Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Legion of Tau: Undying Crusade 5.1 | Face your greatest adversary yet- SENTIENT NEMESIS System is here! Earn new unique EVOLUTION MODS! Generate your own Sentient Knight's name!

Almighty_Jado

4 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

I thought so to, but this weird background corpse has a lot of Eidolon-y blue stuff coming out of it.

How about a different theory:

What you are describing is the EidolonMind's body. What lies in the Gara Toht Lake is It's head.

I'll keep on insisting that at least part of the original Sentient has to be in the lake, since it's there that Revenant fought it and eventually succumbed to it.

Wow this is a longass conversation!

Ah, I’m not sure where to begin, but we’re definitely focused on the form of Sentients that exist so far, yes?

Something interesting I noticed in the Plains is that there’s a fully-built, Hunhow model in the ocean to the back-right relative to Cetus’ entrance.

image2.png

In terms of Sentient heads, I found one near one of the Grineer dig sites, actually. Did my best to outline the features with my shaky hands.image1.png

Lastly, I found several instances of those Sentient Carriers that they showed on the devstreams long ago. Many of them are littered about the battlefield, but most noticeably is the one that Onkko uses as decoration:image0.png

This was part of the reason why I began to unify Sentient designs- it appeared to me that these forms were common across multiple Sentient “squads”, if you get what I’m saying?

I do totally understand where you’re coming from, Loza, though! The Lotus does indeed look incredibly out of place compared to the other Sentients. I can’t fully explain it myself. But one thing I would like to argue is that Eidolons look the way they do because they... ARENT SENTIENTS! Now, yes, they WERE Sentients, but they’re much too broken now. They would be the Sentient equivalent of a zombie, twisted, undead, and for the most part, mindless. That’s my explanation as to why they look so different- why they leak energy in a volatile manner all over the place. I believe that Teralysts and Vomvalysts never existed during the Old War because they’re not real Sentient-designed units, but instead the result of a shattered Sentient mind attempting to rebuild itself (which would never come to fruition because that thing got f••ked up).

So with this in mind (although I’m not saying I’m 100% correct, this is just my opinion mind you) that leaves us with only one, well known Sentient architectural design, which is the one matching Hunhow and stuff. Hunhow also isn’t the only one using this design. If you go to Uranus and swim around, you can find lots of Sentient wreckage, corroded by the ocean, but still recognizable to some extent. That’s the basis that I based my art on, again reinforcing my idea that a lot of Sentients share the same designs.

Lastly, that image of “The Mother” that you posted, I actually think that’s the Sentients’ Solar Rail. During their original design, Perintol said that they would construct a Solar Rail as they travelled TO Tau, before terraforming it. It could be that this thing has been hiding by Pluto for the last few years, or it gets repaired by the Sentients in secret during/right before the Railjack update (or the New War). I won’t dismiss the fact that it could be the Mother, but I feel like DE wouldn’t show us the Sentient Big Boss just yet. I think that image is the Sentient Solar Rail because it very strongly resembles Keith Thompson’s Sentient Outpst artwork from a couple years back:

7-SentientOutpost5-1024x576.jpg

Additionally, the Devs stated when they released this artwork that these Sentient Outposts were Sentient bases that lined the path to Tau. During the Tennocon art panel that they showed these at, they actually revealed Railjack artwork for the first time as well, which leads me to believe that these will indeed be linked.

Anyways, that’s all for now. I’ll let you guys respond and such.

Also Loza, bigass Amps to take down bigass Sentients? You may be on to something! Lol! 

5 hours ago, Loza03 said:

One theory I have for New War is that some percentage of the Sentients - being, well, Sentient - disagree with Mother and Hunhow's feud. They are people in and of themselves after all, even if they're robo-people, so it makes sense that there'd be politics. It'd be interesting if this included some of Lotus's 'siblings'. I could imagine a friendly Sentient who upon learning of Lotus's connection to us, insists we refer to him as 'Uncle'.

That would be extremely cool. Maybe even Anti-Sentient large-scale Amps to fit onto a Railjack that a Tenno basically has to sit in in order to provide enough power to fire?

