Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nexus app spamming notifications today

Drex83

I just wanted to put it out there because I think the server is doing something wrong maybe, because I don't think the Nexus app's been updated all that recently. My notifications are usually fairly slim, so just set to some foundry finishes, forma, and orokin stuff. The problem however is that today out of the blue, the app's been spamming me with a LOT more notifications than usual. It's mission alerts of some kind, I don't know if it's a specific type or all of them as I haven't had the time to get specific reading them all yet, but it's spamming me with a lot of notifications I haven't toggled on. (I think it might be the Endo ones but that's just a hunch)

The app's settings still show the same settings as they should but it continues to occur. I've tried toggling some things off, hitting apply, then the correct settings and apply again, but it's still sending more notifications than asked for.

yep, it´s mostly spamming with Endo alerts and since you can´t filter out Endo in Options, there´s now way to stop it.. also while at it, can you add filter for specific helmets, not just all helmets? some fan app had it years ago, so it wouldn´t be much of a problem, I guess ;)

Looks like Endo has been classified as a new category of drop under the update yesterday and because the app doesn't have an option for Endo alerts that it has defaulted to sending notifications on them.