level it in Mercury but uh. I need 12 hours for the Mutagen Mass and THEN 24 hours ON TOP OF THAT for the Acrid to build.

Don't really feel like trying to screw with Phobos right now -- I hate fighting Grineer because of how annoying their mobs are and it starts getting difficult after the first few missions. And what would I DO in Phobos anyways? Nothing drops any good mods, the resources are "meh" (plastids, but I could farm those on Saturn where its easier), and I know I'm not doing the Boss anytime soon.

Can't do Void Missions; my friend who I usually do them with, his computer has not been running right (bad video card).

So..........

Yeah. I have no reason to play Warframe right now, and a large part of the reason why is broken boss and mod drops.

I, myself, am faced with next-to-nothing to do.

Can't try to get Ash -- boss drops are borked.

Can't try farming for mods -- Ammo Drum, Reach, and Elemental Damage are all I ever get anywhere, and no Fusion Cores to be had anywhere.

I got done with the Mutagen Samples I was farming, no reason to go back to Jupiter.

I'm Waiting on my Acrid to build. Could level it in Mercury but uh. I need 12 hours for the Mutagen Mass and THEN 24 hours ON TOP OF THAT for the Acrid to build.

Don't really feel like trying to screw with Phobos right now -- I hate fighting Grineer because of how annoying their mobs are and it starts getting difficult after the first few missions. And what would I DO in Phobos anyways? Nothing drops any good mods, the resources are "meh" (plastids, but I could farm those on Saturn where its easier), and I know I'm not doing the Boss anytime soon.

Can't do Void Missions; my friend who I usually do them with, his computer has not been running right (bad video card).

So..........

Yeah. I have no reason to play Warframe right now, and a large part of the reason why is broken boss and mod drops.

Sux a lot man.

I can't imagine your situation. You are a Grandmaster founder. If I was, I would to talk A LOT in council channel.

This game is VERY good, but right now is bugged like hell. They need to do something serious about it.

Yesterday, I was doing the new Nova helmet alert. Middle of Grineer defense the host lost connection and after host migration the enemies stop to respawn and we could see the wave numbers anymore. We were stuck. I had 2 neurodes also and very sad quit the mission. To complete, the time of the alert was over and I couldn't try again. I sent a support ticket to DE with no answer until now.

These past days, fusion core simply gone from the game. I only took 2 from defense mission reward.

I love play with snipers (so I love headshots), but that stats screen on the end of missions is completely bugged for months. Very old bug, guns not registering headshots, etc... damage dealt and received is a mess. After update 9.5, OMG! The bugs going crazy.

I was thinking to become a Master founder this month. But no... I will wait a little more. If the bugs continue out of control I sadly will stop to play.

Edited by IronRushBR

Grineer Commander is dropping like a boss JDP.

This unit is dropping orokin cells, neurodes and trinity components.

yeah Iron, i know bout the grineer commander and trinity stuffs. :)

what i mean is, the system frames BPs from bosses.

kela, tyl, raptor, didn't drop system BPs after the 9.5.1 patch. :\

Grineer Commander is dropping like a boss JDP.

This unit is dropping orokin cells, neurodes and trinity components.

yeah Iron, i know bout the grineer commander and trinity stuffs. :)

what i mean is, the system frames BPs from bosses.

kela, tyl, raptor, didn't drop system BPs after the 9.5.1 patch. :\

Warframe was locking up bad. I finally managed to alt-tab out and close Warframe and noticed that the steam OverlayUI exe was still running. Neither it or steam wanted to close and my pc was still locking up. I finally got tye UI overlay to shut down. But, pc still locking up. Steam was preventing my pc from shuttong down even when I force quit.

Useless fixes like many others. When i browse "shop" i get game invite, try to accept it, session is already full and connection failed, now i have nonworking "shop table" & cant go to missions - great work - "bug fixed"