Keeping things grounded isn't a boring role. It helps keep things believable and grounded. Besides, it's crazy the kind of 'realistic' stuff that's stranger than fiction.

I thought so to, but this weird background corpse has a lot of Eidolon-y blue stuff coming out of it.

That's EXACTLY my idea behind my version of Tau! Or rather, that Tau is a distorted mirror of the Sol-Origin system where specific breeds of Sentients bicker and skirmish for ownership of it. Meanwhile, Hunhow was a raving lunatic who waged the Old War himself and almost single-handedly (sort of) conquered the Orokin Empire to call it his own. There may very well be a new "Rogues Gallery" and set of allies waiting for us out there.

Oooooo, I like the way you think suh! Get the right kinda Tenno sittin in the chair and you could, say, get amplified versions of our old super abilities. Naramoni brain scrambling, Maduraian beamy death guns, yum yum.

Fair, fair. I to also subscribe to your second mentioned belief.

22 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Something interesting I noticed in the Plains is that there’s a fully-built, Hunhow model in the ocean to the back-right relative to Cetus’ entrance.

image2.png

In terms of Sentient heads, I found one near one of the Grineer dig sites, actually. Did my best to outline the features with my shaky hands.image1.png

Lastly, I found several instances of those Sentient Carriers that they showed on the devstreams long ago. Many of them are littered about the battlefield, but most noticeably is the one that Onkko uses as decoration:image0.png

This was part of the reason why I began to unify Sentient designs- it appeared to me that these forms were common across multiple Sentient “squads”, if you get what I’m saying?

Well, lore wise, Gara's fight with the Eidolon occurred after the fall of the Orokin - this is said in the Gara Legend. Which means that the Eidolon would have been the only Sentient at the battle - and notably Hunhow would not have been there since the fall occurred after he faked his death. Most likely, the Eidolon was either not in on the plan, actively defying it for one reason or another, or the Orokin didn't consider it a major threat since it was attacking the mostly-abandoned Earth (The plains were the only area not infested at this time due to the Unum's influence). All, or at least the vast majority of sentient debris would therefore be from this one sentient, meaning that we can establish what they would have looked like.

This means that Hunhow's model there is either an easter egg or DE reusing assets. Though you're probably right about some forms being shared. After all, humans share basic traits with each other - even if the differences in appearance are more pronounced in sentients there were probably still through lines, like the faces. For example - the shoulders and 'head's of a Teralyst and Lotus have some similarities. And their internal organs are confirmed to be the same - Hunhow's fighters drop Sentient Cores after all. So it stands to reason that there might be some common fragment appearances.

36 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

I do totally understand where you’re coming from, Loza, though! The Lotus does indeed look incredibly out of place compared to the other Sentients. I can’t fully explain it myself. But one thing I would like to argue is that Eidolons look the way they do because they... ARENT SENTIENTS! Now, yes, they WERE Sentients, but they’re much too broken now. They would be the Sentient equivalent of a zombie, twisted, undead, and for the most part, mindless. That’s my explanation as to why they look so different- why they leak energy in a volatile manner all over the place. I believe that Teralysts and Vomvalysts never existed during the Old War because they’re not real Sentient-designed units, but instead the result of a shattered Sentient mind attempting to rebuild itself (which would never come to fruition because that thing got f••ked up).

So with this in mind (although I’m not saying I’m 100% correct, this is just my opinion mind you) that leaves us with only one, well known Sentient architectural design, which is the one matching Hunhow and stuff. Hunhow also isn’t the only one using this design. If you go to Uranus and swim around, you can find lots of Sentient wreckage, corroded by the ocean, but still recognizable to some extent. That’s the basis that I based my art on, again reinforcing my idea that a lot of Sentients share the same designs.

I half agree? Problem is, there's that whole "Lotus has features resembling Eidolon parts whilst still looking very different" thing, which as said before means that these Eidolons probably look similar to how they appeared in life. Not to mention that concept art of an Eidolon showing it in its current and pre-death form looking very similar. If it was a slipshod thing, that probably wouldn't have happened. Trees, rocks and Orokin Artifacts notwithstanding. I think the missing pieces are more metaphysical - their mind, their soul. I actually have a theory that whatever happened to the Eidolon didn't actually kill it, just put it in a Coma, or separated its mind from its body or some such. Which might explain the whole 'Zombie' thing - the fragments are still alive but don't have any control and move towards Sentient energy sources. Maybe it's something that happens when a fragment is disconnected from the mind, it moves towards sentient energy sources until they find their mind - except there isn't one.

