Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.17.2

[DE]Megan

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.17.2

Ember Prime, Frost Prime, and Loki Prime (+ their accompanying Prime weapons/cosmetics) have re-entered the Prime Vault and is now closed until further notice!

Prime Vault Relics have been removed from drops and those Relics obtainable from Bounties have been replaced with Zephyr Prime, Tiberon Prime, and Kronen Prime Relics.

holy...it's already over ?

tumblr_inline_npliaxtCvm1qkoc41_250.gif

Dear Creators of Warframe, i think i found a glitch or something that seems to be broken.... whenever i have my sword or whatever melee weapon i have currently equipped it leaves a trail of light that looks like it's channeling but not on purpose.

Anyway i hope you can fix this if you can and have a great day!

4 minutes ago, servand0 said:

Dear Creators of Warframe, i think i found a glitch or something that seems to be broken.... whenever i have my sword or whatever melee weapon i have currently equipped it leaves a trail of light that looks like it's channeling but not on purpose.

this isnt quite a bug, it's a feature in options > display > melee trail or something, maybe u accidentally enabled that?

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Prime Vault Relics have been removed from drops and those Relics obtainable from Bounties have been replaced with Zephyr Prime, Tiberon Prime, and Kronen Prime Relics.

So are the Plains bounties going to change back to the relics being common drops? Since there aren't two relics dropping they don't have to be uncommon anymore.

10 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

- eidolons STILL TELEPORTING even with the lures on. (at this point, we treat it as a normal thing it does.. its quite annoying still) 
- vectis prime has some bugs wherein you can't reload unless you swapped primary to secondary and back again 

- "i cant cast anything" still happening, you have to either dive in the water to reset or die and resurrect (not be revived) 

- cannot enter operator mode - pressing 5 does nothing. again, you need to dive in the water to reset or die and resurrect 

No offense but... you guys know how you disliked and removed the trials in part because they broke with every update? 

Well the Tridolons appear to be in the same boat. Last week it was Voms not spawning naturally (thanks to Plague Star), requiring a kickstart from the Teralyst's final downed phase to even start appearing. Now sessions are being created that can't be extracted from (thanks to I don't know what), forcing an abort and sacrifice of all rewards. 

Speaking of which, whatever happened to the notion of the meaningful rewards in the Plains being saved to your account no matter what in a checkpoint-esque system, discussed back in its development?  That would be real handy right about now... 

5 hours ago, servand0 said:

turn of weapon trail in your options, it is in the interface menu I think.

15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed placing a Corpus Articula and setting it to Nul Comba resulting in inability to place any more Decorations in that area of the Orbiter.

Wait, this was a thing? Well, that explains some stuff.

17 hours ago, Kinzuko said:

cant CC, nuke, or support = trash

1. What? Her 2nd ability can stun targets just like Excalibur's second ability. So is her 4th with heat procs or with an augment.

2. Again, her 2nd ability multiplies heat damage for her abilities and weapons. With max power strength, damage is multiplied to 807% (932% with energy conversion). Which means with weapons like Atomos or Ignis, Ember and her allies can clear rooms of enemies fairly quickly.

3. Her 2nd ability with an augment adds heat damage and casting speed. Not to mention her 3rd ability adds +50% heat damage if you shoot through the ring and damage stacks if you shoot through multiple rings

So saying she's trash is just stupid if you ignore everything I stated.

Now does she need a REAL rework? Absolutely. But what we got right now is fairly decent in high levels if modded correctly.

Personally, I think she needs a survivability buff. As well as some ability changes, not just stats. Also, her passive idea is fine, but how to execute it is not practical for the gameplay.

Archived