Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Legion of Tau: Undying Crusade 5.1 | Face your greatest adversary yet- SENTIENT NEMESIS System is here! Earn new unique EVOLUTION MODS! Generate your own Sentient Knight's name!

Almighty_Jado

5 hours ago, (PS4)Neo7590 said:

i honestly think this is one of the best ideas so far, i was just thinking if you were planning on desgining a warframe for it too, and if you did what would it look like

@(XB1)Fluffywolf36 is correct, I already created a Shadow-Blacksmith Warframe that is linked to this content via a quest! You can find more info by clicking the link in the “Shadow of Erebos” tab in the OP.

EDIT: Here’s the link to Erebos’ info. 

Eventually I’ll probably repost all of this inside the Legion of Tau thread for easier access.

4 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Just skimming through the first page, saw the fishing tab and all I have to say is - YES!

YAASSS! Thanks for stopping by a checking things out! I’ve still got lots of stuff planned, but one day I might just make some more fish to catch. Cheers!

Edited by Almighty_Jado

3 hours ago, Almighty_Jado said:

@(XB1)Fluffywolf36 is correct, I already created a Shadow-Blacksmith Warframe that is linked to this content via a quest! You can find more info by clicking the link in the “Shadow of Erebos” tab in the OP.

Since I'm here (and being tagged), I just have one question - is there a way I can work in the Tarvoss as a reward in here somewhere?

(EDIT: in hindsight, sorry if that was too forward. )

Edited by (XB1)Fluffywolf36

2 hours ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

Since I'm here (and being tagged), I just have one question - is there a way I can work in the Tarvoss as a reward in here somewhere?

(EDIT: in hindsight, sorry if that was too forward. )

Until I get to working on Elite Bounty missions (aka Sentient Stronghold Sieges), it likely won’t have a place until then. Soz!

I thought of something before, and with the mention of Sentient Fortress Sieges, I’m bringing up something from before in a new light.

I mentioned Sentient Lords earlier, but someone didn’t want Hunhow to have an inner “nazgûl” circle, so I did away with that. Instead, I chose to have them as “feudal lords” similar to those of medieval Europe. (I’m not talking about the fairytale version, but rather the more realistically accurate “1000-year nightmare”) I also mentioned that one Sentient lord having a similar personality to Gla-DOS from the Portal Series (for fans of that series). Another one that I thought about who would make a good Sentient Lord was Chernabogg circa Fantasia 1940.

Also, since sieges were mentioned, I remember a system from Middle-Earth: Shadow of War that was quite effective. It not only included siege engines but also having to hold an area until you are able to “capture” it, then fight a mini-boss Sentient before getting to the Overlord of the Fortress.

Next project done! A Ferrolyst remaster! Like usual, an old vs new comparison:

Ferolyst_Final.png

ferrolyst_rework_.png

The newer version has been inspired by the Orb Mothers a bit. This is because my idea was the Corpus emulated this Sentient's design to a certain extent to create their own giant Raknoids!

Word on the Community Contest:
Still waiting to hear back from potential prize suppliers. I hope to come to a resolution soon- if I can't get my hands on an in-game prize, I might switch to something like an Amazon gift card. If anyone out there has an idea to solve the problem, let me know!

2 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

The newer version has been inspired by the Orb Mothers a bit. This is because my idea was the Corpus emulated this Sentient's design to a certain extent to create their own giant Raknoids!

I said your texturing work had improved before, but damn

everything of the version 2 Ferrolyst is an astounding leap in quality. You're awesome at this.

Hello all, with AlmightyJado's permission I have begun to make 3d models of the various resources, fishes, enemies, and anything else I can manage. So throughout the process I'll post links to screenshots of the in-progress or completed works. So here's the first in-progress link. for clarification of the models aim, it's supposed to be the ramparts base.

5 hours ago, (XB1)WaterJewel94694 said:

Hello all, with AlmightyJado's permission I have begun to make 3d models of the various resources, fishes, enemies, and anything else I can manage. So throughout the process I'll post links to screenshots of the in-progress or completed works. So here's the first in-progress link. for clarification of the models aim, it's supposed to be the ramparts base.

Promising start!

Well i've made significant progress on the Aralyst. i've decided to make the closest model for each enemy, fish, etc. until my computer can handle higher levels of detail. here's the Link i'm in the middle of creating a low-poly model but figured seeing as how i'm potentially going to animate what's possible i'd see what suggestions for how it should move which in turn will affect how the low-poly model is directed. i'll hold off for a few days to allow as many suggestions as possible to gather.

Totally random question, but are you going to address Railjack-related stuff with this? Cause I think there's some incredible potential for absolutely ludicrous Railjack/Archwing battles in Tau, against everything from hordes of tiny Sentient Interceptors to colossal, moon-sized Godships, basically an entire missiontype unto themselves.

16 hours ago, DrMegavolt said:

Totally random question, but are you going to address Railjack-related stuff with this? Cause I think there's some incredible potential for absolutely ludicrous Railjack/Archwing battles in Tau, against everything from hordes of tiny Sentient Interceptors to colossal, moon-sized Godships, basically an entire missiontype unto themselves.

100%! Right now I'm waiting for more info on the whole Railjack system before I start developing things related to it. I totally agree- massive potential is there!