Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Legion of Tau: Undying Crusade 5.1 | Face your greatest adversary yet- SENTIENT NEMESIS System is here! Earn new unique EVOLUTION MODS! Generate your own Sentient Knight's name!

Almighty_Jado

1 hour ago, Almighty_Jado said:

That was a pretty crazy Tennocon folks! I’ll be spending the next few hours (if not days) digesting what I just saw (especially wtf I just watch at the end).

I know THAT feel, my dood!

I'm over on the spacebattles forums, and I really have to wonder how we could even begin to recap this.

It seems like some manner of parallel temporal shenanigans. Holes in the timeline, allowing ours to interact with "us" from elsewhere.

As an aside, hehe, how bout dem sentient morphs? Almost feels like a full pastiche of Mr. Jado's (the faux equine), my (the rider), and Mr. Stickley (the design of the airborne.)!

2 hours ago, Unus said:

It seems like some manner of parallel temporal shenanigans. Holes in the timeline, allowing ours to interact with "us" from elsewhere.

As an aside, hehe, how bout dem sentient morphs? Almost feels like a full pastiche of Mr. Jado's (the faux equine), my (the rider), and Mr. Stickley (the design of the airborne.)!

We know they've definitely looked here in the past...

Hey everyone, finally have an update regarding the sentient jellyfish A.K.A The Aralyst. Here's the Link to the close color match stage, figured it would be good to see if anyone had suggestions for changing the color as well as finally putting out an update. Apologies on the radio silence but both my computer and the 3d software i'm using are giving me a hard time lately, plus... life. also if anyone has recommendations for common materials to try and replicate the tan and red section's texture that all Sentient's have please let me know.

9 hours ago, (XB1)WaterJewel94694 said:

Hey everyone, finally have an update regarding the sentient jellyfish A.K.A The Aralyst. Here's the Link to the close color match stage, figured it would be good to see if anyone had suggestions for changing the color as well as finally putting out an update. Apologies on the radio silence but both my computer and the 3d software i'm using are giving me a hard time lately, plus... life. also if anyone has recommendations for common materials to try and replicate the tan and red section's texture that all Sentient's have please let me know.

I don’t have any recommendations because I have no heckin clue about 3D modelling, but it looks good!

Edited by Almighty_Jado

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Been a while since I’ve made new content. Life’s been a wee bit busy as of late, but you can expect 4 new weapons coming at you soon! (From my weapon contest)

It's okay. It be like that sometimes. I wasn't able to make any content for my thread for the past five days!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For some reason the Isalyst & Ranjalyst image isn’t showing on the first post. Also, any news on anything new for Tau Ceti? Also, I should report that the “habitable” planet in the Tau Ceti System is Tau Ceti D, while your creation mentions Tau Ceti F; maybe we can say that when the Orokin sent their Sentient prototypes to Tau, they went a little off course, and that’s why things went the way it did.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, just a quick status update on what's popping.

Lately I've been a bit busy with the start up of University again, and on top of that I did burn myself out a bit with the Legion of Tau. I took a break and did some art for Remnant: From the Ashes to help burn off the burn out!

As the contest I held has come to an end, you can expect 4 new weapons coming to join the Legion of Tau update very soon. When I can't say for sure, but definitely soon (once I find the time).

EDIT: There is DEFINITELY more stuff on the way besides just the weapons. Visual updates, new mods, Varakira expansion, and tons more are all planned- it's just a matter of time that bottlenecks what I can get out and how fast.

Edited by Almighty_Jado

• 3 weeks later...

Again, another sorry excuse from myself for inactivity to bump the thread.

It's midterm season atm and I'm using most of my spare time to study (microbiological nanoscience, fun!), so I haven't had the time to finish off the weapon contest winners' equipment yet.

Man. Life only gets busier as you get older, huh?

On 2018-04-07 at 1:38 AM, Almighty_Jado said:

Unnamed_Sentient_Dao.png
Info:
A machete forged from a Sentient’s bladed weapon. Wield the Sentients’ paragon sharpened craftsmanship against them in the name of the Origin System.

