Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

you reach the end of the Sacrifice Quest, and you have to choose from one of three rewards.

(PSN)robotwars7

18 minutes ago, MercuryDjinni said:

What if Ballas offered Primed Intensify instead of Serration? I think I would still pick Teshin, because he seems like the most reasonable and trustworthy of the three, but I would be more tempted by Intensify than Serration.

I wouldn't be tempted by primed intensify or streamline since most frames I use can't fit another polarization without making a second build work. Example being Trinity where I can currently get all of the builds to work but only by having 2 neutral slots. Changing a neutral to a dash or V for either of these would make at least one build no longer an option.

20 hours ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

None of them really. I just want Lotus to be fully gone so Ballas can become space dad. #Spacedadballas2018 :clem:

In all seriousness though, I would take the Syandana because Fashion Frame is endgame of course hehe.

But I thought Daddo in the Wall was the true space dad...

Personally, I'd side with the Lotus.

Of course I'm sideing with Lotus. There is no more important thing than Fashionframe.

4 years in, and I'm still too lazy to rank up regular serration higher than rank 8 and I'm doing just fine, so there's no need for a Primed one.

And a melee weapon only as good as its Stance, and giving DE's track record, the chance of DE making a good stance for Teshin's dual nikanas is less than getting Hate blueprint from Stalker.

And I already have the perfect pink killdo to use with the best existing stance.