Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave Rep/Rewards.

-MortisThorne-

One word;

Unrewarding. 

Conclave is 100% a waste of time right now. It's over shadowed by literally everything else. It's hard to find populated matches, and when you DO finish a match, you barely gain any reputation at all. You could sit and do conclave for an hour straight and still not get the daily cap, but with Syndicates or Simaris, you can do it in under an hour. Then there's the rewards, each and every one of them costs way more reputation than they're worth for their abundance. Little pay-out for expensive rewards? Please. It's not balanced at all.

Conclave could be a really enjoyable mode but it's gotten little to absolutely no attention at all and it's upsetting. I enjoy doing 99% of the farming that I do in this game, the 1% I don't is Conclave because it's even more time consuming than anything else while being extremely boring AND disappointing. 

I suggest either increasing the reputation output of completing matches and challenges or decreasing the rep cost of some of the items. Because the way it is now, it's only going to plummet. As if it hasn't enough already. 

Edit: and for the love of god, why does Undying work in conclave? Same with any invincibility abilities. What kind of nonsense "balance" is that?

This is my opinion, I don't need to be told what I'm doing wrong or what I could be doing right in conclave. The way it is now, I'm sure many would agree Conclave is going nowhere, so I also don't need to be argued with about whether the reward system is fine, because in my opinion, it is not. 

Edited by -MortisThorne-

• 3 months later...

Fully agree, just ressing rather than posting my own. You should be able to max your daily standing in about an hour no matter your skill level, just make Teshin sell some consumables like the wisps in Quills, amber stars 10k each, maybe a low level sculp for 100k?