Part of this theory is the intelligence encountered in 'Mask of the Revenant'. It's waking up, trying to find physicality in living matter - preferably living Sentient matter but it attempts to bond with other living organisms too - including the Original Revenant. It wasn't successful but it is still alive down there. Maybe it needs a living mind component to move into, and since trees, fragments and Warframes lack functional minds of their own they won't accept the intelligence? Maybe the Flydolon showing up is because Alad V or Hunhow found it and gave it something that it could put some or all of its mind into and assume direct control over some of its lost fragments (probably only some, since otherwise the Eidolons would leave PoE and I don't see that happening)

That's my take on the Zombie thing.

55 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Lastly, that image of “The Mother” that you posted, I actually think that’s the Sentients’ Solar Rail. During their original design, Perintol said that they would construct a Solar Rail as they travelled TO Tau, before terraforming it. It could be that this thing has been hiding by Pluto for the last few years, or it gets repaired by the Sentients in secret during/right before the Railjack update (or the New War). I won’t dismiss the fact that it could be the Mother, but I feel like DE wouldn’t show us the Sentient Big Boss just yet. I think that image is the Sentient Solar Rail because it very strongly resembles Keith Thompson’s Sentient Outpst artwork from a couple years back:

7-SentientOutpost5-1024x576.jpg

Additionally, the Devs stated when they released this artwork that these Sentient Outposts were Sentient bases that lined the path to Tau. During the Tennocon art panel that they showed these at, they actually revealed Railjack artwork for the first time as well, which leads me to believe that these will indeed be linked.

True - we don't know which sentient that's connected with. But you can still seethat it doesn't resemble Hunhow's aesthetic. As I said, it's more jagged and geometric, whereas Hunhow has more large circles and sweeping wings, and has a primary colour of red, whilst this thing's more blue.

And in hindsight, you're probably right. Even if this thing is related to 'Mother' it's probably not her main mind. You're probably right about it being a Solar Rail - though there's nothing stopping it from being both. We ARE dealing with Sentients after all.

1 hour ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Also Loza, bigass Amps to take down bigass Sentients? You may be on to something! Lol! 

I aim to please.

5 hours ago, HugintheCrow said:

How about a different theory:

What you are describing is the EidolonMind's body. What lies in the Gara Toht Lake is It's head.

I'll keep on insisting that at least part of the original Sentient has to be in the lake, since it's there that Revenant fought it and eventually succumbed to it.

You're probably right. That thing might be the main corpse, but it got blown to smithereens. There's gonna be bits everywhere, so that part is quite possibly where it's mind was located - or maybe most concentrated?

38 minutes ago, Unus said:

That's EXACTLY my idea behind my version of Tau! Or rather, that Tau is a distorted mirror of the Sol-Origin system where specific breeds of Sentients bicker and skirmish for ownership of it. Meanwhile, Hunhow was a raving lunatic who waged the Old War himself and almost single-handedly (sort of) conquered the Orokin Empire to call it his own. There may very well be a new "Rogues Gallery" and set of allies waiting for us out there.

That's my expectation at least. Personally, I believe that Lotus will come back, but instead of resuming her role as guide will become an emissary to the friendly Sentients. We've grown up, we don't need her to guide us. 

59 minutes ago, Unus said:

Oooooo, I like the way you think suh! Get the right kinda Tenno sittin in the chair and you could, say, get amplified versions of our old super abilities. Naramoni brain scrambling, Maduraian beamy death guns, yum yum.

Once again, I aim to please. 

1 hour ago, Unus said:

Fair, fair. I to also subscribe to your second mentioned belief.

I mean, the Xenomorphs tongue mouth things were inspired by Moray Eels having retractable jaws, so It's certainly got a lot of truth in it.