Stats:
MR: 14
Slot: Melee
Type: Machete
Attack Speed: 1.1
Channeling Damage: n/a due to upcoming melee 3.0 changes
Block Resist: n/a
Base Damage: 15Impact b Impact, 20Puncture b Puncture, 23Slash b Slash, 33Magnetic b Magnetic
Total Damage: 91
Crit Chance: 17%
Crit Multiplier: 2.6x
Status Chance: 22%
Polarities: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/0/07/Koneksi_Pol.svg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/20?cb=20150301001229https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/b/b2/Madurai_Pol.svg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/20?cb=20150301001230
Stance Polarity: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/8/8c/Zenurik_Pol.svg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/20?cb=20150301001231
Special Property: Kills with the Wudian create charges that detonate on Heavy Attacks. Charges stack up to 3 times, and all stacks are expended per Heavy Attack. Charges create an anti-gravity field that causes enemies within 5/10/15 meters to become Lifted. The field lingers for 6 seconds, and enemies within it will remain Lifted until it expires.

The Wudian is out! This was the grand prize winning submission from my weapon contest, created by @RevanGarcia! There's been some statistical changes from the original submission, mainly buffs in line with the melee 3.0 changes that are soon to come upon us. I suspect once the update finally comes out I'll have to revisit all the melee weapons here.

Speaking of future updates, it appears that the Legion of Tau is becoming TOO BIG for the forums. Everytime I add new content, it's gotten more and more slower, and this last update it failed to properly apply my additions to the OP several times. I had to actually delete some things in order for it to go through. It appears there's a memory limit for posts before the Warframe forum servers reject a post. Considering there's still 3 more submissions to be put in, 4 new Augments, 2 new weapons and 6 new Warframe Arcanes that all have finished art and are ready to be released, I'm honestly not sure if the post can handle much more. I suspect all the extremely high-res images I also keep uploading have something to do with it.

So, what does that mean? Well, an easy fix may be to just reduce all the images to links, or just link to update posts in the thread from the OP, but that would be a bit of a pain in the rear, wouldn't it?
A second (and very over the top solution in my opinion) is to make a second thread to continue on with more additions.

I am pretty hesitant right now to continue adding stuff to the thread until I figure out what to do. If anyone has any ideas, let me know, because I'm more than open. Cheers!

2 hours ago, Almighty_Jado said:

I am pretty hesitant right now to continue adding stuff to the thread until I figure out what to do. If anyone has any ideas, let me know, because I'm more than open. Cheers!

You know you could do it my way. Each topic has it's own post, all posts are linked in the OP, good old table of contents style.

I've never ran into the issue you're describing, and you know the size of my thread.

4 minutes ago, HugintheCrow said:

You know you could do it my way. Each topic has it's own post, all posts are linked in the OP, good old table of contents style.

I've never ran into the issue you're describing, and you know the size of my thread.

It's super bizarre tbh. Basically, after clicking the Edit Post button, it loads for roughly 10 to 15 seconds before redirecting me to a blank white page that says something along the lines of "The server could not complete the operation".

This is exclusive to editing my OP, so that's how I can tell it's not an issue with my internet or anything. But yes, your style is definitely a good possibility. It's just a shame because I like having everything up front without having to click through links. Ah well, might have to do it for the greater good.

EDIT: I just realized I also have 2 posts at the beginning of the thread before any comments begin that I could theoretically use for space as well.

Edited by Almighty_Jado

Yowza, here's hopeing the our collective thread futures won't be compromised by said limit!

That said, I'm gonna have to echo our boys above and say the content table may be the best course of action. I know it'll sting during the retrofitting process, but, if it keeps your design bureau functional, I think it'll be MORE then worth it.

Edited by Unus

1 hour ago, Unus said:

That said, I'm gonna have to echo our boys above and say the content table may be the best course of action. I know it'll sting during the retrofitting process, but, if it keeps your design bureau functional, I think it'll be MORE then worth it.

Concur'd. 

The worst thing any of us can do here - you, me, stellarseeker, crow, Jado - is make this any more stressful than it is.

It's a hobby after all.

18 hours ago, keikogi said:

I'm surprised you managed to edit this Thread for so long, this thread must be hard to navigate on the text editor due to its sheer size.

18 hours ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

Concur'd. 

The worst thing any of us can do here - you, me, stellarseeker, crow, Jado - is make this any more stressful than it is.

It's a hobby after all.

19 hours ago, Unus said:

Yowza, here's hopeing the our collective thread futures won't be compromised by said limit!

A small price to pay for salvation.

But yeah, I will admit the text editor is a real piece of work. I figured it would be worth it since the OP looks very nice, if I do say so myself. Anyways, I was thinking of probably splitting the content up among the three first posts that I've made in the thread, since that way I can keep most of the current "infrastructure" while effectively tripling the "memory capacity". If it doesn't turn out to work so well, I'll probably save and do the table of contents style thing. Thanks for y'alls suggestions