The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most satisfying time you've had in a sortie?

mosaickle

3 minutes ago, Lelinyth said:

Playing a Radiation Hazard mission with 2 friends, they decided to try and kill each other, ended up destroying an excavator instead...

Reminded me of the first time I did a Radiation hazard Sortie, a Corpus Excavation.  I used Polarize (back when Mag nuked shields) right at the moment I got rad proc'd, ended up wiping out my team AND two extractors...

Rolled the dice on a pub Sortie Spy mission - the vaults were just efficiently divided between 3 of us, we didn't even communicate via chat, we just went... with the 4th just chillin and killing corpus, no failures, extracted. Done in no time at all. 

When you try a sortie over and over again, but you keep failing the last boss fight because it is something like 

Lephantis / Ambulas Physical Enhancement, but then you get a magic perfect squad where all your chosen warframes have

SYNERGY

and with unspoken team work, you do it perfectly

22 hours ago, Synpai said:

Vaporizing is typically caused using a shader.

I sadly don't remember any sortie cause I'm always watching something while playing.

How can you play warframe without watching the screen? Has science gone too far?

Edited by lennieplop60

1 minute ago, lennieplop60 said:

How can you play warframe without watching the screen? Has science gone too far?

It's a lot of muscle memory at this point and all I need is peripheral vision to handle not running into walls. I dont think it's possible to explain it xD