Something to add to an earlier post about war mounts:

In feudal Japan, mounted warriors would wear special cloaks that would billow out behind them at full gallop, and were designed to prevent projectiles from reaching their back. Maybe that could be part of it.

Also, in medieval Europe, the Joust was considered part of medieval tournaments. The way they could be included in Warframe would be like this Banzai challenge:

Before you flame me, I’m aware of everything here. My best guess was that they didn’t have medieval lances or war horses available for the bet. It’s just an idea, so refine it as you will.

For the next little while I'll be working on visual upgrades to many of my admittedly outdated Sentient designs. The question is- which one deserves it the most?

http://www.strawpoll.me/17467822

Here's a strawpoll link- use it to vote for which one you want updated the most and that's the one I will tackle! The three options are the Isalyst & Ranjalyst, the Kinolyst, and lastly the Savalyst.

On 2019-02-20 at 11:14 AM, Almighty_Jado said:

For the next little while I'll be working on visual upgrades to many of my admittedly outdated Sentient designs. The question is- which one deserves it the most?

http://www.strawpoll.me/17467822

Here's a strawpoll link- use it to vote for which one you want updated the most and that's the one I will tackle! The three options are the Isalyst & Ranjalyst, the Kinolyst, and lastly the Savalyst.

Quick questions Mr. Jado.

1. What does that heart mean on your front page? Digital Favorite? 40 Follows? Forum celebrity?

2. Should I be counted as a half-vote, as I felt the Ranjalyst functioned, but the Isalyst felt to. . . "Solid"?"Insectile"?

On 2019-02-22 at 7:14 AM, HugintheCrow said:

I think that just appears when a post has a lot of upvotes, especially in a short period of time.

AH, wasn't sure what I was gonna be congratulating him for. Seems his team leadership has earned him several dozen eyes. Fortune favoring the bold and all that. Think my own work has hit peak saturation for an audience for now, that, and in quality judging by the lack of votes for the past few months. Guess the "new and shiny" effects finally been rubbed clean.

On 2019-02-22 at 11:37 AM, Almighty_Jado said:

Let's all be real, the Ranjalyst looks pretty trash and low-res! 😛

No half votes, only 100% of your vote will be counted >:)

Not for me! Even with these strangely befuddled eyes, the little bugger seemed to fit in just fine as opposed to it's bigger and brutish friend.

Dem. Eh, ah well, Polish as opposed to rewrite I imagine.

Just dropping a bump real quick. Isalyst is coming along, but surprisingly it’s been a bit of a challenge to try and get a design down that I really like for it. I’m currently on the 3rd iteration of a redo now.

In the meantime though... those Sentient-tech using Corpus from the gas city rework look pretty interesting. Hopefully we get some good Sentient lore from all the research the Corpus have been doing!

4 hours ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Just dropping a bump real quick. Isalyst is coming along, but surprisingly it’s been a bit of a challenge to try and get a design down that I really like for it. I’m currently on the 3rd iteration of a redo now.

In the meantime though... those Sentient-tech using Corpus from the gas city rework look pretty interesting. Hopefully we get some good Sentient lore from all the research the Corpus have been doing!

Personally, if I was making a Sentient thread, I'd end up trying to make a Sentient/Corpus "hybrid" faction full of people that've been overtaken by the Sentient nanomachines, bolstered by Corpus defectors. I have been toying with the idea of a Sentient cult lately...

I outright expect takeover-via-Sentients to happen at some point in canon, though.

16 hours ago, (PS4)Neo7590 said:

i dont know how you'll do it but you need to get DE to look at this, it's insane ( meaning good)

Thank you! ^u^

It would absolutely be a dream if DE worked something off of my work, even if it's just the enemies. Stick around though, there'll be more cool stuff I'll put out as I go along.

10 hours ago, Gamerovertron said:

How the heck did you get the visuals for the mods either you are even better at drawing than we though or you are INSANELY good at photoshop. 

All photoshop! I had to take screenshots of mods, crop out all the bits and then piece them back together again with my own added bits laid overtop. It's not perfect (you can probably see the roughness around the edges, and also the mod itself isn't level, lol), but I have to admit I'm pretty proud of it. Took a while, but definitely worth it since I can reuse the base to make an infinite amount of mods!

