Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Legion of Tau: Undying Crusade 5.1 | Face your greatest adversary yet- SENTIENT NEMESIS System is here! Earn new unique EVOLUTION MODS! Generate your own Sentient Knight's name!

Almighty_Jado

1 minute ago, Almighty_Jado said:

I don't! You'd get a guaranteed customer 😉

On 2020-03-14 at 2:02 PM, VesperQueen said:

If you want I can take a crack at making a tennogen syandana with a very similar design, so long as AlmightyJado doesn't mind.

Kickass!

We can even headcanon it as loot from here. After all, why not tie two endgames together am I right fellas

2 hours ago, VesperQueen said:

Managed to get the next set of pieces finished for the Necromancer Skull, one more post will be coming soon then it's on to the Antler Skull.

william-bauer-necromancer-skull-02.jpg?1

Does he drop his head. Like pretty sure a warframe can make a fine sword out of this.

• Like 1

Hey, unfortunately no progress pics, just wanted to let you all know I've decided to work on the Colossus Skull instead of the Antler Skull.  The reason being is that I can't seem to figure out the depth of the main black section, or Alloy as I'm calling it, so to avoid a period of unnecessary silence I'm shifting from one skull to another.  I may be able to get the first progress picture in a day or two so look forward to it.

Man, I can't imagine how much your getting paid to put up this quality set of skulls for Umbra's mantlepiece! Something to earn  in game mayhaps?

If I had the pecunia for a commission or three. . . phew, what I could do.

As an aside, as long as Mr. J is informed of production progress, I highly doubt anyone's gonna complain about the time it takes for you to produce, especially with your regularity.

Ell, it took me ten whole days just to get back at things, courtesy of natural disasters and quarintineapalooza.

Well to answer your question Unus, I'm not getting paid anything for these skull, be it in-game or not.  Anyways, here's the next part sculpted for the Colossus Skull, but things may be silent for a few days due to the next piece being the most detailed part of the whole skull.

william-bauer-colossus-skull-02.jpg?1584

6 hours ago, VesperQueen said:

Well to answer your question Unus, I'm not getting paid anything for these skull, be it in-game or not.  Anyways, here's the next part sculpted for the Colossus Skull, but things may be silent for a few days due to the next piece being the most detailed part of the whole skull.

william-bauer-colossus-skull-02.jpg?1584

Then, regardless of it's presence or not, I enjoy the burn of your passion! Reminds me of my elder days with the Pit when all avenues could be pursued  and all possabilities considered.

Surprise, third piece of the Colossus Skull has been sculpted, which ultimately means that the next update post will be the last for the Colossus skull before I move onto the next skull, which I haven't decided on what's next yet, regardless enjoy.

william-bauer-colossus-skull-03.jpg?1584

25 minutes ago, VesperQueen said:

Surprise, third piece of the Colossus Skull has been sculpted, which ultimately means that the next update post will be the last for the Colossus skull before I move onto the next skull, which I haven't decided on what's next yet, regardless enjoy.

william-bauer-colossus-skull-03.jpg?1584

Look like it can be used as battering ran. 

6 hours ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Honestly it’s really neat to see this stuff being done! I’m just glad I can facilitate the development of new skills in people with my own work.

I used to love doing that myself, but, then I got all paranoid that I was actually just parasitizing off of folk's talents for my own gain and stopped asking around.

I wonder if that paranoia is/was justified, if I should/should have gone back on that and start again?

All the same, congrats (legitimately) on being a valued teaching tool for the community! 59 folks (legitimately) can't be wrong!

Just now, VesperQueen said:

Special news alert, I managed to get the Hackdown Skull done in record time, so the only image that I'll be posting (Unless anyone wishes to see the in-progress renders). Enjoy.

william-bauer-hackdown-skull-04.jpg?1585

Reminds me of hallow knight 

Yoo-hoo, I'm back with a real special post, because not only have I finished the Fluxfield Skull, but I bring with me the finished Needle Skull. Enjoy, cause I'm fairly confident I almost completely burnt myself this time so no post for a few days while I rest, but I'll bring with me the Mandible Skull and an extra treat that I'm sure you all will enjoy.

