Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scanning standing with Cephalon Simaris out of whack

tprx

I've been doing the defense mission Seimeni on Ceres (farming credits). I leave after wave 10. And last mission I scan as many enemies as I could. Here are the results:

Warframe0004.jpg

and with mission results as follows:

Warframe0006.jpg

So a total of 191 enemies at about 60 standing (I didn't scan all of them) gets to around 12k standing. And as you can see on picture 1, I got 25k standing on the mission, but 15k standing at the bottom. I have all the widgets, btw.

Just went to see the Cephalon, and I have 203 standing left to get for the day.

Started another run. Took a scan of 1 rampart (10 points), the x2 widget activated. The result was 20 points, np. Took a scan of a second rampart. The x2 widget didn't activated. The result: 50 points in the view mission progress. And 15,182 points at the bottom.

Edited by tprx

Here's my latest:

Warframe0009.jpg

and

Warframe0010.jpg

These two screenshots have been taken 5 seconds apart. I went through [esc], and used View Mission Progress tab. See what I mean by out of whack? It doesn't seem to affect my actual standing (at the end of that mission, it was about 50k as it was supposed to be). And those are free roaming scans, no daily target or the story telling 10 scans targets.

I noticed that too. Only a fraction of the standing you earned is actuelly added to your totals.

Wonder if this affects ALL Syndicates, as I was having a daily limit of 4000, got 5000 (3,5k was reward) and my limit decreased by 2000. eh?

Do Syndicate mission standing count towards the daily limit? If yes, standing is broken, if no, it still doesn't add up.

2 hours ago, NoSpax said:

Only a fraction of the standing you earned is actuelly added to your totals.

It's actually kinda the opposite, the Mission Progress screen has been bugged for a while now
and (only visually) increases your Standing gains each time you access it.

2 hours ago, NoSpax said:

Do Syndicate mission standing count towards the daily limit?

Nope, you can even increase the reward Standing with a matching Sigil
and that bonus also won't count against your daily cap.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb NinjaZeku:

It's actually kinda the opposite, the Mission Progress screen has been bugged for a while now
and (only visually) increases your Standing gains each time you access it.

Does it show the standing you get doubled? I have this feeling it's consistently wrong.