Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(XB1)CryingCross4970

Achievements

I've been working on the achievements in Warframe for a long time and as of today i finally have all of them until they add more, was so exited that i couldn't help but announce it to the world xD

Nice one, lad! That's the way to go here! I got all the achievements except the last seven MR achievements... I'm 18 right now, so... those are the only ones I need to unlock.

But again... CONGRATULATIONS! >:3

3 minutes ago, Undirys said:

Nice one, lad! That's the way to go here! I got all the achievements except the last seven MR achievements... I'm 18 right now, so... those are the only ones I need to unlock.

But again... CONGRATULATIONS! >:3

Thanks :O, I'm currently at 18 myself about to get 19 but need afew more levels on items 

No I mean the timed achievements called challenges that go on our gamertags (like any other achievement) from tactical alerts Den of kubrow, operation eyes of blight, black seed scourge and so on. 

Xbox has mastery achievements? We don't on ps4 lol. I have all but one of the trophies which is killing plains beasts. But congrats though. Best of luck with the mr19 test. I just finished that and it was awful.

4 hours ago, (XB1)CryingCross4970 said:

I've been working on the achievements in Warframe for a long time and as of today i finally have all of them until they add more, was so exited that i couldn't help but announce it to the world xD

Congrats!!!  I myself am close to having all the Steam achievements.  So I have a good idea of just how much effort you put in.  

Congrats again fellow Tenno.