[DE]Megan

XB1 Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.17.0

As great as this is, I'm still waiting for a fix on the mod system since I STILL can't upgrade 2/3 of my mods or even see them in the upgrade list.

Edited by (XB1)BlackZoroark05

April 18th Hotfix #2 is live!

• Fixed edge cases of getting a script error when accessing the Mod screen that broke the UI completely.

April 19th Hotfix #3 is live!

• Fixed an issue where the Decoration Mode HUD was showing the callouts for Archwing Move up/down instead of Decoration Move up/down.

I havent got the new onslaught update on my xbox. I have completed the quest. But have no access. Can you let mr know what is wrong please

On 2018-04-27 at 2:16 PM, (XB1)Dred4U28 said:

I havent got the new onslaught update on my xbox. I have completed the quest. But have no access. Can you let mr know what is wrong please

It isn’t out. We don’t even have plague star yet. Khora and onslaught is two updates away

Edited by (XB1)No Porpoise

2 hours ago, (XB1)No Porpoise said:

It isn’t out. We don’t even have plague star yet. Khora and onslaught is two updates away

In the last Primetime Megan said we will get it all in one big update.

dude all i need for DE to do is make quest worth my while. why would i do quest when i can just buy the warframe. cmon guys lets make warframe more free to play

10 hours ago, (XB1)nates2cond said:

dude all i need for DE to do is make quest worth my while. why would i do quest when i can just buy the warframe. cmon guys lets make warframe more free to play

W-what? Can't tell if irony.