[DE]Danielle

PS4 Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.17.0 (+ hotfixes)

Really wish they’d allow us to take our Nav screen back to the original. I liked the simple, straight forward layout. Hell I’d pay 20p to install that segment....

7 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Exodia Force Changes:

• Melee combo multiplier now applies to the radial blast of Exodia Force. This also fixes Exodia Force not scaling off of Modded Damage.
  • Increased Status Chance from 5%/10%/15%/20% to 5%/20%/35%/50%.
  • Changed Damage from 80%/100%/120%/150% to 50%/100%/150%/200%.
  • Changed Radius from 5/6/7/8 meters to 3/4/5/6 meters

Still doesn't do any damage that feels like scaling off of modded damage, my zaw does about 1000 non-crit damage, but the arcane damage only does 5, not even 1% of my initial hit

Testing with 110Lv Bombard and heavy gunner

I've just noticed I'm only getting the extra kuva with my smeeta kavats ability when I'm host. 

Has anyone else noticed this as well?

The dojo is becoming more functional, which is great! 

It would be very useful to have access to recruiting chat from the dojo. It makes sense since navigation is there too.  I cold sit in my beautiful dojo while I recruit for my clan. 

The decoration placement system so far is really frustrating me. It’s taking me 20x longer to place one decoration flat on a surface.  That said, I’m sure I’ll figure it out, but it just seems so complicated. 

Being able to place articula in the dojo would be awesome too. 

Great update 👍

18 hours ago, (PS4)Filthy113 said:

Only complaint is the dojo decorations menu it’s giving me motion sickness bad the spinning and up down movement the old way was better I’m extremely disappointed by this I was excited to decorate now I’ll just not do it.

It was never good.

A grid while decorating it would be a major help to center and place any decorative item.

17 hours ago, (PS4)HaRrY-Uk_Y said:

Hello DE this is my first post on an update and you parse them out with great content but one MASSIVE issue is with the new decoration tools for the dojo, does your dev team realise that to decorate our dojos the pattern will be choose decor decide nope not this room, WHOOPS i now have to go back to my warframe to just open a damn door, great update but also a poor one at that can we have an option to revert back to the old way of decorating as this update has made it 10x as hard to decorate or at least have it that the "freecam" open the doors as it will be tedious to keep going back to my warfame just to place a few decoration I always pick a decoration then try and find somewhere in the room im in but end up going elsewhere great idea in concept but bad in implementation of the freecam decoration tools and also the same happens to the operator room on the orbiter the warframe is REQUIRED to open the door again tedious decoration update.

also why cant we donate the articulas to the dojo I know a few people who DON'T want their terry,garry and harry articulas and I was hoping to make an eidolon shrine inside my dojo a little dissappointed on that. :(

Soon ...

On 4/10/2018 at 12:33 PM, (PS4)HaRrY-Uk_Y said:

Hello DE this is my first post on an update and you parse them out with great content but one MASSIVE issue is with the new decoration tools for the dojo, does your dev team realise that to decorate our dojos the pattern will be choose decor decide nope not this room, WHOOPS i now have to go back to my warframe to just open a damn door, great update but also a poor one at that can we have an option to revert back to the old way of decorating as this update has made it 10x as hard to decorate or at least have it that the "freecam" open the doors as it will be tedious to keep going back to my warfame just to place a few decoration I always pick a decoration then try and find somewhere in the room im in but end up going elsewhere great idea in concept but bad in implementation of the freecam decoration tools and also the same happens to the operator room on the orbiter the warframe is REQUIRED to open the door again tedious decoration update.

also why cant we donate the articulas to the dojo I know a few people who DON'T want their terry,garry and harry articulas and I was hoping to make an eidolon shrine inside my dojo a little dissappointed on that. :(

Leave your Warframe close to a door and it will stay open when you are in the decoration cam. You could probably hold two doors open by switching to your operator and standing them by a second door

On 4/10/2018 at 1:47 PM, (PS4)KwietStorm said:

Is there a fix in there for shooting Kuva clouds causing the siphon to glitch?

On 4/10/2018 at 11:19 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Hide contents
  • Fixed some Operator amps not properly destroying Kuva clouds.

