Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.17.0 (+ hotfixes)

29 minutes ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

Just chill. It's coming to consoles as well, but just like any content, it's gonna take at least a month or so until we get it.

Firstly I’m calm or chill whatever you wanna use. All I’m asking for is a DATE. Or at least acknowledge the question. That’s all I’m asking. I don’t think that’s too much to ask. If it is I’ll stop. 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)JBrown1632 said:

Firstly I’m calm or chill whatever you wanna use. All I’m asking for is a DATE. Or at least acknowledge the question. That’s all I’m asking. I don’t think that’s too much to ask. If it is I’ll stop. 

You'll get a date when DE has a date and then decides to disclose that date.

On 20/04/2018 at 3:29 PM, (PS4)iQuedas said:

Am I the only one getting constant "Network Not Responding" messages for the past week?

I was able to watch twitch and even download the new God of War just fine yesterday.

No your not alone since the last hotfix I have been getting it repeatedly and no way out except close the app and lose all my rewards most frustrating :/

Still getting random "network not responding" messages when I return to my ship.

I can send and receive messages in the game, but I can't join the matchmaking or change my equipment/mods.

Archived