3 hours ago, Almighty_Jado said:

All photoshop! I had to take screenshots of mods, crop out all the bits and then piece them back together again with my own added bits laid overtop. It's not perfect (you can probably see the roughness around the edges, and also the mod itself isn't level, lol), but I have to admit I'm pretty proud of it. Took a while, but definitely worth it since I can reuse the base to make an infinite amount of mods!

Aaaaaaamen to that brotha!

Photoshoop can be used for some pretty useful things. I once used it to finish a drawing that was in a sketchbook I lost.

10 hours ago, Almighty_Jado said:

i think i know a solution that might be easier than photoshop idk i dont have it but if you use the capture you can spawn in a max of 3 enemies set everything to slowmo then do what you want like a jump while shooting a something then right when you finish the action like shooting instantly click G which is the free cam and then snap a pic with an orientation you want then use a simple online editor to mash together images of your choice

On 2018-04-09 at 11:04 AM, Almighty_Jado said:

Added my own artwork for a Title Update logo. Took a more Sentient inspired version of the usual Lotus, which I figured was appropriate given the nature of Space Mom.

Also, if YOU who are reading this have any ideas you would like to contribute, feel free to drop them off. Do you have an idea for resources? Other economy systems? Weapons? Environmental hazards and other aspects? Wildlife? Structures? IF YOU HAVE CONCEPTS ABOUT SENTIENTS AND TAU, VOICE 'EM!!

I will consider any and all ideas, and I'll make sure your name gets included in the big post!

Hmmmm mod no too many new mods hmmm maybe scattered around the environment there is say reality tears and if the player touches them it flashes blurry images of the old war and the lotus beeps in telling you to look for more of these and once you have found 10 of the tears you get a new weapon. A sentient Beam BP and it needs 2 parts of it but ots of the same part. The two parts you need are 1 sentient beam core which has a 5% chance to drop from sentient ferrolyst and 8 sentient shardswhich have a 10% chance to drop from anyof the new sentient enemies. And it also need 10 of a new resource Shroko (couldn't think of a name so did what i first got in my head) Shroko is a rare material only found in tau that is found in deep caves and large forests it comes in hidden pods that just look like normal rock mounds and stalactites/stalagmites and when broken reveal a buetiful crystal made from pure ice and gas compressed in one place for at least 1000 years. When you get all the items ready you can craft it the weapon is a sphere with 8 shards surrounding it. It has two modes of fire a burst shot mode and a large laser mode. When the shots fire from the burst mode it makes the shards almost wrap around you frames hand and when the shot is done loosen. When you switch to the laser mode when you fire the shards move forward making a cone like shape that shoots an expanding beam. What makes this weapon unique is when you use burst it uses plasma bullets but when you shoot a beam it consumes your energy the stats of this weapon are as follow:

main stats: mastery 10, slot secondary, trigger type: beam and burst

Utility: ammo type pistol, noise level alarming, magazine size 30, max ammo 500 rounds, reload time 0.7 seconds

primary attack: trigger type burst, accuracy 80%, fire rate 5 bullets per shot. 100 puncture, 100 heat, crit chance 40%, status chance 40%, punch through 10.5 M

Secondary attack: trigger type beam, accuracy 100%, fire rate ∞ uses 10 energy a second, 200 heat, crit chance 30%, status chance 100%, punch through 0.5 M 

Passive: Sentient's glitch, Every 30 seconds has a 50% chance to teleport the tenno in a 1M radius (this is just to prevent it from being toooo overly OP)

And i decided to add another mod (sorry for making you work more if you do consult this idea) it is a mod to counteract the passive to make it more subtle. It makes the Sentient's glitch teleport you every 40/50/60 seconds instead of every 30 seconds and makes it have a 40%/25%/15% chance to teleport the player but makes the player teleport in a 1.5/2/2.5 M radius instead of a 1 M radius just to keep it from still being to op.

