Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One small and really minor thing with custom key binds.

o.0-

So, what happened is, I read Clan chat and was ready to donate resources, so off I go into my Dojo to contribute.

I load into our Dojo and follow the instructions, and I am and clipping backwards (like free floating backwards I guess) instead of opening the proper menu (can hover over items with like a red highlight and such, just no proper menu popup)! :heartbroken:

Fortunately, I am able to determine that my custom key binds are to blame (after thinking about it, and then experimenting in the Dojo), and able to swap back to default key for 'Ability B' (being key 2) in the dojo and was able to open up the proper menu screen, donating the materials.

So the feedback I have, if there could be a possibility of having Dojo key-binds be more dynamic, or say maybe have their own separate unchanging set? whatever ends up working best is good, as the main purpose of this OP is to bring to light that I ran into this issue, found a workaround and wanted to at least share this experience, as I can hopefully assume that I am not the only player with an exotic key-binds set up that might break something like Dojo menu(s) access.

Thanks for reading, and look forward to seeing what works best in such cases, and I can share my current key binds, if it would be helpful in this particular issue.

I've noticed the same, except for me, I have duck/roll/slide on my B button (xbox). So instead of cancel/exit the camera just "descends". I effectively get trapped unless I change my controls to default before I start or I'll have to logout and back in.

Edited by (XB1)Jenxson