The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie and endo and ayatan.

8 hours ago, SergeantSunshine said:

I don't mind them, unused Ayatan goes for a good bit of platinum (5 unfilled for 25ish, 5 filled for 60ish) and a lot of Endo really helps in the long-run. 

You're getting slightly ripped off.  Filled typically go for 15 a piece.

Edited by Aggh

4 minutes ago, (XB1)mickeyjuiceman said:

This varies significantly across platforms.

The guy I was responding is posting from a PC account  And it doesn't really vary that much.  Some people will sell them cheaper, but eventually those get bought up and you can consistently get at least 15p a piece most days.

3 hours ago, Aggh said:

The guy I was responding is posting from a PC account. And it doesn't really vary that much.  Some people will sell them cheaper, but eventually those get bought up and you can consistently get at least 15p a piece most days.

Which is twice what I regularly buy them for on XBOX (5 filled/40P), thus the statement "This varies significantly across platforms."

Edited by (XB1)mickeyjuiceman

Just for your info OP, some people (the ones who don't have all mods maxed out, so it's quite a lot) needs tons of endo so it is good. In any game veterans usually don't need  some materials that they farmed in a long run, but others do. I am 300 hrs in the game and I needs so many of them it's grrrr....

Sortie reward are fine right now, i just think they need a few changes:

Remove anansa rewards and just keep 4000 endo with a higher %. Or at least use the anansa slot for a random sculpture so you can actually get more endo from that reward.

make it so you cant get any item more than twice in a row (wont affect rivens too much because are 3 separate rewards) it will work at best if anansa and endo rewards are merged in a single reward slot.

the rest is okish, its fine to have some forma and potato drops for new players. Also those being rare drops dont affect too much the odds for the rewards veteran players actually want.

And personally i would like some exclusive reward other than the legendary core, but with nehza and special weapons didnt turn out well.

4 hours ago, JohnKable said:

Sortie reward are fine right now, i just think they need a few changes:

Remove anansa rewards and just keep 4000 endo with a higher %. Or at least use the anansa slot for a random sculpture so you can actually get more endo from that reward.

make it so you cant get any item more than twice in a row (wont affect rivens too much because are 3 separate rewards) it will work at best if anansa and endo rewards are merged in a single reward slot.

the rest is okish, its fine to have some forma and potato drops for new players. Also those being rare drops dont affect too much the odds for the rewards veteran players actually want.

And personally i would like some exclusive reward other than the legendary core, but with nehza and special weapons didnt turn out well.

Agree for remove anasa and endo from sortie, and catalyst and reactor and forma are ok because you need all time, i doesnt know DE not change sortie reward all people asking remove or merge ayatan/endo reward 

Endo and ayatan rewards are a bit annoying if you have played the game for awhile, however; it probably is a boon for newer players so probably should stay in the rotation.

Unfortunately the last few years DE has not put much effort or resources into adding things to use endo on, so it would be neat if they added a dozen primes or so, so i could make a dent in  my ever growing stash. 

I'm a little skeptical that you've actually done nine straight sorties and gotten just Endo and Ayatans, which is about a 1 in 4000 chance.  But with a player base this large it can happen.  

However, doing nine straight sorties with no Riven is only about a 1 in 15 chance, which happens all the time.  It's just bad luck.  I've played sorties every day since they started, and I've had weeks with zero Rivens and weeks with four Rivens.  

In the long run you can expect to get a Riven every 3 or 4 sorties.  However, if you don't play sorties then you can expect to get zero Rivens unless you buy them.

48 minutes ago, Buff00n said:

I'm a little skeptical that you've actually done nine straight sorties and gotten just Endo and Ayatans, which is about a 1 in 4000 chance.  But with a player base this large it can happen.  

However, doing nine straight sorties with no Riven is only about a 1 in 15 chance, which happens all the time.  It's just bad luck.  I've played sorties every day since they started, and I've had weeks with zero Rivens and weeks with four Rivens.  

In the long run you can expect to get a Riven every 3 or 4 sorties.  However, if you don't play sorties then you can expect to get zero Rivens unless you buy them.

Well i have bad luck every time, 99% drop rate for riven  this is example of my luck, i got 1% for drop others itens my bad luck is very random

16 hours ago, (XB1)mickeyjuiceman said:

Which is twice what I regularly buy them for on XBOX (5 filled/40P), thus the statement "This varies significantly across platforms."

Which isn't really relevant to what he or I was talking about.  It goes without saying that PC players talking about prices aren't talking about prices on other platforms.

Edited by Aggh

You're all forgetting something. Ayatans are pretty.

Spoiler

kd6lk30.jpg

This is just the start of my humble collection. I'm dying for endo yet I have 100k+ just sitting in my Orbiter. Priorities.

On 6-4-2018 at 7:18 PM, PhoenixShadowEvil said:

This really simple, i doesnt need more endo and ayatan, i am fine, i have 15k kuva, i need riven.

You need food, water, oxygen and some social interaction to stay sane. It also helps not to be in a warzone. There's some perspective for ya.

Seriously though, if Rivens become any more common than they already are, you'll only feel more pressured to have one. You absolutely do not need one.

Edited by Gessie00