And for the look of the mod have it the rarer type of mod that is the golden frame so it is much harder to get this. And for the image inside make it ummmmm lets say ivara (my fave frame) with the hmmmm battacor as that is a slightly sentient weapon already and she is firing at a sentient but her shot is not 100% lined up but like 1 M away from her target to represent the teleporting aspect of the sentient's glitch debuff/passive and i want to add 1 more thing a tiny little DEVIL that is the sentient Stelalyst (you can change the name i cant think of one very well) but it is like a sentient roller but instead of only being a ball when it gets near the player in uncurls and then attacks stunning you and having a 10%/50%/90% chance to afflict sentients teleport for the duration of 3 chances from the debuff  and the increasing values is the increase of levels it goes from level 30 to level 60 to level 100 so even if it's not very good stats for low level it will be easy but as you get higher level it becomes much much harder. and one last thing is the stats for this new sentient:

robotic 100, ferrite armor 50, weak against heat, strong against anything else (doing this so the new weapon is not complete garbage against these guys) needs 20 codex scans for it to be a complete scan, has a 10% chance to drop any mod in this new maybe coming update. WOW i have never written that much for a concept sorry for making you work so much if you do consult this.   

Edited by Gamerovertron

12 minutes ago, Gamerovertron said:

Hmmmm mod no too many new mods hmmm maybe scattered around the environment there is say reality tears and if the player touches them it flashes blurry images of the old war and the lotus beeps in telling you to look for more of these and once you have found 10 of the tears you get a new weapon. A sentient Beam BP and it needs 2 parts of it but ots of the same part. The two parts you need are 1 sentient beam core which has a 5% chance to drop from sentient ferrolyst and 8 sentient shardswhich have a 10% chance to drop from anyof the new sentient enemies. And it also need 10 of a new resource Shroko (couldn't think of a name so did what i first got in my head) Shroko is a rare material only found in tau that is found in deep caves and large forests it comes in hidden pods that just look like normal rock mounds and stalactites/stalagmites and when broken reveal a buetiful crystal made from pure ice and gas compressed in one place for at least 1000 years. When you get all the items ready you can craft it the weapon is a sphere with 8 shards surrounding it. It has two modes of fire a burst shot mode and a large laser mode. When the shots fire from the burst mode it makes the shards almost wrap around you frames hand and when the shot is done loosen. When you switch to the laser mode when you fire the shards move forward making a cone like shape that shoots an expanding beam. What makes this weapon unique is when you use burst it uses plasma bullets but when you shoot a beam it consumes your energy the stats of this weapon are as follow:

main stats: mastery 10, slot secondary, trigger type: beam and burst

Utility: ammo type pistol, noise level alarming, magazine size 30, max ammo 500 rounds, reload time 0.7 seconds

primary attack: trigger type burst, accuracy 80%, fire rate 5 bullets per shot. 100 puncture, 100 heat, crit chance 40%, status chance 40%, punch through 10.5 M

Secondary attack: trigger type beam, accuracy 100%, fire rate ∞ uses 10 energy a second, 200 heat, crit chance 30%, status chance 100%, punch through 0.5 M 

Passive: Sentient's glitch, Every 30 seconds has a 50% chance to teleport the tenno in a 1M radius (this is just to prevent it from being toooo overly OP)

And i decided to add another mod (sorry for making you work more if you do consult this idea) it is a mod to counteract the passive to make it more subtle. It makes the Sentient's glitch teleport you every 40/50/60 seconds instead of every 30 seconds and makes it have a 40%/25%/15% chance to teleport the player but makes the player teleport in a 1.5/2/2.5 M radius instead of a 1 M radius just to keep it from still being to op.

And for the look of the mod have it the rarer type of mod that is the golden frame so it is much harder to get this. And for the image inside make it ummmmm lets say ivara (my fave frame) with the hmmmm battacor as that is a slightly sentient weapon already and she is firing at a sentient but her shot is not 100% lined up but like 1 M away from her target to represent the teleporting aspect of the sentient's glitch debuff/passive and i want to add 1 more thing a tiny little DEVIL that is the sentient Stelalyst (you can change the name i cant think of one very well) but it is like a sentient roller but instead of only being a ball when it gets near the player in uncurls and then attacks stunning you and having a 10%/50%/90% chance to afflict sentients teleport for the duration of 3 chances from the debuff  and the increasing values is the increase of levels it goes from level 30 to level 60 to level 100 so even if it's not very good stats for low level it will be easy but as you get higher level it becomes much much harder. and one last thing is the stats for this new sentient:

robotic 100, ferrite armor 50, weak against heat, strong against anything else (doing this so the new weapon is not complete garbage against these guys) needs 20 codex scans for it to be a complete scan, has a 10% chance to drop any mod in this new maybe coming update. WOW i have never written that much for a concept sorry for making you work so much if you do consult this.   

