Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Legion of Tau: Undying Crusade 5.1 | Face your greatest adversary yet- SENTIENT NEMESIS System is here! Earn new unique EVOLUTION MODS! Generate your own Sentient Knight's name!

Almighty_Jado

22 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Interesting proposition! I'll think about that one. Thank you for your suggestion!

I too am interested.

It'd add a lot more urgency to Defense. Instead of, say having time to prepare, set up a Frost Bubble or Strangledome, and probably being set for most of Wave 1, you have to claw out a space to then do those things.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

I too am interested.

It'd add a lot more urgency to Defense. Instead of, say having time to prepare, set up a Frost Bubble or Strangledome, and probably being set for most of Wave 1, you have to claw out a space to then do those things.

i've just seen a lot of people who, upon getting to a defence point spawn some specters and leave it to them while having a couple snow globes up, plus it would mean that there would always be enemies to kill

1 hour ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Interesting proposition! I'll think about that one. Thank you for your suggestion!

no problem, it just adds to the intensity as if one weak player rushes ahead it now hinders the entire team more as it forces them to have to wait for the main damage dealer (probably a rifle amp rhino prime) while trying not to die and getting the enemies off the point

19 hours ago, (XB1)SavvyDeath said:

Why don't you add an anti-sentient faction which also helps you to fight the sentients using their own operatives or specters?

I mean, the Quills appear to be the anti-sentient faction, but they fight by supplying others with information and equipment as opposed to direct confrontation. Other than that though, I want to avoid a clear-cut anti-Sentient militia in favour of uniting the existing factions and syndicates under one banner. I think it’s a neat way to tie together all the friends your Tenno makes throughout the course of your Warframe career!

There's a bigger update coming soon, but I decided to release some new content in the form of new Operator and Amp arcanes! There are all available fully-built from Quill Rhett, and should be quite fun for players to try out.

Magus_Ascension.png
MAGUS ASCENSION 
(12,500ReputationBlackx64)[Requires Architect]
On Void Mode: Gain 10/20/30/40% damage reduction per second while in Void Mode, lasting for 3/4/5/6 seconds once exiting Void Mode. Max 90% damage reduction.                                                                                                                                                   

Magus_Fountain.png
MAGUS FOUNTAIN (12,500ReputationBlackx64)[Requires Architect]
On Void Blast: Mark nearest enemy hit for 10 seconds. If killed, the enemy will generate an energy fountain that releases beams at all allies within 5/8/11/14 meters, healing 50/100/150/200 health per second                                                                                    

Magus_Bastion.png
MAGUS BASTION (12,500ReputationBlackx64)[Requires Architect]
On Void Dash: Reduces Void Dash range by 10%, but leave behind a force field wall that lingers for 10/20/30/40 seconds. Force field blocks enemies and enemy projectiles, and has 4000/4800/5600/6400 health. Only 3 force field walls may be active at once.

Magus_Orbit.png
MAGUS ORBIT (12,500ReputationBlackx64)[Requires Architect]
On Void Dash: Become suspended in the air for 5/7/9/11 seconds. Cancel early by sliding. 

Magus_Singularity.png
MAGUS SINGULARITY (12,500ReputationBlackx64)[Requires Architect]
On Operator Death: Release an explosion dealing 600/1600/2600/3600 LotusBlackFinisher Damage to all enemies within 10/15/20/25 meters.

Virtuos_Cherub.png
VIRTUOS CHERUB (12,500ReputationBlackx64)[Requires Architect]
On Hit: 5/10/15/20% chance to call down a beam of energy at target's location, dealing 30/50/70/90% damage per second to all enemies within 5/6/7/8 meters.

Virtuos_Dynamis.png
VIRTUOS DYNAMIS (12,500ReputationBlackx64)[Requires Architect]
On Hit While at Maximum Ammo: Gain 40/60/80/100% Critical Chance and 40/60/80/100% Critical Damage.

