Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.17.2

[DE]Megan

Friendly reminder guys, these are hotfixes, not updates and they can only fix so much at a time & are probably working on everything else that's bugged as well.

Also I have a strange feeling the Equinox teaser in the red text was probably her augment, since they scrapped that idea for a new one at the same time Harrow, Nidus & Titania had theirs announced.

7 minutes ago, YandereWaifu said:

hopefully a long time from now when they are made less boring, actually fun and rewarding to do rather than the button/pad simulator mess they removed

Yes because eidolons are such good endgame content and a good replacement that requires same level of teamwork / coordination to complete. 

20 minutes ago, --Aether-- said:

Umbra when? RAIDS? Khora? gimme new content DE :C

they're  getting the game back into a good place fixing things up mostly since that's whats been asked for a while  but was left undone while they made poe and other content  theyllget back to content soon enough 

7 minutes ago, NotSheepSquad said:

please don't touch equinox. she's perfect as is for me

FTFY. And yes, for everyone that has to deal with the boredom that is an Equinox with a max range Maim, she does need looking at.

4 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

So you would agree with Octavia and Mesa being nerfed?

I would agree with Octavia being nerfed. Mesa I'd simply like to see being made more interesting.

On topic: That's all that's been fixed? I have to say I'm a bit disappointed, considering the large number of bugs and oversights that have gone unnoticed for months :/

2 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

FTFY. And yes, for everyone that has to deal with the boredom that is an Equinox with a max range Maim, she does need looking at.

I would agree with Octavia being nerfed. Mesa I'd simply like to see being made more interesting.

On topic: That's all that's been fixed? I have to say I'm a bit disappointed, considering the large number of bugs and oversights that have gone unnoticed for months :/

octavia is weak and kind of crap at everything. only reason to play her is for the music gimmick

Archived