here is a crude drawing of the void tear and the new weapon i am not doing the little guy because that would be to hard for me i am a horrible artist lol agh idk how to upload images so ima try this: https://imgur.com/a/zAwCb1t[/img] i was told that would work agh i hope so

and now the weapon ima try my best fro this: [imghttps://imgur.com/a/u4DSTVC][/img] i hope this works so bad because these ended outbeing pretty good well not the void tear but the weapon turned out better than pretty much anythingi have ever drawn!

Just now, Gamerovertron said:

here is a crude drawing of the void tear and the new weapon i am not doing the little guy because that would be to hard for me i am a horrible artist lol agh idk how to upload images so ima try this: imageproxy.php?img=&key=32844a51822c982ahttps://imgur.com/a/zAwCb1t[/img] i was told that would work agh i hope so

and now the weapon ima try my best fro this: [imghttps://imgur.com/a/u4DSTVC][/img] i hope this works so bad because these ended outbeing pretty good well not the void tear but the weapon turned out better than pretty much anythingi have ever drawn!

lemme try this  imageproxy.php?img=&key=32844a51822c982ahttps://imgur.com/a/zAwCb1t now the weapon https://imgur.com/a/u4DSTVC that might have worked

On 2018-04-17 at 12:34 AM, Almighty_Jado said:

Hey, so I've gotten some PMs from people who have ideas for Sentients, and so I'd encourage anyone who have ideas for Sentients to post them! Also, any artists out there with Sentient forms in their heads are more than welcome to post here! Don't worry, I'll make sure if I immortalize your stuff that you are credited properly!

Also, be sure to leave any comments, questions or suggestions!

ok just in case you didn't know i posted a comment on this for a GIANT addition to this at least i think so and i'd like to add another thing to this. A stealth sentient it is small but has long thin legs and arms with a larger body and a small head gilded with silver (that sounds odd but gilded sentients just dont work) and this sentient type is going to be very weak you add your really cool special armor types and things ima just do what im used to i do want you to change the armor types to the sentient types but for now thats to much fro me to work with xD

Spoiler

so this enemy is burrowed in the ground with just a small spike poking up that you can just barely see out of the ground and when you enter a 5 M radius from it and then leave that radius it will silently come out of the ground and attempt to backstab you with a brand new dagger type the lyst it is a dagger made of sentient shards and a new material i talked about in my other post on this. this weapon does large amounts of damage and large amount of speed has a whopping 1.6 attack speed but locked behind a mastery 13 gate and deals 200 slash damage with 50 heat damage and a 55% status chance. this weapon also has a passive if you are channeling your frames attack speed is increased by 20% for 5 seconds after you finish channeling and that counts toward fire rate too and it will also increase you health by 20% while channeling so you can deal mass amounts of damage. the enemy stats are as follow

50 Tau transistor and 50 exoskeleton at the minimum rank at the max rank (presumably 160 to 200) it will instead be 50 50 will now be 200 200!

now i want to add as many things to this as i can then DE will be like whoa they put SOOOOOOOOOOO much effort into this lets make their dream reality so ima add a new great sword and a new warframe!

Spoiler

so starting with the greatsword it is a large blade 6 inches bigger than the galatine and soooo much cooler. It is all sentient colored with Bright blue energy busting through cracks in this ancient blade that even a knew type of sentient uses the weralyst (idk why i named it that it's just what popped in my head) but we will get into that later we are talking about a sword! so this sword is the fastest greatsword in the game with a whopping 1.3 attack speed! (i mean im pretty sure it is the fastest this is almost as fast as some of THE fastest weapons in the game) it will do 50% more damage to all sentient armor and health types and just sentients in general. it also does 300 impact 300 slash 50 puncture 100 heat damage but only a low 20% status chance with a high 50% crit chance and when hitting an enemy has a 5% chance to ragdoll them even if it's not a slam attack.