Virtuos_Exousiai.png
VIRTUOS EXOUSIAI (12,500ReputationBlackx64)[Requires Architect]
On Ammo Depleted: 10/25/40/55% chance to restore ammo to maximum.

Virtuos_Seraph.png
VIRTUOUS SERAPH (12,500ReputationBlackx64)[Requires Architect]
On Hit: 2/4/6/8% chance to instantly kill enemies under 20/30/40/50% health (does not apply to bosses).

Virtuos_Shedim.png
VIRTUOUS SHEDIM (12,500ReputationBlackx64)[Requires Architect]
On Headshot: 12/14/16/18% chance to summon an ethereal, smoke-like Void Spirit for 5/8/11/14 seconds. Void Spirits attack every second, dealing 50% amp damage with every shot. Prioritizes enemies inflicted with VoidTearIcon bVoid.

I've got Pax and Exodia arcanes coming soon as well- 3 of each. All 6 of these modular weapon Arcanes will be available as rewards from Bounties. More info when it comes!
If you've got any feedback on these arcanes, let me know, and I'd be happy to figure out how to balance them accordingly.

More new arcanes! As promised, Kitgun and Zaw arcanes. All 6 of these modular weapon arcanes are available as rare rewards from completing Bounties.
Again, any and all feedback is appreciated!

Pax_Coulomb.png

PAX COULOMB
On Status Effect: Gain +90/100/110/120% Electricity bElectric Damage for 3 seconds.

Pax_Monarch.png

PAX MONARCH
While Airborne: Gain +60/80/100/120% Status Chance.

Pax_Penumbra.png

PAX PENUMBRA
On Hit: 10/26/42/58% chance to Reset Sentient Damage Resistance.

Exodia_Blade.png
EXODIA BLADE
On Charge Attack: Summon 2/2/3/3 ethereal blade-bolts that seek out the nearest enemies, dealing 35/55/75/95% damage with 85/90/95/100% Status Chance.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Exodia_Meteor.png
EXODIA METEOR
On Slam Attack After Bullet Jump or Double Jump: Generate a massive explosion that deals 50/55/60/65% of your weapon's damage as Blast bBlast damage in a 19/21/23/25 meter radius. Leaves behind a field of cinders that deal Blast bBlast damage per second to any enemies within it equal to 50/60/70/80% of your weapon's damage over 6 seconds.

Exodia_Undeath.png
EXODIA UNDEATH
On Fatal Damage while Melee is Equipped: Consumes Combo Counter to restore health and shields to 40/60/80/100%. Requires 200/170/140/110 Combo Counter points.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Edited by Almighty_Jado

1 hour ago, (PS4)stormfalcon2018 said:

Idea for weapon. What if the thundergun from cod zombies, the thunderlord from destiny, the sledge's shotgun from borderlands, and the bubble shield from halo were wrapped into one weapon.

Have you considered posting it in your own area? Given enough development and time, I imagine you could send it out as something optimal to folks. Got quite a few sappy electric guns over in my Pit in addition to sphereoid guns, but, never quite that oddball of a splice.

OH, and, quick question for you Mr. Jado.

6 hours ago, Almighty_Jado said:

More new arcanes! As promised, Kitgun and Zaw arcanes. All 6 of these modular weapon arcanes are available as rare rewards from completing Bounties.
Again, any and all feedback is appreciated!

Pax_Coulomb.png

PAX COULOMB
On Status Effect: Gain +90/100/110/120% Electricity bElectric Damage for 3 seconds.

Pax_Monarch.png

PAX MONARCH
While Airborne: Gain +60/80/100/120% Status Chance.

Pax_Penumbra.png

PAX PENUMBRA
On Hit: 10/26/42/58% chance to Reset Sentient Damage Resistance.

