Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Legion of Tau: Undying Crusade 5.1 | Face your greatest adversary yet- SENTIENT NEMESIS System is here! Earn new unique EVOLUTION MODS! Generate your own Sentient Knight's name!

Almighty_Jado

2 hours ago, Unus said:

Haha! Right as rain Mr. Jado! Never thought I'd see the day I'd enter some of your work in my gallery of contributory godsends!

As the man himself, enjoy folks! She's a right beauty that packs a fist a stormy lightnin into every wallop she dishes out!

I will admit, I did go pretty crazy with the stats compared to your original version, but I DID upgrade it to Archgun status, so I suppose that was warranted, heh.

23 hours ago, Almighty_Jado said:

I’m planning on having a little community competition soon, featuring real in-game prizes!

The premise will be to name and come up with stats/gameplay mechanics of several upcoming weapon designs.

Stay tuned for more details!

You already know I'm going to try to make a revolver weapon soon =D

Here’s some more details on the competition:

-there will be 4 pieces of weapon art that I will be creating. It is the contestants’ job to name and come up with gameplay stats/mechanics for any one of them. There will be one primary, secondary, melee, and a fourth unknown type.

-one winner will be picked per weapon, based on creativity, usefulness and overall cool factor

-winners will receive their choice of a Forma, Catalyst or Reactor in game! Additionally, their name will be added to the Legion of Tau’s contributor list. NOTE: As I am a PC player, I’m still not 100% sure how I can get prizes out to potential winners on other platforms. If anyone has any ideas how to solve this, let me know.

-the contest will actually not be taking place in this thread, but on a separate thread that will be posted in Fan Zone. I will be sure to link to that thread from here when it goes up. This is in order to increase the size of the participant pool so that all of you regulars don’t just win like that 😜

3 hours ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Here’s some more details on the competition:

-there will be 4 pieces of weapon art that I will be creating. It is the contestants’ job to name and come up with gameplay stats/mechanics for any one of them. There will be one primary, secondary, melee, and a fourth unknown type.

-one winner will be picked per weapon, based on creativity, usefulness and overall cool factor

-winners will receive their choice of a Forma, Catalyst or Reactor in game! Additionally, their name will be added to the Legion of Tau’s contributor list. NOTE: As I am a PC player, I’m still not 100% sure how I can get prizes out to potential winners on other platforms. If anyone has any ideas how to solve this, let me know.

-the contest will actually not be taking place in this thread, but on a separate thread that will be posted in Fan Zone. I will be sure to link to that thread from here when it goes up. This is in order to increase the size of the participant pool so that all of you regulars don’t just win like that 😜

Understood!

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if you've seen it, but here's some concept art (He also have some for infestation and grineer.) https://branislav_perkovic.artstation.com/projects/4nx6l hope it helps, keep up the good work! @Almighty_Jado

Also, this is just an idea inspired by eidolons and post-sacrifice lotus, considering sentients lost the ability to reproduce but still able to terraform, assimilate and transform, I always thought it'd be cool if they come up with some messed up ways to populate themselves, something like gas city amalgam, but more sentient-ish, violent and uncontrolled but with a purpose unlike the technocyte infestation.

13 hours ago, Showerwalker said:

Not sure if you've seen it, but here's some concept art (He also have some for infestation and grineer.) https://branislav_perkovic.artstation.com/projects/4nx6l hope it helps, keep up the good work! @Almighty_Jado

Also, this is just an idea inspired by eidolons and post-sacrifice lotus, considering sentients lost the ability to reproduce but still able to terraform, assimilate and transform, I always thought it'd be cool if they come up with some messed up ways to populate themselves, something like gas city amalgam, but more sentient-ish, violent and uncontrolled but with a purpose unlike the technocyte infestation.

Thanks for the kind words, and I’ll definitely check out this stuff.

Im always trying to think of new ideas for Sentients, so I’ll 100% add your thoughts to my bank for later. 😄

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Artwork for weapons are done! Contest forum thread is being created as you read this... a link will be posted shortly to guide you there!

Slight bump in plans right now, trying to solidify a way to make sure any console Tenno that participate can get a prize if they win- as I'm on PC only, I can really only reliably give prizes to other PC Tenno.

Working with some people to make sure you PS4, XB1 and NSW Tenno can get prizes too, if you win!

status update!

Just waiting to hear back on prize things. Hang in there Tenno! The end is in sight!

In the meantime, here’s something I’ve been working on while I wait! Can any of you guess what it is?

unknown.png

Edited by Almighty_Jado

1 hour ago, Almighty_Jado said:

status update!

Just waiting to hear back on prize things. Hang in there Tenno! The end is in sight!

In the meantime, here’s something I’ve been working on while I wait! Can any of you guess what it is?

unknown.png

Looks like the prototype for Profit-taker or Exploiter...