Spoiler

now for the new sentient the Weralyst it is an ancient fighter back in the old war it was the size of the tenno actually an entire foot taller than the tenno! it wielded this greatsword with ancient fury swinging left an right left and right until their foes were nothing but a pile of torn flesh. now that ancient fury thing that brings me to one last this an ancient mod set it has 4 mods in it ancient vitality increases vitality by 200%/300%/400%, ancient metal augur increases punch through by 1/2/3/4/5, ancient hornet strike increases damage by 100%/200%/350%, and now the last one is ancient fury increases attack speed by 60%/70%/80%. Now all of these are super op all better than prime mods but they only have a 0.1% chance to drop so you need to kill a lot and i mean A LOT of sentients to do this and they only drop from the boss and titan ones so yah these are hard to get but worth the grind!     

Spoiler

oops forgot to add the frame well lemme fix that xD so this frame was made by the orokin but forged with the bodies of sentients so in my other post on this i added a debuff called sentient's glitch so ima add another one on this but more mild so it's not as hard to deal with. Ima start with the looks and name so this frame is made of destroyed and old sentient parts put back together by the orokin and reforged with gold and pure energy. he has small spikes poking out at random areas and in some spots you can see right through him but not all of him is together! his gaps are filled with pure void energy and so his abilities are tied to that and one other special thing 🙂

1st ability: snatch: he makes himself fall apart and goes to you selected target and deal 100/200/300/400 puncture damage and then you bring this enemy back to your starting position and jump back ready to do it again.

2nd ability: void wave: you need your operator for this one and the rest as these allow you to use his abilities combined with your to make powerful attacks against any unit especially sentient. When you target the enemy you send out a wave of pure void energy infront of you that travels 1/3/5/6 M and deals 100/200/300/400 void damage (50% more damage to sentient units) if this lands on a sentient unit it will give you a 20% speed boost for all things even fire rate for 5/10/15/20 seconds.

3rd ability: true help: in a 5/10/20/30 M radius you can give your friends a 20/30/40/50% damage health and speed boost for 5/10/15/20 seconds.

4th ability: void spike: this is the most pure of all void attacks it make spikes all around form bursting out of the ground piercing any enemy that gets touch by it this 100% pure void energy will do 200/400/600/1000 damage every second for 1/2/3/5 seconds (that is also how long the spikes stay out) this will also do 2X damage to any and all sentient units.

his parts have a 10% drop chance from any titan class sentients. he requires 50 sentient shards as his base material and 20 Shroko. those are two new things from my other post on this. man i have written a lot on this one single post xD i guess this stuff just brings out the typing side of me. well thats all i have i think. i will add more if i have more ideas.

I have another idea! this is a new fodder enemy and it is called the Zavetalyst it is the size of the player wielding the new orb gun i talked about in another post on this and it has high health high armor and high speed truly a fierce foe. it's stats are as follow:

Spoiler

200 colossus shield, 200 morphicircuit, and 100 endoskeleton. it's movement speed is high setting at 1.35 faster than any frame base speed so it will always be just faster than you if you dont have speed mods. mod drops are: vitality 1% chance, any of the new mods also have a 1% chance of dropping.

this is a light unit found in groups of sentient forces (i decided some sentients should group together to make mini armies) but sometimes they can just be found roaming the wild wait for something to kill and destroy! this is a very small post compared to my other 2 posts but i am running out of ideas lol. 

ima try my best to do some artwork for the little guy i have no idea how to do this xD so i gave up on trying to make the images pop up here so this is a link to it for imgur https://imgur.com/a/Em9BqKx

Edited by Gamerovertron
things

On 2019-03-05 at 10:02 AM, Almighty_Jado said:

Thank you! ^u^

It would absolutely be a dream if DE worked something off of my work, even if it's just the enemies. Stick around though, there'll be more cool stuff I'll put out as I go along.

honestly dude the arbitors of hexis gun you designed i needdsss it its so awesome