Jump to content
[DE]Megan

XB1 Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.17.0

Recommended Posts

As great as this is, I'm still waiting for a fix on the mod system since I STILL can't upgrade 2/3 of my mods or even see them in the upgrade list.

Edited by (XB1)BlackZoroark05

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

April 18th Hotfix #2 is live!

  • Fixed edge cases of getting a script error when accessing the Mod screen that broke the UI completely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

April 19th Hotfix #3 is live!

  • Fixed an issue where the Decoration Mode HUD was showing the callouts for Archwing Move up/down instead of Decoration Move up/down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I havent got the new onslaught update on my xbox. I have completed the quest. But have no access. Can you let mr know what is wrong please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-04-27 at 2:16 PM, (XB1)Dred4U28 said:

I havent got the new onslaught update on my xbox. I have completed the quest. But have no access. Can you let mr know what is wrong please

It isn’t out. We don’t even have plague star yet. Khora and onslaught is two updates away

Edited by (XB1)No Porpoise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, (XB1)No Porpoise said:

It isn’t out. We don’t even have plague star yet. Khora and onslaught is two updates away

In the last Primetime Megan said we will get it all in one big update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dude all i need for DE to do is make quest worth my while. why would i do quest when i can just buy the warframe. cmon guys lets make warframe more free to play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, (XB1)nates2cond said:

dude all i need for DE to do is make quest worth my while. why would i do quest when i can just buy the warframe. cmon guys lets make warframe more free to play

W-what? Can't tell if irony.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...