Exodia_Blade.png
EXODIA BLADE
On Charge Attack: Summon 2/2/3/3 ethereal blade-bolts that seek out the nearest enemies, dealing 35/55/75/95% damage with 85/90/95/100% Status Chance.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Exodia_Meteor.png
EXODIA METEOR
On Slam Attack After Bullet Jump or Double Jump: Generate a massive explosion that deals 50/55/60/65% of your weapon's damage as Blast bBlast damage in a 19/21/23/25 meter radius. Leaves behind a field of cinders that deal Blast bBlast damage per second to any enemies within it equal to 50/60/70/80% of your weapon's damage over 6 seconds.

Exodia_Undeath.png
EXODIA UNDEATH
On Fatal Damage while Melee is Equipped: Consumes Combo Counter to restore health and shields to 40/60/80/100%. Requires 200/170/140/110 Combo Counter points.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

That Exodia blade there on the bottom left, does it deal "true" damage? Slash? Weapon dependent? Only caveat I see currently.

Edited by Unus

46 minutes ago, Unus said:

Have you considered posting it in your own area? Given enough development and time, I imagine you could send it out as something optimal to folks. Got quite a few sappy electric guns over in my Pit in addition to sphereoid guns, but, never quite that oddball of a splice.

OH, and, quick question for you Mr. Jado.

That Exodua blade there on the bottom left, does it deal "true" damage? Slash? Weapon dependent? Only caveat I see currently.

Meh i just want to say my weapon idea. I feel like i may post it in the future but not anytime soon.

9 hours ago, Unus said:

Question about Exodia Blade

Ah yes, the damage is weapon dependant. It’s interesting, I’ve actually gotten this question from a couple people who I’ve shown these to.

So for example, let’s say you had a Zaw built that deals 16 Puncture, 16 Impact, 17 Slash, and 51 Corrosive. (This is a modded weapon, obviously). It has a total damage of 100. Now, assuming you use a max rank Exodia Blade, each ethereal blade will deal 15.2 Puncture, 15.2 Impact, 16.2 Slash, and 48.5 Corrosive. This totals to 95 damage. Now as you can see, the damage distribution between elements is the same, but the total damage it deals is reduced.

Ill be honest though I’m not sure whether or not allowing Exodia Blade to crit or not would be too strong or not. Likely that’s a switch that could be turned on or off depending on whether the Arcane is too op or too weak.

More new content! This time, I bring you the Wollolyst! A Sentient field boss that relies on its allies to kill opponents while it confuses the enemy!

SENTIENT WOLLOLYST
Wollolyst.png
Info:
These imposing, mushroom-like Sentients slither across the battlefield, supporting Sentient Infantry by sowing confusion and deception among the weak-minded enemies of Tau. Dax Soldiers during the Old War reported their own allies opening fire on empty space, and running from things that no one else could see.
Gameplay:
Health= Tau Transistor: +Heat b ++Blast b +Corrosive b ---Viral b --Puncture b
Shields= Empyrean Shield: ++Impact b +++Magnetic b --Viral b -Puncture b -Blast b
-Wollolysts have very, very slow movement speed
-Wollolysts spawn in by being dropped as a pod-like vessel from a Sentient vessel in orbit- players receive a brief warning before the pod makes impact with the ground, dealing a Impact bImpact damage to nearby players if they don't get clear. After making impact, the Wollolyst unfurls itself from its pod form and begins to attack players.
-Wollolysts don't have any means to directly attack players, but are instead deadly support units. They have the ability to influence players' HUDs, causing the players to receive false information.
-Wollolysts' first form of deception are 'ghost enemies'. Wollolysts can project up to 4 illusions at once, each one taking the form of a random Fragment Class Sentient. All players can see these units, and attacking them also damages them. However, illusions do not deal any damage to players, and disappear in a puff of teal smoke after 10 seconds, or if a player depletes all of the illusion's health.
-Wollolysts second form of deception is to change the amount of health players see on their screen. Wollolysts will periodically shine a mesmerizing ray towards a single player, causing that player to see their health/shields take varying amounts of damage (10-40% of total health) every few seconds. The player will see this misleading value of health no matter what their actual health is. The Wollolyst's mesmerizing light shines for 10 seconds.
-Wollolysts have a third form of deception. Every 5 seconds, the Wollolyst will send out a shockwave in a direction. Any players caught in the path of the shockwave will suddenly begin to see 4 randomly placed waypoints. The Wollolyst can cause a single player to see up to 16 waypoints at once; the Wollolyst's waypoints last for 30 seconds.
-the last form of deception Wollolysts can perform is blinding Tenno. The Wollolyst will raise one of its tentacles and begin to sway it back and forth. The tentacle will become encased in a web of holographic light, and after 3 seconds, the tentacle will become a blinding beacon for 6 seconds; any players that moves their crosshairs too close to the beacon will become blinded for 1 second.
-Wollolysts can be destroyed by damaging the four plates that are fixed to the base of each of the four tentacles they possess.
-Everytime a plate is destroyed, the Wollolyst gains a brief, 2 second window of invulnerability, where it fully regenerates its shields.
-Once all 4 plates are destroyed, the Wollolyst's main body becomes detached from its weakened tentacle limbs, falling off and rolling slightly.
-Once Wollolysts' bodies have been detached, they will begin to emit unsettling screeching noises before exploding, showering the nearby area in an ectoplasm-like sludge that causes Tenno who come into contact with it to receive a Radiation bRadiation Status Effect.

