• Announcements

• [DE]Drew

Verifying In-Game Steam Items   07/15/2016

Attention Tenno, If you’ve linked your Steam account to your Warframe account but don’t have the appropriate economy items in your inventory, head to warframe.com/user and click the ‘Verify in-game Steam economy items’ link. Missing Phased Items from the Winter Sale are included in this verifying link. (This does not include Warframe Steam Packs.) Thanks!
[DE]Rebecca

Operation Arid Fear: Completed!

iggu    21
Posted · Hidden by [DE]Rebecca, August 12, 2013 - First Spam
Hidden by [DE]Rebecca, August 12, 2013 - First Spam

first. sorry

AWESOME!

• Upvote 2

Met4lh34d    2,087

nice good job with the new tileset it looks awesome 

Edited by Met4lh34d
  • Upvote 5

l3lackk    54

I didnt get a chance to get to a 100 points. As someone who works long hours during the weekend, this sucks. My clan mates still had keys and were trying to run me through to get there and only got to 84. GG. 

• Upvote 54

Cerbis    61

Why did this event end four days early? No grace period at all for people to get the last points needed for the limited mods! Just bam, done. Keys unusable. This is not how it should be!

Also, the map seed for the Arid key component drops had way too many elevators and coop doors.

• Upvote 61

Great job everyone who didnt want to participate until they realized there were rewards then rushed to get it done with 10 hours left in the event!

• Upvote 19

AXCrusnik    4,846

I may be in the minority in thinking this but.... I was extremely disappointed to find out about the multi-effect mods more than halfway through the event... In-fact I missed out on 2 of them because of extenuating circumstances keeping me and my mind busy for the majority of the last couple days.

Not the devs fault that I was busy during an event I know, but I could have been more prepared (and would have participated much more) if I had known these mods were involved in the first place.. like you know... at the start of the event.

Edited by AXCrusnik
  • Upvote 64

Agree that ending early is sad for those trying to finish up near the end.  Especially for those that thought they had multiple days left.  I also got stuck about 14 shy and was trying to finish up before the bar finished, but didn't have time.

• Upvote 36

Nontoxical    25

And because DE still hasn't fixed their launcher bugs, those of us who couldn't download the patch all weekend will never be able to get these mods and DE still hasn't fixed the problem. I am bitter? YES

• Upvote 24

serasmom    73

What? i thought this event was supposed to last 6 days. Now I'm stuck at 60 points.

You're digging your own grave with this, DE.

• Upvote 43

Spizh    45

I didnt get a chance to get to a 100 points. As someone who works long hours during the weekend, this sucks. My clan mates still had keys and were trying to run me through to get there and only got to 84. GG. 

Yeah, im still working on my 100, but what what happend with the 3 days 

• Upvote 6