Fluxfield Skull:

Spoiler

william-bauer-fluxfield-skull-04.jpg?158

Needle Skull:

Spoiler

william-bauer-needle-skull-04.jpg?158540

• Like 1

The Undying Crusade: Hotfix 5.1

Just a quick little change to bring some of the older weapons up to snuff. This mainly comes in the form of bonus effects against Sentients. Thematically, it makes sense that these weapons (especially the syndicate ones) that were designed to fight Sentients are a little more effective at that. A few other weapons have been touched to make them a little more unique and interesting. Additionally, self damage on certain weapons is now removed (duh)! Another pass will happen soon to revisit some of the older mods and melee weapons, which haven't been looked at since before melee 3.0 went live.

Weapon Changes

• Dax Dowager:
    • [Old] Special Property: Channeling increases the weapon's base range by 80%. NOTE: Reach or Primed Reach will not include this bonus range while channeling; these mods will take the weapon's non-channeled range into account even during channeling
    • [New] Special Property: +0.8 range on heavy attacks. Sentients cannot adapt to damage inflicted by this weapon.
  • Binarus:
    • [Removed] Explosions are capable of inflicting self damage.
    • [New] Sentients standing over magnetized ground cannot adapt to any damage taken.
  • Fuselok:
    • [New] Sentients damaged by the flamethrower have one damage adaptation removed every other tick.
  • Anemias:
    • [New] Sentients affected by infested spores take extra damage from damage types they haven't adapted to.
  • Menaulion:
    • [Removed] Gas grenade inflicts self damage.
    • [New] Sentients damaged by the gas grenade have their damage adaptations removed.
  • Trista:
    • [Old] Special Property: Headshots grant an additional 5% damage, stacking up to 5 times (total of 25% additive damage bonus). Stacks fall off one at a time every 6 seconds (headshots while at max stacks refreshes timer). If all shots in the magazine are headshots, the rifle reloads instantly.
      Alternate Fire: Draw power from all remaining batteries inside the Trista's magazine to charge up the weapon's rail pulse launcher, firing out a projectile based shot that deals high damage. Alternate fire gains bonus damage equal to 70% of the percentage of the magazine still left (100% of the magazine grants 70% bonus damage, 50% of the magazine grants 35%, etc) and also applies the Primary Fire's special property.
    • [New] Special Property: Headshots using the primary fire grant primary fire shots an additional 10% damage, stacking 5 times (50% bonus at max). Stacks fall off once every 6 seconds. More headshots can refresh duration of damage bonus. Headshots also refund 1 ammo to the magazine.
      Alternate Fire: Fire a powerful projectile that deals high damage. The damage boost from the primary fire applies to alternate fire, but with double effectiveness (100% bonus at max). Alternate fire also gains 0.5 punch through per damage stack. Alternate fire consumes no ammo, but must cooldown for 1 second after firing before primary or alternate fire can be used again. Sentients damaged by alternate fire lose 1 damage adaptation.
  • Avakan:
    • [Old] Trigger Type: Burst | Auto
      Crit Chance: 30% | 10%
      Status Chance: 20% | 20%
    • [New] Trigger Type: Burst | Auto
      Crit Chance: 30% | 20%
      Status Chance: 20% | 30%
      Sentients cannot adapt to damage dealt by automatic firing mode.
  • Shadorai:
    • [New] When wielded by Erebos, this weapon gains +10 second combo duration.
  • Cataclysma:
    • Fixed image, which turns out was broken for a long time.
    • [New] Sentients cannot adapt to damage dealt by this weapon.
  • Vorticibus:
    • [Removed] Initial explosion as well as standing inside the anomaly will cause self damage.
    • [New] Sentients damaged by the initial explosion have 1 damage adaptation removed.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Almighty_Jado said:

[New] Trigger Type: Burst | Auto
Crit Chance: 30% | 20%
Status Chance: 20% | 30%

Plus, this makes it more competent with the Avakan Prime!

...Though I don't know if that's canon here. Long story short, I was worried I buffed the original Avakan Prime that inspired this one to be too good. And now, they perfectly stand side by side - Jado's is the mostly status one, mine is the mostly crit one.

3 hours ago, Almighty_Jado said:
    • [New] Sentients damaged by the initial explosion have 1 damage adaptation removed.

...That sounds fun.

Edited by (XB1)Fluffywolf36