Quotes coming soon. In the meantime, feel free to leave comments on what you think!

5 hours ago, (PS4)a_witty_insult said:

How about an event where the grineer or corpus attack the tau rail and get to tau. It would just pretty much be the ghouls event for tau.

That would be pretty humorous, seeing the pitiful, pathetic enemies from the Origin system attempting to invade Tau themselves.

The only thing is, in my Tau concept, the access to the entire Tau open world IS a ghoul event already- it happens once a month for a limited time.

5 hours ago, Almighty_Jado said:

That would be pretty humorous, seeing the pitiful, pathetic enemies from the Origin system attempting to invade Tau themselves.

The only thing is, in my Tau concept, the access to the entire Tau open world IS a ghoul event already- it happens once a month for a limited time.

Heh, perhaps that would lend even more variety to it? A "ghoul event" that has a 15-20% chance of being a part of a "ghoul event", making even more variety exist.

51 minutes ago, Unus said:

Heh, perhaps that would lend even more variety to it? A "ghoul event" that has a 15-20% chance of being a part of a "ghoul event", making even more variety exist.

That's some crazy stuff.
I think I dig it

EDIT for @Almighty_Jado - perhaps we could have a "Tau Survival Kit" package on sale for plat, including a resource booster and potatoes? The idea being it's meant for optimal farming, what with all the rare resources.

Edited by (XB1)Fluffywolf36

44 minutes ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

Perhaps we could have a "Tau Survival Kit" package on sale for plat, including a resource booster and potatoes? The idea being it's meant for optimal farming, what with all the rare resources.

Thinking about micro transactions already, hmm? 

Jokes aside, this could probably be a good way to tie Darvo in. He always sells stuff for plat, so giving him something actually worthwhile might be good.

In the future I’ll give him a stall or something in the hub world (which still needs a name 😅)

Edited by Almighty_Jado

7 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Thinking about micro transactions already, hmm? 

Jokes aside, this could probably be a good way to tie Darvo in. He always sells stuff for plat, so giving him something actually worthwhile might be good.

In the future I’ll give him a stall or something in the hub world (which still needs a name 😅)

Game gotta make money somehow....

And honestly? If you told me the game would have a rare resource only available once in a blue moon, and it would be adding EXTRA ZAW (all while I am running low on potatoes and/or inventory space, as often happens) you bet I'd shell out the plat for this.

(Also, it might as well include some inventory space. For the zaws, of course)

And it would be good to have Darvo sell something worthwhile. I have literally never bought anything from Darvo since the opening quest.