Just a question now that this set of fixes and cosmetics is out - When is the actual GAME update.. One that will add to the actual game and not just some skins. I am just saying things feel like they arent progressing very much story wise. Also A good quest or 2 might not be such a bad thing - like Excalibur Umbra's would be 1 example but I could always suggest some ideas if there is maybe a story progression shortrage for new ideas of where to go next for side quests and other things like the main story. Perhaps added a new Solar System with new worlds, some new races, as these few are getting somewhat tired. It's the same story dragging now.  Also there could be maybe the Sentients home world, as we haven't seen that. On top of that, It has been hinted to that some of the Orokin didn't die off so where did they go? What happened? Where are they now? It hasn't been that long that they should all gone that fast. Even Cryo sleep has its limits. Maybe some way of traveling back for a piece of lost technology to stop some crazy new Psychopath Bent on Universal Domination and the Enslavement of all who are free from a new place - like I said another Solar System. We still don't know what the void is and how it is able to do all the things it does and how big is it really? Just the part we see or is their more spread out across the rest of the Universe? These are questions you have us asking. So These are the questions you need to answer in the story. Also, Where Did the Stalker go, We still see him pop up but no more real mention of him in quests so obviously we didnt kill him or he wouldnt be allowed to still pop up after us after we finished "The Second Dream" Quest. So We need ANSWERS you cant just leave us all hanging like this. Don't Start a story and not keep us updated. We Know it's ongoing but there has to be more than this as it's happening. So where's the next Happening? What are we doing next, lets see whats in the Other nearest Solar System that has known Earth like planet(s) - The Nearest 2 Stars to Earth with exoplanets that are like Earth in the habitable zone for life, are  Alpha Centauri A & Alpha Centauri B. So there is some information to go by, thats of course Our names for them here on Earth. Who knows what people living there would look like or called their Stars.

1 hour ago, (PS4)SlayteR8_KC said:

I'm not sure that 'not destroying Kuva clouds' is the problem, if what they mean is not affecting the cloud. Because it makes the sound and has the graphical explosion, but the cloud freezes and the siphon doesn't work anymore. And it has still happened to me since the update.

(sigh)

Ok, i'm not into some of the new Orbiter decorations. The planters are really really cool (definately need more things like that) but those Sukshma items are just.. plain. The funny thing is, I looked up "sukshma" and found out it's a Sanskit word for "subtle".. so there you go (btw, 35 plat for each of those pieces is crazy). Also, good luck trying to get me to donate ANY of my Orbiter decorations to the dojo, that stuff costs platinum. It seems like a silly addition (but i still can't donate resources, huh?).

The new dojo decoration placement system is a change. The captura-style camera movement takes some getting used to. Someone mentioned some kind of grid to help with placement maybe. The Grineer and Corpus stuff is.. ok, but it just feels like random junk from mission tilesets. I was hoping for more Asian-themed items like the ones that are unique to the dojo (totems, fountains, gardens, buddahs, etc).

Everything else in the update is great and i'm totally cool with it, thank you DE.

Hello,

Thank you for the update,

These are "problems" that I have encountered through the few hours that I have invested since the 22.17.0 update:

In Archwing mode or with flying Warframes:

- Use of L1 and X has been reversed by default. Now L1 is "go down" and X is "go up" and this not feels natural. This is not a big deal, since that it is configurable from the Gamepad settings inside the game, so if you are not comfortable with this, customize your Gamepad settings.

At Dojo:

- The game becomes not responsive when you exit from the MODs manager. The solution is quit completely the game.

- The mist decoration does not work fine, only shows the mist animation when you edit  the decoration and move it around. The first time that you are placing the decoration, no mist is shown, this happens even after completing its construction. I do not know if this is due to having a more exaggerated mist when editing, but I do not see any mist at all after its construction.

Kind regards

The Observatory-to-Launch-Missions thing is ... weird.  When you return from the mission, you return to the Dojo. However, you STAY in the squad, unlike when you're at a Relay.  And, more importantly, you are returned to one of the Clan halls in the Dojo AT RANDOM (provided that your Dojo has more than one) and NOT the Observatory's navigation panel.

For my clan, by way of example, this means that we're returned to one of three clan halls at random, spread across three levels of the Dojo (with the Observatory being on the fourth level). 

Bugged?  Working as intended? Walk it off, Tenno?

2 hours ago, (PS4)leonidasx666 said:

Don't know if this as been adressed, but Focus passives don't appear in HUD anymore.

From the update notes: "Removed UI Buff indicators for Focus passives that are active 100% of the time with the exception of Vazarin’s Mending Soul.".

Update 22.10.1 contained the fix: "Fixed Grineer camp encounters in the Plains sometimes not triggering."

Update 22.13.2 contained the fix: "Increased amount of Lures allowed at once from 6 to 8. Lures that have not been hacked to Tenno faction now get destroyed when their camp is deactivated, freeing up room for a new Lure to spawn when players enter other camps"

After this Update 22.17.0 the camps no longer trigger consistently when you approach them. In Eidolon hunts we are now reduced to flying randomly over camps and sometimes they trigger, but most of the time there is not so much as one enemy to be found. This is making hunts frustrating as some matches all of the camps surrounding the teralyst trigger, giving an abundance of lures, grineer, and vomvalysts. And other times there is nothing alive within 800 meter radius of the teralyst, forcing us to go to the other side of the plains to capture and charge lures. It is very awkward and annoying and definitely a regression in the hunt experience